Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

i dont think mvila is a good fit, xabi sits back which will force mvila to play in front a bit- mvila is just not this type of player. mvila sits in front of the defensive line and sweeps the area (this is a bit of a generalization i know he does more but this is what he is best at imo) he will be played out of position next to xabi

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr. Festim Wed May 16, 2012 12:16 am

Yaya Toure could leave City. Getttttttt Innnnnnnnnnnnnn

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/05/15/3105446/yaya-toure-keen-to-leave-manchester-city-reveals-agent
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 am

He would demand superstar wages though. If we can drop Kaka it would be realistic wage wise. hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 16, 2012 8:22 am

how long would we have him for tho???

He is slow so he wouldnt fit into our back and force type of play
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 16, 2012 10:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i think you are exaggerating the ability of Alonso and Sahin to go forward, specially Alonso's.

what if Mvila cant learn how to go forward? what then?

alonso yes, he might have problems, but sahin, no i saw him many times going forward with dourtmond.

by forward i dont mean go to the box and be a striker, score goals regularly etc. i mean playmake, be near the attackers / amc, loft balls past the backline and all. you know, guti / xavi type playmake.

We dont need a btb, a natural playmaker can be more effective.

As for mvila, his main job will be to protect the defence, he will learn to do more with time.

Sure, Sahin can get forward, but his natural is to stay deep, and play from deep.

So if you team him up with a player that is only naturally comfortable staying deep, then it's a mistake in my opinion.

As of now, Sahin is not starter, Alonso is, and he is better paired with a box to box. that should be our priority.

I know and i agree, but alonso is getting old, so i was rooting for mvila trying to deceave mou by for forcing him to bring sahin into the starting lineup, :vagi: , he isnt gonno hear me so now i will suffer.

Sahin with more playing time can be a combination of alonso and guti/xavi, thats the type of player i want him to be, now you need more defenisve expert to couple him with, thats where mvila comes.

As for Alonso and Mvila, right now thats what we need, we need to make our midfeld and defence stronger, having 2 players deep will do that, if we combine that with adding an attacking RB, then we must play Mvila and Alonso to cover the fullbacks. Either way, mvila is a player to sign.

Mr Nick09 wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:mvila is not coming and if you have watched him this year he has been pretty awful.

not even worth discussing tbh

To be rational, he hasnt been awful. He has been under what he produced the season before.

That being said, M'vila's talent cant be denied, the kid has got game. If we are on the market to replace Lass, he should be on our list.

Totally agree, his lack of form can be for many reasons, one i think is that he doesnt want to play for that club anymore.

vanDEEZ wrote:the whole reason he didnt come last year is because he wanted to be a starter regardless of the club, seeing as he hasnt done nearly enough to be considered this year i find it highly improbable that he comes.

on the topic of yaya, ya of course rather buy yaya to 40m, but there is no way in hell city sells, not after he was such an integral part of their winning season. idk his buyout clause but if its low you can bet on them signing a new one where he is basically untouchable. also why would yaya come? he doesnt seem the type of guy to leave a club where he is comfortable for a club he used to be bitter rivals with. also his brother is at city which has its pull as well
Mr Nick09 wrote:The state of the market is such that there is no top midfielder available for the position and the role we need. the only names i can think of are Lucas (Liverpool) and Song (Arsenal).

So the perspective of the manager is to look for young players that will quickly develop into top players. When it comes to that discussion, you look for the best talents around, and there is no doubt to me that Mvila is an elite talent in his position.

Differentiate talent and performance. M'vila drop in performance is not tragic at all, because he is 21, and you dont expect the player you sign to be World class from day one. You just want to make sure that he has the package you feel like will convert into world class performances.

So you look at the talents out there, Martinez, M'vila, Witsel etc...

Afcource i would rather have Yaya, vidal and Swiensitiger over alonso, but we arent getting those arent we. Thus i am rooting for the next best talents.

