BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Mr Nick09
dmize
Amar
22 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 am

Magricos wrote: Heat down by 16 atm.

:facepalm:

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:50 am

Swagg wrote:
Magricos wrote: Heat down by 16 atm.

:facepalm:

cheers

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 am

Why don't people do this lol
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

MWP has been great in the 1st half.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:43 am

Yea he's been good.Pau has been torrid.....

McRoberts is great as usual.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:10 am

Ron Artest is back for tonight.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:43 am

Pau will step up now that Bynum is gone.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 am

Defence has been poor another 100+ points scored against us. Bynum was irresponsible with the sending off. Rockets win.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Why u completely ignoring defense lol?

What about it?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Scola, Dragic and Camby stylin on LA....EJECTION Bynum loool

Durant with 44 in a loss, with a BIG time thrown down on Hibbert....but what I want to know is why is Perkins so crap lol

Letting Hibbert get loose for 21, smh..you supposed to be the best 1 v 1 post defender in the league. That title is revoked without question based on his time with OKC.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:Scola, Dragic and Camby stylin on LA....EJECTION Bynum loool

Durant with 44 in a loss, with a BIG time thrown down on Hibbert....but what I want to know is why is Perkins so crap lol

Letting Hibbert get loose for 21, smh..you supposed to be the best 1 v 1 post defender in the league. That title is revoked without question based on his time with OKC.

I am so sick of Perkins, I never liked him I was really pissed off when I heard he is going to OKC. I *bleep* hate his face. Mad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Player scores 113 points in Lebanese game affraid
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AttdAwYLFs0mrUSGOTf_GCHqbwM6?slug=capress-bko_century_club-17566428
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:

From a Celtic fan perspective, neither team has won that trade so far. I thought we should have kept Perk through the end of that season, but I'm also glad we didn't pay him after his knee injury. He's not the same at all.

And Camby has been great the 4 games he's started for the Rockets. Always been a fan of him, he grew up about 10 mins from me in CT.

Last edited by dmize on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Dmzie you think Ainge is gonna blow up that team this year?

Like trade Rondo blow Up?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Wonder which team will overpay for Dragic in the summer. My moneys on the Craptors Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Dmzie you think Ainge is gonna blow up that team this year?

Like trade Rondo blow Up?

I don't know if they'll trade Rondo(Im sure Danny will explore it like always) but they're going to do some re shifting. Ray and KG, I'm thinking they won't resign at this point but who knows. We have tons of cap room and no one to use it on.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Draft Picks.

I'm 100 % certain Jersey will trade their draft pick because they have to open that new arena next year.

If I was trading Pierce/Rondo that's where I would be looking assuming they have a top 3 pick.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

From a Celtic fan perspective, neither team has won that trade so far. I thought we should have kept Perk through the end of that season, but I'm also glad we didn't pay him after his knee injury. He's not the same at all.

And Camby has been great the 4 games he's started for the Rockets. Always been a fan of him, he grew up about 10 mins from me in CT.

Yeah I agree, both teams lost.

I still think the Celtics lost more, because Perkins was actually good for you...whereas all Green did was not defend powerforwards and not allow Harden to blossom into a real 3rd scorer. Both lost, but I think in at least one way OKC gained because it allowed Ibaka and Harden to grow.

But your right, after his injury I get why he was traded.

Camby? That close...mad cool man. Yeah, I have always loved his game..I wanted him back when we had Yao, he would of fit perfectly at the 4 and we would of had a fantastic defensive presence. I think he defies his age, he is better than Dalembert imo and one of the role players I actually am happy with.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Yeah I agree, both teams lost.

I still think the Celtics lost more, because Perkins was actually good for you...whereas all Green did was not defend powerforwards and not allow Harden to blossom into a real 3rd scorer. Both lost, but I think in at least one way OKC gained because it allowed Ibaka and Harden to grow.

But your right, after his injury I get why he was traded.

Camby? That close...mad cool man. Yeah, I have always loved his game..I wanted him back when we had Yao, he would of fit perfectly at the 4 and we would of had a fantastic defensive presence. I think he defies his age, he is better than Dalembert imo and one of the role players I actually am happy with.

Yao and Camby would've been Shocked defensively. Camby can be effective for a few more years as well imo. And yeah Camby's from Hartford, CT as is Andre Drummond.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:39 am

Kobe sitting out a a game Shocked

Gary Vitti and Mike Brown We're not worthy :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:41 am

Bynum 8-23 ROFL.

That's what he neeeded.

Devin Ebanks :bow: :bow: :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:47 am

Shannon Brown is lighting us up Shocked

20 in the 3rd Shocked

Shocked Shocked :shocK:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 am

Don't care if we lose this game.....Gasol and Bynum getting 50 shots :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 am

hahahhaha every scrub must have the game of his life against the Lakers lol

Wow getting torched by Phoenix ... wtf is with this defense ? I hope people see that there's no good giving Gasol and Bynum 50 shots ... :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 am

:bow: Phoenix Suns medical staff, Michael Redd back in full effect.

This from a couple days ago

"George, you cant gaurd me........Hibbert, bitch pelase".
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 pm

George "I can't guard you" "bitch please" 16 rebounds and 4 steals say differently.

Granger on the other hand :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next