It's time to Bring the General Back.

+2
rwo power
The Messiah
6 posters

Go down

It's time to Bring the General Back. Empty It's time to Bring the General Back.

Post by The Messiah Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:57 pm

After watching this match and seeing young Basel coach making 2 substitution towards the end of the match of which both substitutes were involve in Basel only goal, one scoring while the other assisting has made me loss even more confident in our above retirement age coach.

During the time of Van Gaal some of the matches were we played badly I blamed it on the players especially the match against Inter but clearly under Jupp it's so obvious that his tactics are old and out-dated and easy to predict, players lack motivation and play lazy football, we've Robben and Ribery probably some of the finest wingers in the world(ok fine, not in the sense of Handsome) but still he can not use this to his advantage, players just hit the ball round round round waiting for the opposition defence to make mistakes, yeah I know this worked well under Van Gaal but if you have to deploy this type of tactics I will assume that the team will keep on pressing and pressing through beautiful passes and long rage shooting that Schweini, Tymo, Van Bommel, Robben and Ribery could offer doing the era of Van Gaal but now under this mediocre coach the situation has change, I wonder if our player even train again for long rage, clearly the only convincing long rage today was the one made by Alaba and from expression I could see in Jupp face after the replay show as if he's not happy with Long rage although his assistance seems to be very happy with Alaba attempted long rage.

I'm not saying it was not the right decision to sack Van Gaal but if we had to sack him then we could have employed a coach such as Jonker who could have followed up with his beautiful football tactics were players allow the ball to do the talking, this new philosophy that Van Gaal brought to the Table brought Bayern back from the dead, we had same team, with 2-3 supposed better changes now and got victories, with the like’s of Butt and Kraft as Goalkeeper, Van Buyten, Tymo and Demichelis as CB’s Contento and Lahm or even Alaba as full backs, Schweinsteiger and Van bommel occasionally Ottl, Hamit and Pranjic as CM’s, Pranjic, Hamit and Muller on the flanks, Klose and Olic up front with a 4-2-2-2 system, what wrong now? Jupp, he can not even make decent substitution and lack control over the team or whatsoever.

Van Gaal had control over the team and as we could see we played beautiful football but once he lost the control we still played beautiful football but couldn't just win matches as a result of extremely bad defence.

You ask yourself as a Bayern Fan, what does Jupp have to offer, what's his philosophy, does he even have one or totally rely on quality players to win matches, has this man ever made any decent substitution during his time now in Bayern that resulted to us winning the match, does he motivate the players, this are the things we need to ask ourselves to know how good a coach he is

and to me the answers is big No.

Van Gaal would have not allow Dortmund overtake us after such Gap or allow team like Basel beat us, obviously last season everyone saw what we did to Basel under Van Gaal.

It's time to bring the General back
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

It's time to Bring the General Back. Empty Re: It's time to Bring the General Back.

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Well, with the way he was ousted from Bayern, Van Gaal's pride will prolly not allow him to return, and Hoeneß will likely not have Van Gaal back either.

What about Rangnick for a change? He'll be available again this summer.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

It's time to Bring the General Back. Empty Re: It's time to Bring the General Back.

Post by The Messiah Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm

I dont want Van Gaal back, I want the general back.

Ottmar Hitzfield because he's the only one capable of combining his philosophy, with players respect, good tactics defensively and offensively and he understand Bayern more than any other coach in the world.

Van Gaal man management and defensive tactics is nothing to write about as much as I think he's still a better coach then Jupp but no, I dont want him back.

Hitzfield and Jonker as his assistance so he can take over from him...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Bring the Kaiser out of retirement! :bow:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh, I misunderstood. Yeah, Hitzfeld might be an option. The only drawback is that he isn't the youngest anymore either. Jonker ist definitely not a bad idea as well.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Bring the Kaiser out of retirement! :bow:

As a player or as a coach....lol In any case I dont think that's a good ideal.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 am

Hi Peeps...
I wanna add my comment...Im very very unhappy Thats it.
I do not beleive that we just lost to FC BASEL. How in the world will we allow an UnderDog throw us out of the UCL.
Idrisozet, you are right....Its time for the SEarchlight to fall on Jupp.
Something is wrong.
His tactics and intelligence in capacity to switch players/ sunstitutions are very suspect.
He allowed Gomez in for too long...Gomez was off in yestrdays match....i expected him to bring in a more hungry " Nils Petersen" like 15 mins into 2nd half..and Olic..together.....if possible a gamle with Thomas Muller also coming in.
and take out Gomez..Kroos and possibly Ribbery..if he wants to take that Risk ..Muller can take on Ribberys wing.
I swear to you all...the goal will come in..with these 3 substituions at once.

