BarcaKizz
The Sanchez
Khaled
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona Empty La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona

Post by Khaled Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Kick-Off: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona on Sunday, 29 April, 2012 at 9:30 PM Barcelona time

¤ Barcelona's Liga record in 25 games against Rayo (home+away): 13W, 8D, 4L {Goals: 65-24}

¤ Barcelona's Liga record in 12 Away games against Rayo: 3W, 6D, 3L {Goals: 17-20, +3}

¤ Barcelona's biggest Away win against Rayo: (1-4) on Sunday, 18 February 1990 {Goals by: Beguiristain 16' 31', J. Salinas 26', Roberto 75'}.
==========================

- REST Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol!!
- Pique is out, needs rest for 1 week {via @fcbarcelona}.

I would like to see this lineup:

Valdes
Montoya Masche Muniesa Adriano
Thiago Kieta Cesc
Cuenca Pedro Tello

Afellay and Deulofeu/Rafinha in the 2nd half.

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 am

Same here. With Pique out for a full week due to that blow in the semi's we need to play at least one B teamer with Masch. Messi, Xavi, Busi and Puyol all need rest though the midfield won't be as strong as usual. Pedro FTW. I would love to see his confidence go up and prove to Pep he is worthy to have as well as a starting spot for Euro!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 am

I'd like to see:

Valdes
Montoya Bartra/Muniesa Mascherano Adriano
Jonathan
Cesc Keita
Pedro Thiago Afellay

Tello and Cuenca on.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 am

I freaking want Afellay to play. This guy has been 2 weeks fully fit training with the club and has been left out for 5 games. Jonathan wouldn't be too bad but you have to reliase that we can't play him with tall players with Rayo (if they have any). Kieta is a physical player... better option. I wouldn't mind seeing him play in the next game though and maybe play Busquests in Xavi's role and see whether he can be the next Xavi?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 am

Real Madrid will play against Sevilla at the Bernabeu on Sunday at 12PM Barcelona Time.. If and only IF, Madrid drop points for some reason, i think we should play the starters.. Real Madrid played 120 minutes + penalties.. Sevilla has a whole week to rest.. so....

~ Remaining games:
- Real Madrid:
Sevilla (home) - 29 April. (D)
Bilbao (away) - 2 May. (L)
Granada (away) - 6 May. (D)
Mallorca (home) - 13 May. (W)

- Barcelona:
Rayo (away) - 29 April. (W)
Malaga (home) - 2 May. (W)
Espanyol (home) - 6 May. (W)
Betis (away) - 13 May. (W)

The biggest choke EVER !!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 am

I can only see Malaga and maybe Betis troubling us. You maybe right about losses to Sevilla and the impact from Bayern game thoguh Madrid are strong at home and Sevilla have to play either really attacking or/and really defensive to beat them. Bilbao may trouble them as well though they have been inconsistent...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 am

paxtonpale wrote:I can only see Malaga and maybe Betis troubling us. You maybe right about losses to Sevilla and the impact from Bayern game thoguh Madrid are strong at home and Sevilla have to play either really attacking or/and really defensive to beat them. Bilbao may trouble them as well though they have been inconsistent...

I know it won't happen, not in million years.. Its over :S
if the difference remained 4 pts (a draw at camp nou).. in that case, we could have had a chance..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am

Came down to momentuem really. If we won Chelsea first leg, could have won the Clasico and the second leg. maybe we could still be in the race... Anyway, I don't want this thread to become off topic like most of the other threads so, I expect Barca to win 3-1. Show the critics that we arent always relying on Messi again! I got a feeling that Cesc may start at false nine...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Rayo vs Barca.. I really want to see players like Montoya, Muniesa, Bartra, Deulofeu, Rafinha, Sergi Robeto etc starting in the remaing Liga games... and for sure Tello, Cuenca ...
BUT, it all depends on the result of the match between Madrid and Sevilla, match will be played on sunday 12PM Spain time, before Barca's match (9:30PM)...
-------------------
- Today's training;
First Team players + Tello, Montoya and Bartra.

