rwo power
milanfan7
stunt
StrugaRock
emassy
62 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The official champions league knock out stage thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The official champions league knock out stage thread

Post by billy_gr Wed 22 Feb 2012, 11:29

Russian Winter didn’t stop 10 man Olympiacos from beating Rubin

Olympiacos
:bow:

billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The official champions league knock out stage thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The official champions league knock out stage thread

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:43

Mr Nick09 wrote:Wernbloom is a registered member of Real Madrid fan club in sweden Very Happy

he deceived us Very Happy

yh he is very vocal when we play Clasico lol

that said this guy has scored nearly ALL of his goals from set pieces, didnt Mou know this??

someone shouldve marked him and not the Russian guys, wtf was Albitroll doing there just standing while the ball reached Arbeloa... Oh well hopefully we will have DiMaria back at Bernabau
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:00

So.... any Madrid player lost his balls?
I read Benzema was injured and they tied 1-1.... not bad, Russian Winter, not bad.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 22 Feb 2012, 14:00

Before the game, Wernbloom told news reporters in Sweden that he would tackle our players and he named a specific one......Ronaldo

this is from a swedish website today:

Google translate

Pontus Wernbloom introduced himself directly in his debut against Real Madrid.
On 20 minutes the midfielder cut Mesut Ozil, Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- It was a little on the verge to be part of the plan, says Wernbloom.
Pontus Wernbloom was not a bad debut match at CSKA Moscow. 25-year-old stepped straight into the starting lineup in the eighth finals against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Before the match Wernbloom said that he wanted to tackle Cristiano Ronaldo. It was not long before he did it.
But midfielder began to lower Mesut Ozil already in the second minute. Real-player moved to her face and lay there, but could get up after a while.
"Is erratic"
Then it was Ronaldo's turn. Wernbloom cut the star grimaced and put his hand to foot.
- It does not matter who the opponent is. When Wernbloom has decided when he drives. He is a total disrespect for what he encounters, and in what contexts, says Viewed expert commentator Greg Peterson.
Shortly later, the substitute Gonzalo Higuain who was lying down after receiving Wernbloom about it.
- Wernbloom has really presented itself. He is an unpredictable and a bit nasty type of opponent, says Peterson.
Even in the second half continued Wernbloom to play tough. Ronaldo was involved in Wernbloom again and Alvaro Arbeloa low down after going on a stone by the Swede. In the 67 th ​​minute was warned Wernbloom after he pulled down Ozil.
- It felt good, very duel. It was a little on the verge of getting to stay on the pitch. we did not play very well into the second, and They countered us very much. but i think i did a good job, says Wernbloom on his debut.

LOL wtf, i know he is tough but he said himself that he was lucky to be on the pitch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:21

I think madrid will cruise past cska moscow if you ask me.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri 24 Feb 2012, 17:55

GALACTICHORSE :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat 25 Feb 2012, 00:11

emassy wrote:I think madrid will cruise past cska moscow if you ask me.

O really did you come up with that yourself or someone assisted you?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 26 Feb 2012, 01:53

rwo power wrote:I doubt anyone at Bayern will underestimate Basel after they kicked out ManUtd. I think it will be a cracking match - with FCB as the winner Razz

So did Bayern underestimate Basel was werent Basel that good?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun 26 Feb 2012, 02:08

BarcaLearning wrote:
rwo power wrote:I doubt anyone at Bayern will underestimate Basel after they kicked out ManUtd. I think it will be a cracking match - with FCB as the winner Razz

I think Basel were that good. Especially their goalkeeper Yann Sommer was amazing Heart
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 26 Feb 2012, 04:40

rwo power wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

I think Basel were that good. Especially their goalkeeper Yann Sommer was amazing Heart

I see, well Bayern would still be the favourites....although if Basel score in the next game, Bayern would need 3.... nervous...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun 26 Feb 2012, 04:50

3-1 is still possible, but if Basel score first, I don't know how Bayern will cope mentally.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:46

I will laugh really long if bayern get knocked out because of the overrating that was going on on these forums. I am referring to that hollywood guy and idrozet!

I don't even think bayern are the best in Germany to be honest, I rate Dortmund higher, it's just too bad they had such a bad cl this year.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:51

FC Hollywood was Sciacca, who's an Italian who just happens to hate Germany and overhyped Bayern because he hated them.

It worked, apparently. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:33

sorry for going off-topic but i'm sure FC Hollywood isnt Sciacca lol.

He is a Bayern Fan from The West Indies i am 90% sure..And i often read Goal.com comments and there is a pretty cocky fan there in the name of Bayern the greatest from Jamaica..Not sure its the same person though.But FC Holywood isnt Sciacca for sure..He's just another deluded Bayern fan..Well there seems to be so many of them nowadays.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue 06 Mar 2012, 18:37

Milan to park the bus!
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue 06 Mar 2012, 18:39

AC Milan won't park the bus.

I reckon they'll play this, based on what I heard from Allegri yesterday:

Abbiati

Abate - Thiago Silva - Mexes - Antonini

Nocerino - Van Bommel - Emanuelson

Robinho

El Shaarawy- Ibrahimovic
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 06 Mar 2012, 20:13

^true that. All they need is one away goal and this tie will become a formality.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by schwarzgelb Tue 06 Mar 2012, 20:22

official XI:Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Mesbah, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Emanuelson, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy

el shawaary! Very Happy
schwarzgelb
schwarzgelb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 06 Mar 2012, 21:31

Wow Arsenal scoring 2 goals in the first half. Are we going to have a comeback?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 06 Mar 2012, 21:32

Wow 3-4 this is crazy lol or Milan that bad?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:35

There isnt much in this thread, more so in the actual individual match threas....no easy to keep up!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Tue 13 Mar 2012, 15:46

Bayern and inter could get a come back
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 13 Mar 2012, 16:22

emassy wrote:Bayern and inter could get a come back

How about Madrid? Tough game away in Russia but you should get a confident win. CSKA could be tricky though.

In all seriousness Bayern should win and move on. Inter I doubt will get a comeback plus they don't deserve it.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Mon 26 Mar 2012, 20:43

Apoel to be the first team to knockout of the quarterfinal stage
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon 26 Mar 2012, 21:28

dont be that confident my friend . lot of teams wrote apoel of this season. now they are all out of europe twaddling their thumbs in front of the tv
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon 26 Mar 2012, 21:53

white_star wrote:I will laugh really long if bayern get knocked out because of the overrating that was going on on these forums. I am referring to that hollywood guy and idrozet!

I don't even think bayern are the best in Germany to be honest, I rate Dortmund higher, it's just too bad they had such a bad cl this year.

What happened? did your balls fall off, after that 7:0 Orgasm.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next