Brilliant News

+2
C.Marchisio #8
Brigate Rossonere
6 posters

Go down

Brilliant News Empty Brilliant News

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

Next season only fans that have a Tessera del Tifoso will be able to attend away games. The Tessera is basically a fan ID card. The Lega is happy that last season produced less fan violence. They attribute a lot of that to the Tessera. The Lega said if this trend continues then barriers, fences, and cages can be removed from Italian stadiums.

cheers
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Brilliant News Empty Re: Brilliant News

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 am

Yea this is easier to find the barbarians Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 am

No, this will attract more supporters to stadiums.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 am

And whats the point of having those nets when you can just cut them? (Ivan Bogdanov...)
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 am

This might be both a good thing and a bad thing. Pitch invasions are more likely.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:49 am

The italian stadiums will be just like those in England.When first rows are just to the pitch
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

milanista99 wrote:This might be both a good thing and a bad thing. Pitch invasions are more likely.

And then the nets and barricades will go back up Sad
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Meh, not enthusiastic about this piece of news. Not a fan of the Tessera personally.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 pm

How is this good news? In my opinion it's better to have those barriers and glass. Exactly, I completely agree with Mike on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 pm

sciacca wrote:How is this good news? In my opinion it's better to have those barriers and glass. Exactly, I completely agree with Mike on this one.
They only came on because we have some psycho hooligans in Italy. It's safer for the players but if it's not needed then it's better for the fans. This is great, just in time for our stadium the supporters can feel a little bit safer.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 pm

It's going to make away attendances smaller. There's enough ridiculous bureaucracy as there is in Italy. Punishing normal fans by making them have to fuss about with a passport is going to surely be a factor making people less likely to want to go to the football.

Although on the other hand if people believe it is safer maybe more will turn up. But I don't believe that is the reason people don't turn up in Italy.

That's what I think - hoping I don't sound too harsh there.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:00 am

mezzogiornese wrote:It's going to make away attendances smaller. There's enough ridiculous bureaucracy as there is in Italy. Punishing normal fans by making them have to fuss about with a passport is going to surely be a factor making people less likely to want to go to the football.

Although on the other hand if people believe it is safer maybe more will turn up. But I don't believe that is the reason people don't turn up in Italy.

That's what I think - hoping I don't sound too harsh there.

Point taken, fully agreed. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Also how will this work for city derbies?

How does it stop people pretending to be a home fan when really an away fan? Or large numbers of away hooligans pretending to be home fans and causing trouble?

If there's one thing obvious about hooligans is little inconveniences like that don't bother them- if they want to cause trouble- they will.

They should look at another approach in my opinion. I don't know what that is but this is surely extremely counter productive.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 am

mezzogiornese wrote:Also how will this work for city derbies?

How does it stop people pretending to be a home fan when really an away fan? Or large numbers of away hooligans pretending to be home fans and causing trouble?

If there's one thing obvious about hooligans is little inconveniences like that don't bother them- if they want to cause trouble- they will.

They should look at another approach in my opinion. I don't know what that is but this is surely extremely counter productive.

Very much agreed. As for your first point, they usually ask for some form of ID when selling tickets, though that form of checking has nothing to do with the Tessera. You're right in saying that away fans will be far less in number. As for home attendances, safety isn't the biggest problem. For the fans in Rome (of course I follow that more closely), the only problem they complain about is ticket prices and the view, not safety.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 am

Well you can't blame them for the view lol, most of the fans go to the curves...

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:03 am

sciacca wrote:Well you can't blame them for the view lol, most of the fans go to the curves...

Ya because the tickets for the tribunas are too expensive. For the most part it's not affordable for the majority of the fans.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 am

ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:Well you can't blame them for the view lol, most of the fans go to the curves...

Ya because the tickets for the tribunas are too expensive. For the most part it's not affordable for the majority of the fans.

Of course its not affordable, that's another major reason due to low attendances. When Italy's nominal GDP is so low, I wouldn't be so surprised and yet were ranked the 7th richest country in the world being part of the G8. But then again, that's mostly Rich People lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am

ErPupone wrote:Meh, not enthusiastic about this piece of news. Not a fan of the Tessera personally.

So you would prefer to have more banned supporters at games?

mezzogiornese wrote:Also how will this work for city derbies?

Well if an away fan pretended to be a home fan then he would have to sit with the home fans and vice versa. It is a good move, trust me.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Meh, not enthusiastic about this piece of news. Not a fan of the Tessera personally.

So you would prefer to have more banned supporters at games?

Actually no, those travel bans were bullshit too because they were very inconsistent. The Tessera doesn't do much at all though because when buying tickets (especially for away games), you would still have to give some form of ID. As for the violence, as someone pointed out earlier, if someone wants to make trouble, they'll find a way to do it. Security measures at stadium entries have to be much stricter. I know some people who have season tickets in the curvas and they say it's so easy bring fireworks and that sort of stuff in the stadium (no joke, they hide the stuff in their paninis so they don't get caught... if security could get fooled by two pieces of bread, then there's a problem).

And of course, if fans without the Tessera weren't allowed to travel, then this would have never happened:

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down