Injured: Xavi, Pique, Villa, Abidal and Fontas.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Is there any point to playing first teamers in these games?

Anyway, I want Afellay to play!!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 am

CBarca wrote:Is there any point to playing first teamers in these games?

Well we may not need to get most of the B teamers but definately the promoted ones having a go... I hope Barca play well even though with the sad news and the lack of momenteum...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Khaled wrote:

- REST Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol!!

Why? It's 4 weeks until the CL final and Xavi is injured btw.

CBarca wrote:Is there any point to playing first teamers in these games?

No, no, no and NO. I'm not willing to hand the league.
We will most surely lose the league, but until it's mathematically over, we should go for it with our best 11 possible.
It wouldn't be the first time that someone loses a league that it's done (look at Manchester United).

We should play:

VV
Alves - Mascherano - Puyol - Adriano
-----------Busquets

-----------Thiago-------Iniesta

Pedro ---- Messi ------------Tello/Cuenca/Alexis

We must win this match.

If we are winning comfotable, then Muniesa can come in and Messi could be subbed by whoever is not starting on LW. And Cesc can come in for Iniesta in any case.

Last edited by free_cat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Agree with Free.

Best players should play, the season is not over yet.

Nobody needs major rest for upcoming games, the Copa is miles away.

Its also time for Pedro to play.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Time for Pedro to play was vs. Chelsea, vs. Madrid and vs. Chelsea.

He wouldn't have missed what everyone else missed.

But anyway, yes, he should play because he is rested.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 pm

I do think he should have started in the Madrid game for 100% sure and I also would have played him the first leg against Chelsea.

I was also shocked he didnt come on the pitch in the 2nd leg, but after not starting him those other 2 games I wouldnt have started him.

But yeah, whats gone is gone now.

I think the rest of the league still has value, certain players can be looked at. Hopefully get Villa back before the end and see what he has left.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Theory: Pedro had an argument with Keita. So Pep doesn't like him anymore. hmm
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 am

Also Messi can still reach 70 goals. If he is willing to play and feels good I say we unleash him. When the league is mathematically out of our reach, that is when we field B players for the remainder of the season.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 am

Would be shocked if Messi doesn't start he wants to score more goals and he has rested for almost a week, a first in a long time Wink
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 am

At this point, I honestly don't see how afellay can be worse then tello or even sanchez.. Give him a chance.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 am

barta, Montoya and Tello have all been called up to the squad but one player has to be called out. NOT AFELLAY!!! The only player that I think may need rest is Puyol. The guy has played so many matches in so little time. Im a little afraid that he may get injuried. Barta will Mascherano in defense. Barta adds more height than Muniesa
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Predicting a difficult game, let's hope our team can bounce back. Rayo are a tough away fixture.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Barcelona line-up (official): Pinto, Montoya, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano, Thiago, Busquets, Keita, Sánchez, Messi, Pedro.

Bench: Valdés, Alves, Bartra, Fàbregas, Iniesta, Afellay, Tello.

Cuenca will watch the game from the stands.

Pinto will play to gain some match rhytm before our last important game of Pep era - CdR Final. Alves once again on the bench, maybe there is some truth in rumours of his departure. Hopefully it will be 4-3-3.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

La Liga: Rayo Vallecano vs Barcelona 35nbnlg

Laughing Right-click on the image and select 'View Image' if you don't see the full photo.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Good to see Ibi play.

EDIT: Pedro is starting to shine again Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:04 pm

paxtonpale wrote:I freaking want Afellay to play. This guy has been 2 weeks fully fit training with the club and has been left out for 5 games. Jonathan wouldn't be too bad but you have to reliase that we can't play him with tall players with Rayo (if they have any). Kieta is a physical player... better option. I wouldn't mind seeing him play in the next game though and maybe play Busquests in Xavi's role and see whether he can be the next Xavi?

We should stop with those expectations . '' New Xavi '' '' Next Pélé '' doesn't exist and never will
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next