Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ??

+7
DeviAngel
Be/\/ceCALI
McLewis
TrezeGent
Lord Awesome
johniet
LeBéninois
11 posters

Go down

Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ?? Empty Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ??

Post by LeBéninois Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 am

To the ones whose watch serie weekl and weekly

If Milan AC had kept Pirlo instead of letting him go, would they be the leader right now ??

Without him , do you think juventus would have been serious contender ?

btw that's what I like in series A. Great players can play in several big clubs. They are always respected. CLASS
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ?? Empty Re: Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ??

Post by johniet Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 am

Pirlo has being an important part of the team, and our sucess depends in part of him, but without him we could still be in the top 3, the main reason behind this is Antonio Conte.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ?? Empty Re: Without Pirlo, would juventus be leading ??

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 am

Without a shadow of doubt. Pirlo has brought about some important goals/assists. Conte deserves credit as well.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 am

Maybe.

Pirlo has been great all season long, but we're where we are because of Conte in all honesty.

He's brought the winning spirit back.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 am

Juve wouldn't be top without their defense and Buffon more likely.

Pirlo has been instrumental in their possession game, but they still haven't scored enough for him to be the sole reason for their success.

That backline deserves more credit.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:48 am

No

Pirlo > All

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 am

He's just way too good. The best midfielder ever. I love Juve and Conte has done very well but I don't think Juventus would be where they are now without Pirlo, and i'm not too sure they would've beaten Milan without him, either, as he was amazing in that game too.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:47 am

We already played without pirlo 2 games and we won and played the same game with same intensity and passing damn in that game vidal had 98 % passing accurate I think.

But Pirlo is the key player without him we might not be there but Conte and the defense are 70 % from our success than come the other things
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 am

No. He is by far their most important attacking player. He is the source of almost every creative move.

However I don't think Pirlo would have been as effective if Milan had kept him. Milan's play has changed drastically since the Ancelotti era. It is much faster and more dynamic that it has been in the last 5 years. Pirlo needs the team to be built around him dictating the tempo and we just couldn't accommodate that style with the players and resources we had. I think it was a bad decision for Milan to sell to a direct rival though, a good move for Pirlo though. Another important point to note is that Pirlo was crippled by injury in his last couple of seasons at Milan, whereas he has enjoyed a dream run of fitness at Juve.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 am

Vidal has been an integral part of Pirlo's gameplay. You take him out and Pirlo wont have the freedom he does when Vidal is anchoring the midfield. That's what I've seen in the couple of games i have watched Juve. I think both have been as important s the other, and of course the defense has been major boost.....Bravo Conte :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 am

without messi, barcelona would been 62 goals shorter this season alone.

So yeah, one player makes a difference and pirlo is vital to juve this year after what Ive seen.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 pm

pirlo makes juventus's midfield tick and the composure and calm he brings to the pitch has basically turned juventus from a team of headless chickens(last 2 seasons) into a great team.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down