We have the posession....and these 3 in...will make Basel very busy at the back...BUt i dunno whats wrong with Jupp.....
These ( sorry to say this..."Silly" philosophy of "Pass" "Pass" "Pass"..im sick and tired of it...why so much "passes" in front of attack..
Jupp has to stop this silly passing philosplhy at the front..even Phillip has to wake up...he is passing balls around damned too much at the attack zone..

If Bayern can get this..please less passes in attack...pass of 3 max is ok ...thenm you strike...Petersen shld be brought in more often.

If we do not win the next 5 maches in a Row from today..Then I Hold Jupp personally responsible..
We cannot allow Basel disgrace us..we MUST crus them at the Allianz...there is no negotiation for this..If Jupp Fails..then he has betrayed us...then he knows whats coming.
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Jupp lacks the ability to turn things around, I mean I could see that in Van Gaal and to some extent even Jonker, maybe he's just waiting for the crisis to fizzle out by itself.

He's not doing anything to turn things around, he keeps on doing thesame thing, over and over again. I mean he can change the formation or something, we can play with 2 strikers upfront, he doesn't even have plan B or whatsoever...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 am

"Sozet......Their is problem...i mean Trouble
..If Jupp allows Basel Kick us out of the UCL...with a Robben, Ribbery, Kroos
Muller, Olic and Petersen at our disposal...I Cant forgive him.

I pray Van Buyten and Schweinsteiger make it back b4 our match with Basel
If we dont Beat Basel..then " OFF with Jup Heynekes Head "..Period.

Im so upset...look at whats gonna heppen now in our game with Shalke and |Leverkussen.." DrisoZet..we must win them all...i will crush Jupp with my bare hands if he doesnt win those 2 matches
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:14 am

I think he has probably throw away the bundesliga, I was expecting him to compensate us with the CPL maybe by getting to the final, semi final or even winning it...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

It's time to Bring the General Back. Empty Expect a DEJA VU response from my Bayern

Post by latibaba Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:39 am

I have being saying it,i am still saying it and will continue to say it.
If Bayern will go out of UCL it will never and can never be Basel.
The next 2 matches will tell possibility of bundesliga,but UCL we will proceed to QF.
All presently seems rust and spoilt,but expect our normal De javu Response.

Mia san mia.

latibaba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 pm

The General should have never been let go, really, but we had to respect his wishes. I doubt he's ever coming back and have to look for new blood. Heynckes is decent, but is still part of the old manager guard. If you take a look, Bayern always hire the same coaches... it's definitely time for some new blood, a young guy with fresh ideas.

Klopp, Favre, Ragnick, some similar manager.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 pm

As I mentioned in another thread, Ralf Rangnick is free in Summer 2012. No transfer fees to pay to get him out of a running contract, good ideas, can command respect - perfect IMO.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 am

"Sozet, we won our match against Shalke...
But BLast It ! Dortmund went on to win theirs as well...
I Hate Dortmund with Bile in my Liver....I regret so much how we allowed those scum get ahead of us.

But with that win against Shalke...Their is Hope.
But Dortmund cant they be held back by someonein the Bundesliga...?
See what Jupp has gotten us into...NOw we are condemned to winning all our matches..not drawing a single one...a draw ..means its all over.

We have to work on our attack...Ribbery scoring those 2 goals...still signify a problem for me.....Where is Gomez....Kroos and Olic.

They are the ones meant to be doing this scoring..to show the unit is on order..not a winger Ribbery...im still worried...but thank God all the same..

Jupp...Jupp...You better , really better wake up and give us back our Bundesliga Trophy.
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 am

As long as we are ontop of our game Dortmund will definitely drop some point, I hate how they planned to get theirselves kicked out of European football just so they can focus on bundesliga, what a BIG losers....

Jupp has made things so difficult for us, he kept on experimenting, moving players here and there and bringing Robben immediately back to the team after a long length injury without slowly introducing him.

It's also disturbing that Jupp has not been able to introduce any player from our youth team into the first team, by now Van Gaal has already introduced. Muller, Badstuber, Contento, Alaba and Kraft.

It's a shame players like Petersen, Usami and Can ain't getting any chances, by now Van Gaal would have used all of them...

I dont want Van Gaal back, but he's better than Jupp and why go for something worst than you already have...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum