Official Stadium Thread

4 posters

Go down

Official Stadium Thread Empty Official Stadium Thread

Post by Forza Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 am

Official Stadium Thread Sansir10

I'll kick-off this thread with some news...

The playing field at San Siro will be relayed this summer as a hybrid pitch combining synthetic and natural layers will replace the current turf, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

Barcelona filed an official complaint about the state of the pitch at San Siro after their Champions League quarter-final against AC Milan, while Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger also criticised the conditions of the Rossoneri's home ground earlier this season.

The work on the pitch is expected to start in June after the 2011-12 campaign is concluded for both Milan and Inter, and should be finished in time for the Trofeo Berlusconi encounter between the Rossoneri and Juventus in August.

The pitch in the Giuseppe Meazza has been in poor condition ever since a third tier was added to the arena for the 1990 World Cup.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Official Stadium Thread Empty Re: Official Stadium Thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:30 am

Can somebody post the stadia news of other smaller clubs as well? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 am

I love the San Siro but I really wish we can build our own stadium Sad
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:47 am

Milan31 wrote:I love the San Siro but I really wish we can build our own stadium Sad
It is originally ours,I think inter have already planned in building the 70k Facchetti stadium!

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:38 am

I dont want us moving out of San Siro.We should buy iit and Renovate it.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 am

Galliani: “Milan tried to buy San Siro”

ADRIANO GALLIANI has admitted that Milan tried to buy the stadium, but the price was exaggerated.

Milan have already announced they will fix the pitch problem, replacing the current one with a new hybrid pitch of synthetic base and natural grass, but the stadium itself and its facilities, are still a problem.

Juventus’ stadium is the best in Italy as it’s all-new and owned only by Juventus. Milan chief Adriano Galliani says it is impossible for Milan to do what Juve have done, but they will improve San Siro’s state.

San Siro set for hybrid pitch
Criscito would consider Milan move

“It’s not possible for Milan to do what Juventus, because of the Milano municipality,” Galliani said. “We tried to buy San Siro, but the Milano municipality wanted an absurd amount of money. We’ll continue to play at San Siro. It will be modernized but with the problems that follow when you share it with another club.

“San Siro is not an elite stadium when it comes to toilet facilities and so on. [Board member] Dr. Alfonso Cefaliello is aware of these problems. We’re currently working on turning San Siro into an elite stadium.”

Galliani explains that in order to own a stadium you need to have a law supporting you, but no one will ever try to legislate such. Cities generate big profits from owning stadium, especially in a big city like Milano. “We hope that a new law will be implemented in Italy, so that we can build a new stadium, but for now it’s not a viable option,” ‘Uncle Fester’ added. “San Siro will become an elite stadium within the next 3 years.”

Another Milan problem is the injuries. There is a feeling that the MilanLab are not doing enough to stop the players from getting injured and it has definitely cost Milan in the league and in the Champions League.

“Their work is very difficult,” Galliani continued. “We will evaluate all data. Until the season ends we’ll think about this season, from May14 we will be thinking about the transfer market and the injuries. I believe that Milan, despite the injuries, have had a great season. I won’t say anything about it until the end of the year.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 am

pretty stupid that milan city itself is too selfish and care for their own cause. so maybe we are not as lucky as juve because city municipality dont want to sell, and like galliani says own plans is not within reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 am

Time to build a new stadium .... and f*ck the goddamn municipality in the face when nobody is going to need the San Siro ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 am

pUsHa wrote:Time to build a new stadium .... and f*ck the goddamn municipality in the face when nobody is going to need the San Siro ...

yea those idiots are fortunate we and inter are the best club in europe one of the reasons to entice people high profile celebs and players coming and visiting their city.

we arent as fortunate as juve cause turin sold the stadium at pretty reasonable price.

im very glad to hear galliani has been doing upmost off the field..

but that law thing to support for building new stadium plans whats that all about..?? can anyone enlighten me>> i have absolutely no idea how laws are stopping both milan and inter to own their own stadium or making way too expensive??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down