The Sanchez
The Franchise
CBarca
Die Borussen
Khaled
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:Funny how football can ruin your day...freezing cold but I was ready to go to the club and have a good time..now, im not going, im too pissed off.
Right after the loss my roommate described my tone of voice as like this: "you sound like you just lost your child's custody"

(note: I don't have kids, just an expression)

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 pm

The Franchise wrote:I guess im different then, to me, it would be a complete disaster.

Come on man, it looks like you got spoiled by Pep-team these last years Razz
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Thats football for ya man.

Im lucky I have no NT to follow.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

eelir wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I guess im different then, to me, it would be a complete disaster.

Nope, felt the same in other seasons too.

The Copa isnt something to be proud of, its nice to have alongside the real titles. On its own, its quite pathetic.

edit: Look, we was using B team players up untill Valencia, its obviously not a difficult title nor does it take special effort.

Last edited by The Franchise on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 pm

I felt what you are feeling now 2 weeks ago
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm

eelir wrote:

Laughing Well for me, if say we lost the CL final to Bayern, having beaten Real along the way, that wouldnt be a disaster Laughing Come on surely we've been spoiled a bit and expect a lot tbh.... we are still favourites for the CL though, confident.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Cuenca may play well, tello can be brilliant but yet they are not villa or pedro. tiago is not xavi, roberto is not iniesta. and nobody can replace busquets.
Cuenca and tello running and crossing players, they do it brilliant. but when barca played in this style? its not best option for barca. villa can keep the ball and pass it to a player in proper position (the ball is not lost = more possesion), cuenca can run and cross (the ball is lost = try again).

"Try again" was not barca's style of game before all players injured

Villa Messi Pedro
Iniesta Xavi
Busquets
Abidal Mascerano Puyol Alves

when we see this team again we can understand what was the reason for la liga loss
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Hard Luck Barca !!

Worst 1st half Ever + Defensive Mistakes + Referee mistakes [ at least 3 decisiov, 2 disallowed goals + their 2nd goal was offside] ===> U can't win a match with all this together..

I liked how Thiago, Cuenca, Tello played under pressure.. But the reat players where Sucked Big time..

anyway, we should focus on CL more, but that doesn't mean we should give up on laliga !
At least lets keep the difference acceptable..

Winning CL + Copa + Classico on Camp Nou [ even if we lose the league by 7 pts] would be the best scenario, taking into consideration that our away #laliga form sucks !!

Targets for this season:
- CL
- Win the Camp Nou Clasico / Avoid pasilo to RM in Camp Nou.
- Copa del Rey

=============================

Pique: "Referee not allowing two goals? Sometimes they take the right decision, sometimes the wrong one, we can't blame them."

Guardiola: "Defeat extra painful because of referee mistakes? Those things happen, can't add more."

Visca el Barca <3
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 am

I guess what we have to do now is to give youngs guys a go but we got to pick up our game as Im sure we don't won't to drop any positions. Don't know why Pique and Puyol played together as we have an important game in the Champions League to play and we need them in the defense. Mascherano is not a good DM anymore as his distrubition was pathetic. Like Roberto playing and should get some decent playing time when games like the Champions League come up.
Now that we know that we can't win the league we should be playing guys like Barta, JDS, Roberto, Montoya and Tello a few games (especially games that are really close to CL games).
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:02 am

Atrocious pitch conditions.Clearly affected our game.
On the match,they were clinical,we were not.
They scored 3 goals from 4 chances,we scored 2 from countless ones.
Add to that the 2 disallowed goals which should have stood.WTH is up with that?It seems the refs blow offside on us for no reason whatsoever.
Alexis has been wrongly called offside atleast 10 times the past 2,3 games.Just disgusting refereeing calls.
On the players,Puyol,Pique,Abidal,Alves and Valdes were just pathetic.
Simply atrocious.
In midfield Thiago had a good game.Showed guts and heart.
Sergi Roberto did his best Cesc Fabregas impression.I know he made some good runs but he was just atrocious.
Like Fab always looking to get forward leaving his position and his team exposed.Never available for a pass and missing 2 yard passes.
Just not good enough for the team.
JDS should have started as he is miles better.Its a mystery why Roberto started over JDS.
Pedro was atrocious.I am wonderign what excuse free will come up with to defend Pedro thsi time.Deservedly taken off at half time.
Sanchez had a good game and were it not for atrocious refereeing should have had a hattrick.
Another away game without a goal from Messi.Plyed decent overall including creating 2 chances in the second half.
Fabregas should have done better on the lovely chipped ball towards the end.
Still Messi didnt score and we lost.The over reliance on him for goals is the main reason we have dropped points this season.

