Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:42 am

Gil wrote:Read the last two pages. Silva and Modric aren't needed despite being embarrassed by the big clubs last season.

embarrassed scratch ?

You and I must have very different definitions of the word embarrassed.

Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 am

deadrave wrote:we need modric we dont need silva

we dont need anyone bud, and i disagree with buying a 35 million sub. Anyone who witnessed the Coentrao situation would agree
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 am

Modric...meh...I prefer Granero if he's the best we can do, very similar players anyway.

As for Silva, 4 years ago I would take him, as of right now, I think he and Ozil would get in each other's way, they occupy the same space.

I would gladly steal Oscar tho.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:49 am

we dont NEED either silva or modric.

modric may be useful as a rotation player (could give us a different dynamic)

but silva just isnt needed, if we had gotten him instead of di maria (which is what i was calling out for 2 years ago) then fine but theres no chance of getting him nor would it make sense to change our attacking system at this point.

midfield does need work though.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Joselu:

AS says Hoffenheim, Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund are all chasing the young centre-forward.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Marca:

Javi Martinez has put an end to all kinds of speculation about his future: "I do not see myself playing for Barcelona, ​​I'm not that, I'm very happy Athletic. Until 2016 that is until I feel I have a contract , Athletic truth, "he told the Antena 3 TV cameras.

The Navarre says he has not done too much attention to everything that has been said about him: "I've been on the sidelines. I saw a newspaper and what it says on TV, but not always right. If we were to heed what is said to have already played in seven different teams. Each week a different one out. You have to be outside because it can affect the end both rumor. "

Both, who has not paid much attention to all the hype mounted between Bielsa and the club about the works: "I'm not sure what happened, but the best for all is what is happening now, everything is going to normally, that the coach is dedicated "for himself", which is training. has been tension but has since subsided. Bielsa is among the three or four best coaches in the world, is very good and you just have to see how we have played this year. Many people in Spain has done this season the Athletic as we played. We have said they are very proud. "

Of course, says he hopes to finish his career in his homeland team. "I would like to end my career at Osasuna, one or two years, although I do not know if I will stay in Bilbao and how things will go. As is the team of my country and I could not make his debut in First I would like but you never know" .

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm

mtfootball wrote:Marca:

Javi Martinez has put an end to all kinds of speculation about his future: "I do not see myself playing for Barcelona, ​​I'm not that, I'm very happy Athletic. Until 2016 that is until I feel I have a contract , Athletic truth, "he told the Antena 3 TV cameras.

The Navarre says he has not done too much attention to everything that has been said about him: "I've been on the sidelines. I saw a newspaper and what it says on TV, but not always right. If we were to heed what is said to have already played in seven different teams. Each week a different one out. You have to be outside because it can affect the end both rumor. "

Both, who has not paid much attention to all the hype mounted between Bielsa and the club about the works: "I'm not sure what happened, but the best for all is what is happening now, everything is going to normally, that the coach is dedicated "for himself", which is training. has been tension but has since subsided. Bielsa is among the three or four best coaches in the world, is very good and you just have to see how we have played this year. Many people in Spain has done this season the Athletic as we played. We have said they are very proud. "

Of course, says he hopes to finish his career in his homeland team. "I would like to end my career at Osasuna, one or two years, although I do not know if I will stay in Bilbao and how things will go. As is the team of my country and I could not make his debut in First I would like but you never know" .
pffft...Good luck I guess, he will never see the light of CL.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 pm

I want Lucas Moura

NOW
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 pm

we put up a 40 mil bid on modric
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:40 am

Real Madrid hope to complete a €44.4 million (£35m) deal for Luka Modric in the next week but Tottenham are facing difficulties in lining up a replacement for the playmaker.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 am

Kizu wrote:Real Madrid hope to complete a €44.4 million (£35m) deal for Luka Modric in the next week but Tottenham are facing difficulties in lining up a replacement for the playmaker.

We should toss Gago in for free. I wanna get this deal done quickly, so Mou still has time to actually implement a 3man mid over the summer.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Milan are set to reignite their interest in Real Madrid playmaker Kaka, Spanish newspaper AS reports.

The Rossoneri attempted to sign their former player few months back, but were forced to pull out because of the player’s wage demands.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani admitted few weeks back that the Rossoneri weren’t able to afford Kaka’s salary, but the situation has changed a great deal since.

With Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva set to complete a move to Paris Saint-Germain, the Rossoneri could save around €150 million in the space of two years.

The improved financial situation means they are likely to resurrect the Kaka deal and initial talks are expected to take place in the coming days.

