Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
DiRocco
Onyx
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who would you have at DM?

Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_lcap8%Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_lcap38%Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 10 ]
Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_lcap46%Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 12 ]
Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_lcap8%Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26

Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Empty Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila

Post by Onyx Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:03

Who would you have at DM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Empty Re: Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila

Post by DiRocco Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:15

Javi Martinez by far.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila Empty Re: Lass vs Khedira vs Javi Martinez vs M'Vila

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:24

jm

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 22:15

Javi Martinez in the Pivot next to Alonso

M'villa behind Ozil and Kaka/Granero/Sahin.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 3:29

Khedira > all of them

JN is playing CB atm for those that care

M'Vila hasn't been that good this season he really hasn't taken the next step everyone thought he would

Lass doesn't even want to be at this club ffs and is just plain horrible in tactics and transition

Khedira is the 1% man you need on the field who does all the things no one else does but should and does them well. Excellent tactically and with transition, great in aerial defence can push up well when needed. He is just awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 10:01

Sahin and Javi is the future.

Mark my words.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 11:12

Lass is the the best tackler in the world IMO, but he doesn't has a brain. M'vila is overrated. Khedira is a good sub. JM is balanced, intelligent, versatile and spanish.

JM for me.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 12:07

Ramos.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:52

its not like jm has forgotten how to play DM/CM just because he has played mainly as a CB this year.

and sorry zece there are far better tacklers than lass out there- song, lucas, mascherano, yaya etc. etc.

and supermag we all know you want ramos as DM/CM we get it! its not realistic though.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:49

Javi Martinez definitely.

Imagine a Sahin-Martinez duo. Mad
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 17:55

If I have to be honest, I don't want Javi to come here.I'm one of his biggest fans but I think it wouldn't be a great career move for him and I think La Liga deserves another big team which Bilbao have the potential to be.

I don't really want M'Villa either.

Not to say I rate Khedira as highly as Crimson,but someone other than those two.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:05

Bilbao will never be a big team Samurai with their transfer policy.

Well, never is maybe impossible for me to say... But it's highly unlikely.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:19

If they can hold onto their players ( which they can) they have more than enough talent to become a big team.

Anyway if they get to a good point...players with Basque ancestry can always be found.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:25

We have a player in our bench who's twice the players we're comparing in this thread.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:28

Who would that be?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:29

Mou loves him a lot. Laughing

Sarcasm/
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:31

Dosen't play the same position.

It actually seems Mou does like Sahin,he just dosen't play him.Just like with Canales.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:40

Le Samourai wrote:If they can hold onto their players ( which they can) they have more than enough talent to become a big team.

Anyway if they get to a good point...players with Basque ancestry can always be found.

Not really. They aren't a club that sells their players anyway. They love their players like a relgion, but with a policy like that you can't win. Do you really expect their squad to compete with the likes of 300 million City etc?

Don't get your hopes up, if you want another La Liga competitor it's Malaga or Atletico. They're the only ones who can spend.

Last edited by Se7en on Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:46; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:41

Lass play like a CM for us, Khedira is a CM too. but Sahin is better than both of them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 18:51

Malaga is my first choice actually, But I like Atletic's players alot more.

Ander,Munain,Llorente, and Javi are all WC talents.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 19:49

Khedira and Javi. Although I do hope Athletic keep Javi... They need to remain strong so they can continue trolling Barca while we steal the league

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:24

Lass kept Messi quiet every match except the 6-2.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 17:44

I would move Alonso to CM and buy both Martinez and Garcia as DM's. I would sell Lass, Gago and probably Khedira too in this situation, although he's not a bad player.

Sahin/Alonso----Özil/Granero
Martinez/Garcia

This midfield would have lot's of different possibilities. Park the bus? Throw in Alonso, Martinez, Garcia. Go all out? Alonso, Sahin, Özil. Balanced? Martinez, Alonso, Sahin/Özil.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 18:59

The problem is that Alonso cant play CM now days,he has slowed down alot (he was already slow lol) and is very less agile to play there.Thats why he is being played as a DLP.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 19:49

People just want same type of players, what exatly does Martinez offer differently then khedira, both are huge and slow b2b cm that do the same thing.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum