Joe Hart's interesting comment about using Reflex than Anticipation against Top strikers

+14
rwo power
Zealous
Adrian0911
the xcx
VanDeezNuts
Guliver90
The Messiah
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
Le Samourai
Brady2Moss
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EarlyPrototype
Adit
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Joe Hart's interesting comment about using Reflex than Anticipation against Top strikers - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Hart's interesting comment about using Reflex than Anticipation against Top strikers

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

Okay.... Although I just have to mention one more really amazing German GK who was only 19 last year and who just had his debut the BL then. Razz

The second GK who really stood out last season in Germany was Marc-André ter Stegen, even though he only played six matches. Before Marc-André ter Stegen guarded the goal of Borussia Mönchengladbach, they conceded an average of 2.21 (62/28) goals against per match in the Bundesliga season 2010/11 and they were desolate in the last place of the table.

Right after Favre selected ter Stegen as GK, they only got 0.5 (3/6) goals against them in the remaining 6 matches of the last season and guess what - they weren't relegated, but stayed up. And this season they are in a CL place XD.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Joe Hart's interesting comment about using Reflex than Anticipation against Top strikers - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Hart's interesting comment about using Reflex than Anticipation against Top strikers

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

Le Samourai wrote:The team was better in 07-08 TBF but that was also a GOAT season.

I'll never forget Casillas single handedly dragging us to a miracle draw against Zaragoza as they continued to bend over and rape us and every other player did their best to bottle it.

Casillas just pulled out so many miracles that year, and the league was so close in the end, he was the biggest difference maker by some some margin.

06-07 was his title.

that was the 07-08 game mate , when robinho and rvn scored vs zaragoza? iker put on a great performance ,best i have seen from him
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 am

Lord Hades wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:The team was better in 07-08 TBF but that was also a GOAT season.

I'll never forget Casillas single handedly dragging us to a miracle draw against Zaragoza as they continued to bend over and rape us and every other player did their best to bottle it.

Casillas just pulled out so many miracles that year, and the league was so close in the end, he was the biggest difference maker by some some margin.

06-07 was his title.

that was the 07-08 game mate , when robinho and rvn scored vs zaragoza? iker put on a great performance ,best i have seen from him

No.

06-07

Madrid -Zaragoza Espanyol- Barca.

2nd to last game of the season.

My favorite night in club football history
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

06-07 was his title.

No.

06-07

Madrid -Zaragoza Espanyol- Barca.

2nd to last game of the season.

My favorite night in club football history

my bad, he had an outstanding game against milito and zaragoza next season as well, i dont think too many keepers have had as good a season as was iker 's 07 -08 .. no doubt his 06 - 07 was great as well but i would have given him a ballon d or in 08..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:47 am

He wasn't getting a Balon D or in 08 the way we went out of the CL.

From that day forwad Heinze and Pepe have been dead to me.

How do you let your Keeper play the match of his life and still end up conceding 4?

Disgrace.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

you mean 09 right? 08 -09 season ?

iam referring to the 07 -08 season when we got knocked out by roma ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 am

Oh right.

Well lets not go there lol.

I can't hate on Ramos.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3