Its clearly evident also that the hunger is just not there.After having won so much we just dont bring our A game every single game.
If we were Stoke yesterday,we would have won.I am 100% confident.
But it seems we bring our A game only for Stoke and the really big games.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:16 am

Boy am I glad Keita is not playing.
free would have nailed him to the cross and blamed everything solely on him.
As has been proven over the past month(when Keita has been away) our problems had absolutely nothing to do with Keita.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Cant disagree. Cant put this one on Keita, nor even Cesc.

I hope Mascherano is done in midfield, I thought he was, because I thought Pep had already come to the conclusion I have, which is he shouldnt play there.

The entire back 4 were crap like you said, but where they were the worst was with the ball. Pique was probably the best of the bunch, but all of them gave it away. Including Valdes.

I wont blame the pitch though, if we could play well on it in the 2nd we could of in the 1st. I agree it wasnt ideal, but I dont think it was much of a factor.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:If we win the Copa and nothing else, we won nothing.

I said that to Madrid last year and I will say it to us this year...we would of won nothing.

dani, I will need to word my comments carefully because they can easily be misunderstood. Essentially not winning the UCL this season I think signifies the end of Dream Team II. Now don't understand that to mean that we will suddenly become a poor team. Just that you can mark that point as the end of our domination of world football. Some aspects of the team will have to be rebuilt thereafter and I have a feeling it will be with a new man in charge instead of Pep.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

billionmillion wrote:Cuenca may play well, tello can be brilliant but yet they are not villa or pedro. tiago is not xavi, roberto is not iniesta. and nobody can replace busquets.
Cuenca and tello running and crossing players, they do it brilliant. but when barca played in this style? its not best option for barca. villa can keep the ball and pass it to a player in proper position (the ball is not lost = more possesion), cuenca can run and cross (the ball is lost = try again).

"Try again" was not barca's style of game before all players injured

Villa Messi Pedro
Iniesta Xavi
Busquets
Abidal Mascerano Puyol Alves

when we see this team again we can understand what was the reason for la liga loss

billion, I pretty much agree. Even now if we play with the lineup given below, we are very likely still the best team in the world. The problem is we cannot do that on a regular basis now because of various reasons. At least we can play in this way in some of the UCL knock outs but it looks very unlikely.

Valdes
D.Alves Pique Mascherano/Puyol Abidal
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Pedro/Alexis Messi Villa/Alexis

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

alexjanosik wrote:The over reliance on him for goals is the main reason we have dropped points this season.

Very true

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
The Franchise wrote:If we win the Copa and nothing else, we won nothing.

I said that to Madrid last year and I will say it to us this year...we would of won nothing.

dani, I will need to word my comments carefully because they can easily be misunderstood. Essentially not winning the UCL this season I think signifies the end of Dream Team II. Now don't understand that to mean that we will suddenly become a poor team. Just that you can mark that point as the end of our domination of world football. Some aspects of the team will have to be rebuilt thereafter and I have a feeling it will be with a new man in charge instead of Pep.

Well I cant really speculate like that, in terms of Pep. If he wants to stay, I would be delighted and still believe in him the same as I did previously.

If we win nothing, I have no doubt there will be elements of the team redone, but I would be hesitant to say where and how. I think if we dont win anything, its still important not to overreact. We still have to realise that our talent and our idea of football is a 100% fine, there is nothing wrong with either.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Boy am I glad Keita is not playing.
free would have nailed him to the cross and blamed everything solely on him.
As has been proven over the past month(when Keita has been away) our problems had absolutely nothing to do with Keita.

We had Mascherano playing as DM, which is not as bad, but almost, like playing with Keita.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3