Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Le Samourai Thu 17 May 2012, 22:31

Bender hasn't started for Dortmund for months.

Khel is ahead of him in the pecking order.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Thu 17 May 2012, 22:33

Mr Nick09 wrote:so we should spend 40m on yaya, 40m on martinez and sign Isla who has a torn ACL?

Money isn't a problem. To be the best team, you need the best players.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 17 May 2012, 22:36

Kizu wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:so we should spend 40m on yaya, 40m on martinez and sign Isla who has a torn ACL?

you dont need the best player at every single position to be great, that's a faulty logic. You need top players all around, and players that compliment each other, that's more important. By their performances, they can elevate themselves as the best in their roles.

What's the logic in spending 40M for yaya, and then another 40M for Martinez? i cant see the reasoning.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 17 May 2012, 22:54

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Kizu wrote:

you dont need the best player at every single position to be great, that's a faulty logic. You need top players all around, and players that compliment each other, that's more important. By their performances, they can elevate themselves as the best in their roles.

What's the logic in spending 40M for yaya, and then another 40M for Martinez? i cant see the reasoning.

Martinez can play DLP/B2B/DM/CB, every team needs this kind of players. If Yaya comes he'll be a starter for sure, alongside Xabi or Nuri.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 17 May 2012, 22:55

Or how about we buy ONE of Yaya or Javi, who would play similar roles for us anyway?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 17 May 2012, 22:59

Kizu wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Kizu wrote:

Martinez can play DLP/B2B/DM/CB, every team needs this kind of players. If Yaya comes he'll be a starter for sure, alongside Xabi or Nuri.
if you sign Yaya who can play those roles/positions already, what's the need to spend another 40M for javi? still doesnt make sense. pick one, leave one.

we are not a bank with unlimited funds either, we have a stadium to renew and a debt to take care off.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu 17 May 2012, 23:19

Why the fuq would you buy Javi + Yaya Laughing :facepalm:

Alonso, Yaya, Sahin, Javi, Khedira :brickwall:

And Javi is 40 mil? isn't that overkill...
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 17 May 2012, 23:21

Javi priced at 40m is not a representation of how good he is, just the price of his clause.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 17 May 2012, 23:24

Juventus have met with Gonzalo Higuain's family as they look to sign the Real Madrid striker, Sky Sport Italia reports.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 17 May 2012, 23:27

His best quality is versatility IMO. I don't think Javi will ever be as good as Yaya. But the spaniard is better than Khedira
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 17 May 2012, 23:28

Kizu wrote:His best quality is versatility IMO. I don't think Javi will ever be as good as Yaya. But the spaniard is better than Khedira

that doesnt justify spending 40M for him. the money we spent on Coentrao supposedly because he is like 3 players in 1 is a travesty and a joke. we either sign him as our next midfield star, or we dont.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu 17 May 2012, 23:37

Javi can be as good as Yaya. It depends as what, a DM or a wierd attacking B2B or whatever Yaya as become. He is priced at 40 million, he has rubbished that figure though, for all its worth, I could see him going for 30-40. Would be worth it.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 18 May 2012, 02:28

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo can't guarantee staying in Spain.

The former Manchester United ace has been linked with a return to Old Trafford, along with Manchester City and Chelsea.

"To be honest, I don't know. In the future, nobody knows," Ronaldo told Sky Sports News HD.

"I feel very happy here, it is a great club with fantastic fans. It's great, but in the future nobody knows.

"I feel happy here but it one year or two, you never know. A man's head is always complicated, but at the moment I am very happy."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 18 May 2012, 07:01

mt you gotta stop posting every little rumor. ronaldo is not leaving, theres no reason why he would. its unfounded.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri 18 May 2012, 11:59

Le Samourai wrote:Bender hasn't started for Dortmund for months.

Khel is ahead of him in the pecking order.

i meant the other one, lars bender.

Anti-DNA wrote:Why the fuq would you buy Javi + Yaya Laughing :facepalm:

Alonso, Yaya, Sahin, Javi, Khedira :brickwall:

And Javi is 40 mil? isn't that overkill...

Lmao, yaya, javi, khedira, lets also get felllani. They will make a giants group who play similer group in madrid lockerroom bulleying everyone else. Some fans and their obsession with giants.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri 18 May 2012, 16:52

i dont understand everyone's problem with Khedira
I like him, i dont think he is bad at all
he does the simple things well
i say we only need a Right Back and promote a goalie
2 signings
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 18 May 2012, 16:54

Khedira is not a bad player when used right (Germany), but he is not the best possible match for Alonso, which makes it a weakness for us.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri 18 May 2012, 17:53

Either Javi or Toure, we cannot have nor afford both. And to be fair, the easier one to get is Toure. Why you ask?! Man City wouldn't mind having Higuain...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 18 May 2012, 18:11

Would Higuain want to go to City? that's the question
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 18 May 2012, 18:29

i doubt higuain would want city, he may find himself in the same situation he is now tbh. i think he much prefers juve, psg or even chelsea over city.

i wouldnt put it past city to offer up something like that but higuain is not stupid, and he wants to play so i dont see that happening.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 18 May 2012, 18:44

vanDEEZ wrote:mt you gotta stop posting every little rumor. ronaldo is not leaving, theres no reason why he would. its unfounded.

He actually said that on Sky Sports news.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 18 May 2012, 19:04

If Higuain is set to leave to EPL, Id like to see him only in United or Chelsea.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 18 May 2012, 20:40

mtfootball wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:mt you gotta stop posting every little rumor. ronaldo is not leaving, theres no reason why he would. its unfounded.

He actually said that on Sky Sports news.

did you even read the quotes you posted or just the tagline that the editors picked? where did he say he was going back to manu or even leaving for that matter?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 18 May 2012, 20:57

He may of been linked in the past with EPL clubs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri 18 May 2012, 21:05

if ronaldo leaves this summer ill send you 20 bucks. how about that?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 18 May 2012, 21:24

It's highly unlikely he'll leave this summer and this is the quote:

"I feel happy here but it one year or two, you never know. A man's head is always complicated, but at the moment I am very happy."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next