Conte: 'Let's write history!'

3 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Let's write history!'  Empty Conte: 'Let's write history!'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Antonio Conte can practically taste the Juventus title after winning in Cesena. “The pen is on the table and we can write history.”

The Bianconeri maintained their three-point lead at the top of the table after Marco Borriello’s late strike for a 1-0 victory that doomed Cesena to relegation, but it started badly with Andrea Pirlo missing a penalty.

“The spot-kick had zero influence on the game. It was after just nine minutes and we had the whole match ahead of us. Of course, scoring immediately would’ve forced Cesena to open up and made it a different encounter,” said Conte.

Will Arturo Vidal take the next penalty? Probably! The great thing is that in this campaign we’ve had very few penalties, but at the end of the training sessions the players still stay back to practice and I told them it was pointless, as we wouldn’t receive any... Now we have missed two in as many games, but won anyway, so that’s fine with us!”

Borriello has been criticised by fans since the moment he arrived on loan from Roma in January, but got his first goal in a Juve jersey and rushed to hug his Coach.

“I will be honest, he deserved this so much. He arrived in not great shape, worked hard to get on the same level as his teammates and it’s a shame that he has been treated badly. Today we talked and I know the quality he possesses. He deserves this joy for all the work he does.

“It was really difficult for us today with 11 men behind the ball, but this is a great sign of maturity and we passed the test. We sweat buckets against a team that did everything possible to stop us.”

Milan also won late on against Genoa, but the three-point gap remains and Juve have the advantage in head-to-head results.

“I told the lads we have to focus only on our own results, give everything and that way have no regrets,” continued Conte.

“A year ago there was practically nothing here. We are sitting around a packed dinner table, were not used to it and now we want to eat. We saw others banquet in previous years, so now my lads are starved.

“We have an extraordinary opportunity, you could even say unique. The pen is on the table and we can write history.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Let's write history!'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Let's write history!'

Post by Juveman17 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:44 pm

wow respect to conte and borriello remember guys we cant see those training sessions
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Borriello you continue to have my support even more now Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm

@Devi: untill when will you support him.. lol? Untill you realise that he wastes alot of our opportunities and could cost us matches? Look at his miss against milan in the final minute in coppa italia (before extra time)

He is still the same and isnt Juve material and doesnt deserve to be bought for 9 mil just for scoring us this goal....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Devi: untill when will you support him.. lol? Untill you realise that he wastes alot of our opportunities and could cost us matches? Look at his miss against milan in the final minute in coppa italia (before extra time)

He is still the same and isnt Juve material and doesnt deserve to be bought for 9 mil just for scoring us this goal....

I still believe in him. In 2 months for milan he scored 18 goals I think in all competiions and UCL , For Genoa he scored 20+ , for Roma he was amazing in 4-4-2 under Ranieri. He just needed some1 to show him support and he will repay he is not that kind of striker
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:@Devi: untill when will you support him.. lol? Untill you realise that he wastes alot of our opportunities and could cost us matches? Look at his miss against milan in the final minute in coppa italia (before extra time)

I still believe in him. In 2 months for milan he scored 18 goals I think in all competiions and UCL , For Genoa he scored 20+ , for Roma he was amazing in 4-4-2 under Ranieri. He just needed some1 to show him support and he will repay he is not that kind of striker

But look at his performance now at juve and compare.. conte givves ALOT of support
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:02 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

But look at his performance now at juve and compare.. conte givves ALOT of support

He didn't play in Roma under LE so its like putting Krasic this games and he will be lost its same even worse. Borriello arrived in terrible condition even Conte said that I am sure he will be reborn Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He didn't play in Roma under LE so its like putting Krasic this games and he will be lost its same even worse. Borriello arrived in terrible condition even Conte said that I am sure he will be reborn Smile
So do you want him next year at juve.. and pay 9 mil for him? NAat worth it IMO
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We shall see how he plays first this part and on the tour than I will decide Wink
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We shall see how he plays first this part and on the tour than I will decide Wink
Haha lol But i believe that we dont need him if he gonna have quag, matri as back up strikers giving that we gonna buy a WC striker. Cavani is my dream, falcao in ur case is impossible cz he just transferred to AM recently this season. RVP is little bit old and we need a young one...
Vucinic to stay as out main SS next season?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Haha lol But i believe that we dont need him if he gonna have quag, matri as back up strikers giving that we gonna buy a WC striker. Cavani is my dream, falcao in ur case is impossible cz he just transferred to AM recently this season. RVP is little bit old and we need a young one...
Vucinic to stay as out main SS next season?

Vuci is beast in the 2nd part of the season ( no jinx god pls no )

Jovetic to be added and we need one st
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down