Le Samourai
LeVersacci
Jack Daniels
halamadrid2
Baraa
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Champions League - Quarter Final Leg 1] Apoel Nicosia vs Real Madrid CF - Page 2 Empty Re: [Champions League - Quarter Final Leg 1] Apoel Nicosia vs Real Madrid CF

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Cometh at them Nuri :bow:

Thumbs up

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

[Champions League - Quarter Final Leg 1] Apoel Nicosia vs Real Madrid CF - Page 2 Empty Re: [Champions League - Quarter Final Leg 1] Apoel Nicosia vs Real Madrid CF

Post by LeBéninois Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Even if you guys play a B team , you would still win .. We are alking about APOEL zz,

You are already in semi-f
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm

All u guys saying that Sahin played cause Karanka was in charge that day, thats not true cause he follows the orders from Mou and if Mou didn't want him to play Karanka wouldnt play him
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 pm

-----------------Casillas

---Arbeloa---Pepe---Ramos---Marcelo

----------Granero----Khedira

-------Benzema---Ozil---Cr7

-----------------Higuain
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 am

Mr. Festim wrote:All u guys saying that Sahin played cause Karanka was in charge that day, thats not true cause he follows the orders from Mou and if Mou didn't want him to play Karanka wouldnt play him

mourinho trusts karanka.

look at the subs closely.

out: in:
khedira--------->sahin
benzema------->coentrao
ronaldo-------->jese

okay first one, khedira is the most fit/athletic player on our team, mourinho would have never taken him off.

benzema, k this one makes sense, give him rest before apoel

ronaldo, okay when has mourinho ever taken off ronaldo.. like once? ever? mourinho would sooner take off casillas than ronaldo

sahin has not been played by mou for over what 5-6 months? its a joke, why all of a sudden would mourinho tell karanka to put him in.. he is the least trusted player by mou on this team.

coentrao- if you read the papers he was banned from the previous match because of the picture that came out with him smoking on his birthday- why would mou do a 180 and give him playing time?

jese- karanka values youth, he knows he has coached different levels of youth for madrid and understands their value even if only a bit of playing time is given. mou on the other hand has let younger players rot on the bench in situations just like this in lieu of altintop, granero, lass, callejon, albiol, etc. etc.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:29 am

FYI, Mourinho did bench Ronaldo several times last season when we had tough fixtures in the Champions league knockout stages, he didn't select him for the last round of matches this season, after Madrid had already won the league and chose to start the likes of Sahin and Callejon instead.

Khedira is going to start against Apoel and there was no need to risk him when the game was done and dusted considering his injury situation, and the fact that Lass is also missing due to injury.

On the Sahin situation, Mourinho had him warming up in the last two Madrid matches, but couldn't send him on since the games were still very competitive. Karanka is not his own man, he acts under orders from Mourinho, I don't think Karanka would have brought on Sahin if the game was still 1-0 or 0-0 at 70th minute.

And what is it about young players, come on, Mourinho sent Jese on the preseason tour and gave him his competitive debut in the CDR, replacing Ronaldo in the second half. Please stop peddling lies about the Mister.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 am

the subs were not at all in the line typical of mourinho and if you think they are you are out of your mind.

im done here.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by kalikle Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 am

i think you shouldn't underestimate apoel. their best weapons are defense (catenaccio style) and counters which IMHO is style that least suits madrid which has difficulties with breaching very defensive sides (like in levante loss). lets be honest, creation isn't madrids greatest part of play. especially without di maria and alonso. sahin certainly has the quality to jump in but its doubtfull considering his playing time. i think mourinho will go with 433 in this one, possibly with middle of khedira-sahin-altintop or coentrao-sahin-khedira, with ozil, benz and ronaldo upfront. think it's going to be game under 3 goals. can't see madrid not scoring, so i'll predict 1:1. bring it on Smile

kalikle
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 am

APOEL Fan :bow:

Tough luck on getting us....I was rooting for APOEL, I love the fans . A shame I can't understand the songs lol, but the atmosphere looks amazing.

Honestly...this is CL...also known as The Karim Benzema show.Anything less than a hattrick + 3 assists will be dissapointing from him.

Seriously...I'd be happy with a 2-0 win...not 1-0 simply because 1 leadss are scrappy dangerous leads.I wan an authoritative performance....the scoreline dosen't particularly matter.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 am

Damn it APOEL. I was hoping for anyone except Barca and Madrid and they ended up vs you guys.
Anyway they will give all they have plus they won’t have presure to win. They are already winners ended up in the final 8.
APOEL :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 am

billy_gr wrote:Damn it APOEL. I was hoping for anyone except Barca and Madrid and they ended up vs you guys.
Anyway they will give all they have plus they won’t have pressure to win. They are already winners ended up in the final 8.
APOEL :bow:
This is Sparta! eco smile Lots of repect from me and zealous towards Apoel for their achievements given their funds :bow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Yep… according to a report here in Greece, APOEL is the poorest team to reach final 8 the last 16 years
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 pm

billy_gr wrote:Yep… according to a report here in Greece, APOEL is the poorest team to reach final 8 the last 16 years
:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:A 0 - 1 result and I'm happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Khedira was in the press conference=he will start
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Hopefully Sahin starts.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:02 am

I don't see them scoring from open play.. So if we get our set piece defense straight I see us winning comfortably

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:33 am

5-0 to madrid :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:30 am

1 thing's for sure... it's gonna be like hell for your players Cool

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 pm

3 or 4 nil for us. I too hope Sahin starts.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:24 pm

I am hearing Nuri sahin will start
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Cometh at them Nuri :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Nuri Nuri Nuri
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 pm

I dont see a big win tbh , i think it will be like 1-0 for us or maybe even a draw.

its important to remember that they reached this round because they are good enough , that's why i really dont get the "smashing results" predictions in here.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

OMG Marca says Sahin will start fapity fapity fap
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm

nuri sahin is starting .. *bleep* yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next