Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm

the report is coming because his agent was in milan..

he also represents altintop and im sure other names so they are just as likely to be linked as sahin..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Thu May 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Manchester City are launching a £25 million offer for Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez.

The Daily Mail says City are expected to send scouts to watch Martinez play for Athletic Bilbao in the Spanish Cup final, when he will face Barcelona in Pep Guardiola’s send-off game

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2012 3:11 pm

come on dude, dont put the dailyfail rag here
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu May 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Sahin agent in Italy, had meeting with Juve and Milan
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2012 5:49 pm

true or false, i doubt he is going anywhere. maybe next year if his situation doesnt improve, but he is going to have his preseason with us and fully display his abilities.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm

altintop who has the same agent is just as likely if not more to leave. Smile enjoy altintop

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 24, 2012 7:44 pm

The possible signing of Italian-Argentine striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, who currently plays in Rome, Real Madrid can be the key to facilitate the departure of Gonzalo Higuain's club.

"La Gazzetta dello Sport", says the club is thinking Osvaldo target to expand its line of attackers and that in the event that the arrival of the current player of Rome were to materialize, it could open the door to progress Higuain .

"La Gazzetta" points out that the Roma and Real Madrid have a meeting on the agenda for next week to address the situation of fellow Argentine Fernando Gago, who arrived in 2011 transferred to Italian club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 25, 2012 12:04 am

Really? Is osvaldo even any good?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 12:11 am

it sounds like rubbish mate
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri May 25, 2012 12:54 am

Not really lol. good enough for 3rd striker Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 12:56 am

Are we looking for a 3rd striker? i would much rather call up Joselu or Morata when we need on the bench
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Fri May 25, 2012 12:57 am

Sell Higuain for 40 milion euros. Buy Drogba for no money. Save those 40 milions and buy Aguero next year. Do it Perez do it
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 12:58 am

What do we need Aguero for? lol

I think Drogba is going to China tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri May 25, 2012 1:02 am

Klose if Pipita leaves :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Fri May 25, 2012 1:05 am

[quote="Mr Nick09"]What do we need Aguero for? lol

I think Drogba is going to China tho[/quote]
IDK he's young he's different striker to Benzema plus he can cover the wing if Di Maria gets injuried or something.

And if Mou goes for Drogba he'll say papa to China I'm sure.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 25, 2012 1:08 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:What do we need Aguero for? lol

I could think of a really good use Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 am

Mr. Festim wrote:

IDK he's young he's different striker to Benzema plus he can cover the wing if Di Maria gets injuried or something.

Aguero is a CF, just like Benzema, they can play wide, but that's not their best position. There is no need to put two world class players together to fill the same position.

Dont take offense to it, but i dont understand why people keep asking about us signing Aguero, it's a dumb idea to me. Having Higuain and Benzema already sharing the CF role is not a normal situation.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 am

Le Samourai wrote:

I could think of a really good use Very Happy

yeah but you want to get rid of Cristiano, it's different Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri May 25, 2012 2:26 am

I want to be on the new forum too pale Embarassed No
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 am

'La Gazzetta dello Sport' has claimed that the Madrid club is considering Osvaldo to strengthen its forward line. If a deal for the Roma player is finalised, the move could open the door for Higuaín to leave Real Madrid.

'La Gazzetta' also suggests that Roma and Real Madrid are set to meet next week to discuss the situation of another Argentine, Fernando Gago, who joined the Italian club on loan in 2011.
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

Aguero is a CF, just like Benzema, they can play wide, but that's not their best position. There is no need to put two world class players together to fill the same position.

Dont take offense to it, but i dont understand why people keep asking about us signing Aguero, it's a dumb idea to me. Having Higuain and Benzema already sharing the CF role is not a normal situation.

What do you suggest then. We will be fighting for the 3 tittles next year and having a WC depth its a must. This year we had Higuain/Benzema fighting for the CF and that was okay. Next year we can't just show with Benzema/Morata or something like this.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

If Higauin leaves (Don't want him to)

Callejon , Morata and Joselu can Backup CF.

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:

What do you suggest then. We will be fighting for the 3 tittles next year and having a WC depth its a must. This year we had Higuain/Benzema fighting for the CF and that was okay. Next year we can't just show with Benzema/Morata or something like this.

yeah, we are fighting for titles every year, yet that doesnt justify having two bona fide world class talent fighting for the same spot. Benzema wants to be n1, Higuain wants to be n1, Aguero wants to be n1... you chose one, build around him, and let him grow into the best player he can be. If you want back up, look for players like Drogba, Milito, Pizzaro, Klose, Soldado etc...

You will never see Rooney and RVP sharing the striking position for example, when player mature, they want their own team. Just look at the situation we are in atm with Higuain... it was a bit of an exceptional situation we have been in the past couple of years, but we could afford it because they were very young, and competing for top position was ok. As time goes, it gets harder. We might retain Higuain one more year, but the same problem will pop up next summer, with someone unsatisfied with his playing time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Aguero can play behind Benzema/vice versa/inter changing while Ozil plays RAM or CM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Mourinho hasnt shown any indication that playing 2 CFs is something that he likes, otherwise we wouldnt be having this discussion.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Yeh I don't think we should go back to 4-4-2.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next