This is a perfect scenario for Real Madrid, who are hoping to cash in on the Brazilian and at the same time make way for the arrival of Luka Modric from Tottenham.

Given that all three parties would profit from the deal, the odds are that Kaka will return to San Siro before the summer transfer window is over.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm

AS:

The Chelsea English, winner of the Champions League final, was the club for more money entered the competition, 59.935 million euros, while the semi-finalists FC Barcelona and Real Madrid accumulated 40.550 and 38.434, respectively.

Also, Real Madrid won 4.8 million euros of its benefit over 38 to have won the highest of the six games played in the group stage.

Both Madrid and Barca, teams were eliminated in the semifinals, perceived additional allocations of three million for the second round of 3.3 for the quarter and another 4.2 million for having reached the penultimate stage.

The total amount corresponded to Chelsea is divided among the 29.9 million for their participation and 30.045 of the television rights .

Some nine million reward the champion of Europe, which won the final with Bayern Munich, was the bonus for his victory at the last meeting, while the Bavarian club, being runner-up, received a bonus of 5.6 million that their total profits increased to 41.730.

The total of 754.1 million euros were distributed among the 32 teams in the Champions League last, starting with the group stage, 413 for his performances and the other 341.1 for the television market.

Other clubs that added significant amounts of income were Milan (39864000), Manchester United (35.182) and Inter Milan (31.569).

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Were spending 44 million on Modric when we could use that money to buy Neymar or Lucas :facepalm:

Lucas = GOAT
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Lucas is not Goat, he can't even break into the first 11 of the U-23 squad!!!! Why waste money on him when Jese is almost as good as he is.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 pm

dont overrate Lucas, Neymar is miles ahead of him right now
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Technically, Modric is streets ahead of both. Considering he has experience in European Leagues and the UCL
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 am

Cant beleieve this is happening, we dont even need modric.

Lucas is another headless chicken. man utd suits him more.

There has been no media reports about neymar for a long time.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 am

We actually don't need anyone.
Modric is just a squad reinforcement. And don't say, "we don't need to reinforce our squad"... Because we said the same thing after winning the league in 08, and I don't need to remind you what happened in 09...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:33 am

40M player as squad reinforcement, unfrekinbeleavible.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Yes, we need to reinforce our squad as well as hope for improvement from our core and simply better luck (Copa and UCL :facepalm: ), but Modric is not a reasonable reinforcement.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm

For all you idiots who continuously bash Sami:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/07/14/3241095/bayern-munich-need-a-true-leader-like-khedira-says

Oh, and 40m is like peanuts to us... So what?
We aren't Arsenal. And his wage demands aren't exactly huge. And considering his arrival could lead to the departure of two players (almost definitely Kaka - who's wages are ridiculous) it's a deal that makes financial sense anyways
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 pm

How is Khedira a leader in Madrid? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I like Khedira it's not his leadership skills that make me question him, it's just because of the way we play he is going to get the ball deep inside opponents half and not going to know exactly what to do with it.There's literally nothing I don't like about Khedira outside of that one fact that limits his game and his potential for us, if he can improve on it....ok.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Marca:

Few, but plugged. Mou is the intention with the new workforce planning has in mind. Apart from changing cards, ie, of the new faces that can be incorporated to the equipment, another innovation refers to the intention of reducing the number of players.

The Portuguese coach wants a staff of only 22 players, three goalkeepers and 19 field players. If last year was 23, Mou wants to take a little step in the adjustment of the template. The desire of the Portuguese forces the club to put the batteries in the output section.

Today, following the departure of Galatasaray Altintop and additions Gago (after assignment in Rome) and the homegrown Jesus Morata (rise of Castile), Mou has 25 players. If he comes Modric would be 26. This left over four to adjust the accounts of Mou.

In principle, the spotlight is on Gago, Carvalho, Sahin and Kaka. The output of the first two are taken for granted and it seems a matter of time, but the other two are much more complicated. Then there's Lass. Mou sees him as a replacement for Arbeloa if not ultimately reach the side. Still, the French still in the window.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:52 pm

AS:

Jose Mourinho is expected to meet next Monday with Kaka to inform you that your role over the past two seasons will be much lower and, in principle, will have even fewer minutes than last year. It will be an invitation to the player to seek his future away from Madrid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:56 am

supposedly we have 23 players if we sell lass,gago,carvallho and kaka

23 players including modric

mou said he wants 22 for the new season so logically we will sign at least 1 one player which will possibly be a RB

so thats 24
who are the two that will leave??????????????????????

i think sahin is the one of the two and the second maybe albiol or loan granero?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next