As for martenez, i dont rate him, he is similer to khedira, there is just no point of signing him when you have khedira.

vanDEEZ wrote:i dont think mvila is a good fit, xabi sits back which will force mvila to play in front a bit- mvila is just not this type of player. mvila sits in front of the defensive line and sweeps the area (this is a bit of a generalization i know he does more but this is what he is best at imo) he will be played out of position next to xabi

Why do u say its a bad thing to have two player who can sweep and spray passes, yes its not ideal, but if we sign an attacking RB, then we will need both alonso and Mvila cover marcelo and dat dude.

Either way, it will increase the protection to our defence and thats very important, we cant have 2 slowasses in midfield.

Witsel i know nothing about, but i doubt he is madrid level. i suppose he is creative type, we already have sahin, so we dont need him.

I have few other names that i am intrested in, Lars Bender, Strootman. Lars is a BTB DM while Strootman is a more creative. We have Sahin.

For me i would be happy if we signed either Mvila or Lars.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 16, 2012 5:53 pm

I know its early and all, but why arent we getting linked with players, i mean other teams already signning players and alot of rumuers, but there are no madrid rumuers.

Why are we not following the obevious targets like César Azpilicueta's, Vidal / Mvia etc.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

We've been linked to Piszczek, Witsel, Biglia etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 16, 2012 6:14 pm

the season just ended, there will be links but madrid typically take a while to sign players. if talks are just beginning with pisczek, witsel etc. expect these signings to be later in the transfer window.

we sign players early when he have had talks with them being built up for months- like in the case of ronaldo and kaka.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 16, 2012 7:11 pm

ah.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm

We should be relieved that we arent already being linked with half the professional players in the world
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 am

i actually want us to be linked to top starts, gives us many options to imagine. Very Happy

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 17, 2012 11:34 am

Estadio Deportivo says Real have identified Medel as a replacement for Lassana Diarra and are already in talks with Sevilla about a price for the Chile international.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 pm

wtfff, nooo, just no.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu May 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Why? Didn't he impress you on youtube?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 5:52 pm

sure, lets just buy him, and may be miguel too, also lets not forget juanfran from ath, or fazio, we need a backup cb if others leave.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Lol, Juanfran is better than Arbs.

Medel is a good player, not what we need, but underrated.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Since Lass is a backup, Medel, Witsel, Biglia etc would probably be backup too.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 17, 2012 5:58 pm

better than lass imo but i dont like his attitude. id rather get martinez

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Corriere dello Sport says Real coach Jose Mourinho is ready to beat Manchester City and PSG to bring the Barcelona flop back to Spain.

Milan are now fielding increased interest for the super Swede and will spend the next two weeks debating whether to sell.

Finding a buyer for Ibrahimovic could rake in over €50 million for the Rossoneri - including a saving of €24 million on wages alone.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 17, 2012 6:15 pm

ibra is not coming, but another ex bara player could (though i still think its unlikey)

Spoiler:

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 7:33 pm

So what, we just sign average players to be backups, the starters will always be relaxed.

We sign the next young talents coming, they will provide more challange, especially since the our midfield starters arent exactly the best players around.

Want to sign a DM, sign Vidal/yaya, if you cant, then M'vila or Lars Bender.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm

I settled my mind. What I want from this mercato and next season in terms of players.

Out: Lass, Kaka, Altintop, Carvalho, Gago, Drenthe, P. Leon
In : Yaya, Lucas, Isla, Martinez(CB), Jese and Carjaval given some minutes

Casillas
Isla Pepe Ramos Marcelo
Yaya Nuri
Di Maria Ozil Ronaldo
Benzema
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 17, 2012 8:15 pm

so we should spend 40m on yaya, 40m on martinez and sign Isla who has a torn ACL?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu May 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Supermag Logic: I want us to be linked to ALL the mediocre players!

Real Madrid linked with Medel.

Supermag: Eww, not him, he is crap.
cheers
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

who said i want us to be linked with mediocre players, i want us to be linked to yaya, sagna, lahm, vidal, bastian, neymar, mvila, bender, hulk, azilbqueta etc. we might get lucky with some of these. :facepalm:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Bender hasn't started for Dortmund for months.

Khel is ahead of him in the pecking order.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next