rwo power
milanfan7
stunt
StrugaRock
emassy
62 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The official champions league knock out stage thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The official champions league knock out stage thread

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 pm

white_star wrote:I will laugh really long if bayern get knocked out because of the overrating that was going on on these forums. I am referring to that hollywood guy and idrozet!

I don't even think bayern are the best in Germany to be honest, I rate Dortmund higher, it's just too bad they had such a bad cl this year.

What happened? did your balls fall off, after that 7:0 Orgasm.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The official champions league knock out stage thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The official champions league knock out stage thread

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
white_star wrote:I will laugh really long if bayern get knocked out because of the overrating that was going on on these forums. I am referring to that hollywood guy and idrozet!

I don't even think bayern are the best in Germany to be honest, I rate Dortmund higher, it's just too bad they had such a bad cl this year.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables/_/league/ger.1/german-bundesliga?cc=4716
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables/_/league/ger.1/german-bundesliga?cc=4716

I'm going to post the-same thing to this post by may, especially since Madrid only need to lost one more match( not against Barca) and Barca wins La Liga again.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm

lol only and only..... Bayern dont need to lose anything b/c they arent even first to start with
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Yeah, we will see about that end of the season.

But then the whole point of this was the Basel Match and Bayern getting kicked out, while dedicated fans like Idrisozet will be laughed at, but we all saw what happened, it wasn't a big happy ending for Bayern haters or fairytale story for Basel, who were a strong team until Bayern broke their wings and suddenly no one rates them.

Dortmund still have 7 games to play and Bayern are only five point behind 1 draw for them and ti will be in our hand.

same thing apply to Madrid only 2 draws or a lost, it's in Barca's hand, as it seems it's looking like this very much possible.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Bayern Munich 0-1 Borussia Dortmund... you said what again... they would probably win the second tie as well... they lose point nothing would happen because they are clearly better than you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Same-things was said about Borussia mönchengladbach better than Bayern, best defense in Europe(and all that crap) until of course they had a taste of our wrath in German cup semi final.

Guess who kicked them out..?

I'm confident we'll win the league and I hope we meet Madrid in semi final of cpl that's of course we both get past Marseille and Apeol.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Yeah, we will see about that end of the season.

But then the whole point of this was the Basel Match and Bayern getting kicked out, while dedicated fans like Idrisozet will be laughed at, but we all saw what happened, it wasn't a big happy ending for Bayern haters or fairytale story for Basel, who were a strong team until Bayern broke their wings and suddenly no one rates them.

Dortmund still have 7 games to play and Bayern are only five point behind 1 draw for them and ti will be in our hand.

same thing apply to Madrid only 2 draws or a lost, it's in Barca's hand, as it seems it's looking like this very much possible.

I see your point.

You were just responding to the comment that Bayern would be kicked out and they fought back brilliantly.

Nothing wrong with what you said really IMO.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

@idrizoset, kicked them out by going through on penalties??? whatever it takes i guess
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm

izzy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Yeah, we will see about that end of the season.

I see your point.

You were just responding to the comment that Bayern would be kicked out and they fought back brilliantly.

Nothing wrong with what you said really IMO.

First time I am agreeing with you Izzy...lol

But I just felt there was need for me to remind them that my post was about Basel match, not the league table.

Still I fought back. looool
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:@idrizoset, kicked them out by going through on penalties??? whatever it takes i guess

The end result is what matters.

No one remembers how we won cpl 2001.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:@idrizoset, kicked them out by going through on penalties??? whatever it takes i guess

Idrisozet wrote:Same-things was said about Borussia mönchengladbach better than Bayern, best defense in Europe(and all that crap) until of course they had a taste of our wrath in German cup semi final.

that doesnt seem to correspond with what you previously said
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Idrisozet wrote:Same-things was said about Borussia mönchengladbach better than Bayern, best defense in Europe(and all that crap) until of course they had a taste of our wrath in German cup semi final.

that doesnt seem to correspond with what you previously said

As in how...? because I said all that crap doesn't necessary mean I am saying they didn't have the best defense statistically in Europe.

It's crap because even though they have best defense that does not necessarily mean we will not beat them.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm confident we'll win the league and I hope we meet Madrid in semi final of cpl that's of course we both get past Marseille and Apeol.
Bayern's wrath? It was 0:0 after 120 minutes, remember XD It was only 4:2 on penalties after all, so the BMG defense actually held. Penalties are always a lottery.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 pm

rwo power wrote:

Bayern's wrath? It was 0:0 after 120 minutes, remember XD It was only 4:2 on penalties after all, so the BMG defense actually held. Penalties are always a lottery.

Let me ask you 3 simple question.

Who will be in Berlin..?

Who felt the wrath of being eliminated? and who imposed this wrath on them..?

You will find out that the answers to those questions all point at one club.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, for me it was a hard-fought match. The wrath part is more what happened to Hoffenheim, Hertha and sadly Basel, too Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes, but you mentioned BMG's defense as if Bayern had destroyed them.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

2 ties done after tonight. APOEL - RM was done before kick-off, Benfica - Chelsea is done after 1st leg.

Did APOEL managed to get a shot on Iker's goal?

Thanks UEFA for fixing the draw. I wouldn't stand APOEL - Benfica quarter, and then one of those two making semi-final a dead-rubber, just like bad Lyon in 2010 and Schalke in 2011.

The glamour tie of the round is tomorrow. As for the other of Wednesday games - whenever I saw Marseille, they seem to suck out the life of the match. Marseille vs Inter tie was so poor and boring. One more time, grats for UEFA for not drawing Marseille with one of Benfica - APOEL. Hopefully Bayern won't bottle it and eliminate boring Marseille and set up semi-final with Real Madrid.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Benfica - Chelsea is done? Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Not yet, but its close and Jesus has cost them BIG time.

They could win 1-2, but I seriously doubt it.

They werent outplayed today, in fact they were the better team...but thats not enough.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 pm

How is winning on penalties after a 0-0 after 120 minutes an argument for a bad defence on either part?

Idrisozet being Idrisozet I guess hmm
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:Not yet, but its close and Jesus has cost them BIG time.

They could win 1-2, but I seriously doubt it.

They werent outplayed today, in fact they were the better team...but thats not enough.
I'm not saying it's done, I was just mentioning that it's funny matpol thinks the tie is over, after only one goal being scored and an entire other leg to played.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

Idrisozet wrote:

I can careless you still overrate bayern players and they are still not number 1 so what's your point? You beat Fc Basel 7-0 wow congrats you should be te best team in the world. :facepalm:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:11 am

white_star vs Idrisozet :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:white_star vs Idrisozet :bow:
I think it's safe to say that Goatrozet won

:bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8