Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world?

+60
Pedram
Collblanc
Zealous
vivabarca38
che
Be/\/ceCALI
StevieRayVaughan
Valkyrja
_LMG_10_
chad4401
Red Alert
Tigole
Sushi Master
CBarca
Kev
Magricos
FennecFox7
Yuri Yukuv
The Verminator
EarlyPrototype
Lord Hades
Lord Awesome
JAY-Z
Aensensen
Abramovich
Ganso
LeSwagg James
Adrian0911
white_star
Mr Nick09
The Franchise
Iceman
Le Samourai
Mr_Puyol
VanDeezNuts
jibers
billionmillion
Omniscient
guest7
Jack Daniels
RealGunner
Cotes
Mr. Festim
Bellabong
Dnmac4
Albiceleste
billy_gr
jontsu
Baraa
Onyx
StrugaRock
paperbackwriter
Beautiful Football
S
shinigami99
ronalessi
stunt
BarrileteCosmico
Die Borussen
LeVersacci
64 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world?

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Maybe post another cool picture from your photobucket. That would be really cool. Funny that you make fun of Cruyff - do you have any profesionnal connection with soccer? Any tactical studies whatsoever?

Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Empty Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world?

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Collblanc wrote:Maybe post another cool picture from your photobucket. That would be really cool. Funny that you make fun of Cruyff - do you have any profesionnal connection with soccer? Any tactical studies whatsoever?

Not cool bro. Not cool.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I wanted to say futbol but I dont think our Zagreb friend knows any Spanish words.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Collblanc wrote:And dont get me started about his arrogancy, pure disgusted I was yesterday. This guy actually wants to be the best in the world while Messi simply wants to play and win.

I don't even know what to say.

You have a problem with someone wanting to be the best in the world?.That's the most bullshit I've ever heard.

You can talk all you want about process and game play, but the desire to be the best in the world can never be a bad thing.No one cares about arrogance if you win, in fact they love arrogance when you win, that's the beauty of it.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

why has white_star got another account????
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

I dont understand why anybody would love arrogance. At Barcelona there are some problems with how Neymar is acting - it does not fit the Barcelona mentality. At La Masia you get educated to stay at the background, be profesionnal and celebrate with your team. I really do not understand what is cool about his attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lb77UkvxbE

Is this really something people enjoy? I dont understand.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm not gonna make excuses for him.

But if you're gonna become the best player in the world without some degree of arrogance and selfishness, then you're completely wrong.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 pm

When messi shines people say he is the best ever, when CR shines he is the best in the world. So Messi fights for GOAT status while CR still fighting for Ballon Dor
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Collblanc wrote:
Aensensen wrote:Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Bleh

Ah you, with your little Cruyff avatar and stuff.

Why do you say you are from Mexico while you live in Zagreb?
Hahaha, dat smooth theme change.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Trolololol

You're normal. Don't let what others say affect your opinion of yourself Laughing .

Poor little Collblanc, new to internet and the whole cyber toughness thing :study: .

Collblanc wrote:I wanted to say futbol but I dont think our Zagreb friend knows any Spanish words.
tihihihi...

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7cRqofpNegPP853SO7IJkTs1IxDuqB3ikTuq2a-y9_PSGOdDc
Collblanc wrote:Maybe post another cool picture from your photobucket (stalker). That would be really cool. Funny that you make fun of Cruyff - do you have any profesionnal connection with soccer? Any tactical studies whatsoever?
Come on man, no matter how hard you try, I'm not gonna take you seriously.

Don't worry

Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReGIWZCbHFczzg3IspZraOzX2R3kZLBdBpD274ovZKyXlucNOURw

No hard feelings stalker.

Last edited by Aensensen on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Post some more pictures.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:why has white_star got another account????

What ??? Why don't you have a brain?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Notice in his goals from long range, the defenders aren't even bothering to close him down

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Notice in his goals from long range, the defenders aren't even bothering to close him down
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Zu1amv

:coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 am

Albiceleste wrote:Notice in his goals from long range, the defenders aren't even bothering to close him down
Is Cristiano Ronaldo the best & most complete player in the world? - Page 9 Trollface
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 am

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:RVN, R9, Etoo nor Romario ever started thier career on a team as good as this, so 1 or 2 and possibly 4 were never a option.

I agree with Le Samorai, this is one horribly titled thread.

His goal scoring deserves talk, but not "best most complete player".

Just stop right there. Are you saying this is the best Madrid team of all time? LOL

If you are saying that this is the biggest gap between Madrid/Barca and the rest of all time then surely the downplaying should extend to Messi as well?

Pick your poison.

Where did I say that?

And I dont have a clue what that second line means either.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 am

The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:RVN, R9, Etoo nor Romario ever started thier career on a team as good as this, so 1 or 2 and possibly 4 were never a option.

I agree with Le Samorai, this is one horribly titled thread.

His goal scoring deserves talk, but not "best most complete player".

Just stop right there. Are you saying this is the best Madrid team of all time? LOL

If you are saying that this is the biggest gap between Madrid/Barca and the rest of all time then surely the downplaying should extend to Messi as well?

Pick your poison.

Where did I say that?

And I dont have a clue what that second line means either.

It was what you were implying wasn't it? the "team as good as this" part. I could just be reading it wrong though.

The second part is if this isn't the best Madrid team (i.e they have not gotten better) then the other teams got worse. As in the difference between the others and the big two has gotten bigger.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am

All I was saying is, those players didnt start their careers in La Liga with clubs who played at a level this Madrid team does right now. The only one who I think did upon revision was Romario.

The gap between Madrid and Barca is the biggest gap two teams have had over any other? No, I dont think so, I dont think I said that either. Still confused really because I didnt say either of those things.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Best and most complete player in world?

Ah no.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Collblanc wrote:I dont understand why anybody would love arrogance. At Barcelona there are some problems with how Neymar is acting - it does not fit the Barcelona mentality. At La Masia you get educated to stay at the background, be profesionnal and celebrate with your team. I really do not understand what is cool about his attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lb77UkvxbE

Is this really something people enjoy? I dont understand.

So... Remember when Messi sulked after Barca won the 2006 CL because he didn't part take in the final and thus didn't think it was worth celebrating since he didn't win it for the club?
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:37 pm

He is the most complete. Messi and Ronaldo are on a different level from the other players. Messi is more talented, Ronaldo excels in all categories : he can dribble, he can score(head, left/right foot, long shots, free kicks), his passing has improved, he has pretty good vision, he improved his teamwork and his decision making and he's leader.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Russell Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Kizu wrote:He is the most complete. Messi and Ronaldo are on a different level from the other players. Messi is more talented, Ronaldo excels in all categories : he can dribble, he can score(head, left/right foot, long shots, free kicks), his passing has improved, he has pretty good vision, he improved his teamwork and his decision making and he's leader.

+5
Jack Russell
Jack Russell
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:04 am

Kizu wrote:He is the most complete. Messi and Ronaldo are on a different level from the other players. Messi is more talented, Ronaldo excels in all categories : he can dribble, he can score(head, left/right foot, long shots, free kicks), his passing has improved, he has pretty good vision, he improved his teamwork and his decision making and he's leader.
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 am

รท5

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

x5
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

/5
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am

^(1/5)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next