JAY-Z
Lord Hades
LeVersacci
che
Zealous
urbaNRoots
13 posters

Go down

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" Empty Villar: "I can't give more than you ask"

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 am

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" Villar_Rosell_vieron_secreto_hotel

Sandro Rosell and Angel Maria Villar on Tuesday held a secret meeting of two hours at Hotel NH Alcala in Spain's capital. In a surprising meeting, both presidents addressed the issue of venue Cup final Barca to be measured with Athletic in May though, has learned AS, Rosell jumped at the chance to show discomfort between Barça by recent arbitration received by the Catalan club.

At 16:45 hours Villar came to NH Alcalá (Alcalá located in the street, 66) and went to the cafe. Calling for a tea, demanded a table with some privacy. Within minutes, showed up Sandro Rosell, who arrived on the scene in a taxi. He was alone and the vehicle fell back. Indeed, it was Barcelona president who suggested holding the meeting in this hotel, since it is where you stay for years, when not traveling with the expedition's official Barcelona. In fact, always occupies the same room on the fourth floor.

Both presidents were greeted in a very cordial. And in the presence of more customers (there were five people at that time in the cafeteria), decided to change table to draw the attention of those present, while Rosell asked for a coffee.

Definitely, they retired to the area that the hotel is reserved to make breakfast in the morning to their customers. There they found the privacy they wanted.

At 18:30 hours, Villar gave Rosell and closed the meeting, once one of the waiters told them how he CSKA, Real Madrid was playing at that moment (when they left the hotel were 0-1, Cristiano Ronaldo's goal). Apparently Rosell Villar told: "What more do you want to give you, Sandro, I can not give you nothing more." The Spanish Federation president left the place in his official car, while Rosell went to his room.

At night, the president of Barcelona continued their agenda and dined with the American entrepreneur Bill Gates.
Upset by the arbitration

At the summit last Tuesday, Rosell and Villar also had time to discuss the arbitration. In the last ten days, the Press of Barcelona has been a strong pressure from the media to understand that Barca team has been hurt by the arbitrators. Hence, the Barcelona president has taken the opportunity to convey to the malaise Villar in Barcelona with this matter.
The Cup final at the Bernabeu

The main theme of the meeting between Villar and Rosell hosted the Cup final Barca president reemphasized that Barcelona would like to be played in the Bernabeu, but Villar reminded the version shown by Madrid, according to the which at that time the white arena is under construction. Hence, as a second option, the maximum Barca president expressed his priority Mestalla.
Translate: Google
Source: http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/villar-rosell-vieron-secreto-hotel/20120223dasdaiftb_52/Tes
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" Empty Re: Villar: "I can't give more than you ask"

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 am

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" 132688701060
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" Empty Re: Villar: "I can't give more than you ask"

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 am

Zealous wrote:Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" 132688701060

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 am

seems legit Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 am

Crimson wrote:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 pm

I see what you did there
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Villarato Summit

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" 132688701060
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" 1232631790_0

:coffee:

Edit: oh he was talking about the bad refereeing barca has had this season. Tbh I think that every la liga club president should talk to villar about the quality of the referees because they need to drastically improve and anyone who says otherwise is kidding themself..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Did anyone notice that since this meeting madrid hasnt got a single penalty?

we were 10 points back then and now look ......call it a coincident but i wont.

obvious is obvious....what a disgrace!

im really proud of my team, talk about facing the impossible fr the 4th season a row.

we almost achieved the impossible this season but i guess impossible is impossible after all.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 pm

At the same time, how many times has the ref forgiven real madrid for penalty offences? obvious is obvious

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Baraa992 wrote:Did anyone notice that since this meeting madrid hasnt got a single penalty?

im really proud of my team, talk about facing the impossible fr the 4th season a row.

we almost achieved the impossible this season but i guess impossible is impossible after all.

Oh shut up

enough with the stupid conspiracy theories.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Baraa992 wrote:Did anyone notice that since this meeting madrid hasnt got a single penalty?

Oh shut up

enough with the stupid conspiracy theories.

i cant force you to believe in it, but im not the only one who does believe in it, so if you dont then you musnt be interested in posting here in this thread in the first place nick.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Baraa992 has been spouting shit for the past 3 days... welcome to my ignore list.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:07 pm

evil referees with their jedi powers forcing casillas to be out of position for free kicks and benzederp to miss sitters

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" Ali2
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

The hell is this I just read?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Baraa992 has been spouting shit for the past 3 days... welcome to my ignore list.

you know why i would never use an ignore list?

its simple, i dont want to prevent myself the joy of LMAO when someone like you post in this forum. lol

but gotta say its a good strategy, when you cant keep a proper debate and a proper conversation because you dont have what it takes to, you use your ignore list.

Last edited by Baraa992 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:12 pm

people use ignore lists because a lot of this forum's members are *bleep* retards, though i keep a few out for sheer entertainment value
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm

che wrote:people use ignore lists because a lot of this forum's members are *bleep* retards, though i keep a few out for sheer entertainment value

Exactly

Thats why i would never use one. lol

Last edited by Baraa992 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 pm

the irony...

Villar: "I can't give more than you ask" Head_explode_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442-580
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Seriously though, AS are on some serious shit with this...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

On a serious note, have there been any stonewall penalties denied to Madrid in the last 2 weeks? I can't remember any clear opportunities where they should have received one.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't get it

in the epl if a club chairman meets with the FA board member it would be very fishy and won't go down well on people
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:58 pm

aleumdance wrote:I don't get it

in the epl if a club chairman meets with the FA board member it would be very fishy and won't go down well on people

who said its going well with me?

unfortunately, some fans like to just ignore it.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't think Laporta is actually a board member these days.

Anyway glad to see a conspiracy theory popping up everytime things aren't going you way, really productive.

Jiopsi :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down