kiranr
Gil
Abramovich
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
53 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 6 Empty Re: To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 am

It's cool, I'm just feeling a bit down atm Sad

:vagi:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 6 Empty Re: To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern

Post by the xcx Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:26 am

Lex wrote:
Nameless wrote:Arselol fans :bow:..7 years without a trophy and counting :bow:

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 6 Imager
Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 am

I love how people are trying to laugh at us as if our season is ending like a disaster lol.

2 CL semis in a row, copa and hopefully a league title now. we lost only to two great european teams, avoided choking against the likes of basel and whooped anything that was below our standards. we suffered no embarrassment this season and exited the CL chin up.

just lol

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:37 am

Zealous wrote:It's cool, I'm just feeling a bit down atm Sad

Ecstasy of losing a great game wearing off?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Just read that statement form Hoeneß yestarday, this strenghts your claim that Madrid officials were kind of arrogant and too confident Idrisozet

What Real Madrid is concerned, he felt already the leaders of the Spaniards a little too confident: "The Spaniards were at least totally convinced that they do that, also at the banquet with the officials on the afternoon before the game because they were still very arrogant since. I returned to the hotel and have the Jupp said. You have to win the game ,they deserved to get slapped now " Hoeneß said
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Awww come on, Hoeneß and Rumenigge do the exact same thing before every match. They're just as bad. That's really the pot calling the kettle black.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Awww come on, Hoeneß and Rumenigge do the exact same thing before every match. They're just as bad. That's really the pot calling the kettle black.

Are you serious? They would never tell the other team on a prematch dinner with officials that they will win the match o0
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 pm

That sounds exactly like something Hoeneß would do Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Phritz wrote:
Zealous wrote:It's cool, I'm just feeling a bit down atm Sad

Ecstasy of losing a great game wearing off?

Yeah, but I'm happy again like Nick said our season will still be a success Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:That sounds exactly like something Hoeneß would do Very Happy

Not really, Hoeneß is respectful and humble...he just make some media statements when they are needed.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Hoeneß is respectful yes, he is also many other things. He gets humbled on various occasions but humble, he is not lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Yeah I'll have to agree to disagree with Bayern_Munich and leave it at that. Wink
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Just read that statement form Hoeneß yestarday, this strenghts your claim that Madrid officials were kind of arrogant and too confident Idrisozet

What Real Madrid is concerned, he felt already the leaders of the Spaniards a little too confident: "The Spaniards were at least totally convinced that they do that, also at the banquet with the officials on the afternoon before the game because they were still very arrogant since. I returned to the hotel and have the Jupp said. You have to win the game ,they deserved to get slapped now " Hoeneß said

You can say all Bayern fans are similar, just how you can say Arrogance is associated with Madrid and play-acting with Barcelona.

I am so happy we gave them the slap that they deserved.

I so much love Hoeness.

All Madrid fans, were saying shiits to me like, you guys will get destroy. calling my phones, face-booking me. I am so happy we slapped them right in front of their fans.

and where is that Rwo-Power that was saying Oh! Bayern officials will not do such un-class act, bla bla bla bla as if to say I am un-class.

But I tell you one thing, to me this is a class act and the un-class act was their arrogance.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 am

Unlike you being humble and respectful now :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:41 am

lol, you guys won the game on PKs, and you are acting like you beat us 5-0... lmao, get over yourself already
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 am

We're humble and respectful, you never heard me saying anything when we defeated United 2 seasons ago or Marseille this season.

You don't expect me to be quite towards arrogant set of board and fans, they deserve to be confronted because they asked for it.

They would have done worst to us
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:44 am

Idrisozet wrote:We're humble and respectful, you never heard me saying anything when we defeated United 2 seasons ago or Marseille this season.

You don't expect me to be quite towards arrogant set of board and fans, they deserve to be confronted because they asked for it.

i thought you were done with it yesterday?

you make it sound like you beat us on our own turf. we won the game, went on Pks and you took it. All that gloating for a PK victory is quite saddening.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:45 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:lol, you guys won the game on PKs, and you are acting like you beat us 5-0... lmao, get over yourself already

Lulz...

I thought you guys were met to draw 1:1 in Germany and defeat us 3:1 in Spain, is that not what you predicted.

We out-played you home/away and were only lucky to make it up to penalty, even with that we still won, fair and square
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:47 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:We're humble and respectful, you never heard me saying anything when we defeated United 2 seasons ago or Marseille this season.

i thought you were done with it yesterday?

you make it sound like you beat us on our own turf. we won the game, went on Pks and you took it. All that gloating for a PK victory is quite saddening.

Just thought I let Rwo Power know that I know Bayern board better than she does, plus I got upset again when I learnt how Madrid board treated our Hoeness and the rest of our Board
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:lol, you guys won the game on PKs, and you are acting like you beat us 5-0... lmao, get over yourself already

Lulz...

I thought you guys were met to draw 1:1 in Germany and defeat us 3:1 in Spain, is that not what you predicted.

We out-played you home/away and were only lucky to make it up to penalty, even with that we still won, fair and square

why are you talking about predictions? It's completely irrelevant now, each set of fans predicted victory for their side. At the end of the game, there is a winner and a loser.

Congratz for outlasting a team on their last legs, tremendous achievement, you outplayed us so much that we never could create chances. As indicated by the score at the end of each games, what a tremendous victory
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 am

WTF are you one about? Hoeness was treated fine.

If anything it was the Bayern board and players who were thumping their chests in the media with disrespectful comments.

Now shut up and hope your team doesn't lose to Chelsea you muppet.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:51 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

PK's and Extra Time both went through on your turf though, so I think it's impressive enough. So it's not like Bayern didn't look the better team in the end.

Real Madrid are still just as good, the match was incredibly close and could've gone either way. Idrisozets gloating now is just as stupid as the underrating of Bayern was before the match.

And the selective perception of the Bayern brass is incredible, they're one of the most loud-mouthed, outspoken and arrogant, as well as slightly dickish, management of any European football clubs, if one can't see that, well... There's no help to be had, I guess.

The best thing about the tie is, though, that basically all Madrid supporters bar two or three were cool about it, and all Bayern supporters except Idrisozet are being civil now. I guess a couple bad apples can spoil the bunch, eh.

You guys sound stupid because of deadrave, we sound stupid because of Idrisozet. Can't change it, except remember closely who said what... :vagi:

Lucky for me, all this big-spending Champions League-winning stuff really doesn't concern my club. :flower:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 am

Zealous wrote:Now shut up and hope your team doesn't lose to Chelsea you muppet.

TBH Bayern could've gone out of the tie the more-liked team on this forum. Idri is working hard towards the opposite, though. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:53 am

Are Pauli going up this year?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:55 am

We're in good contention to get to play in the relegation battle, I'm not sure we'll win it though. Our squad is still thin, our players not that great... We're basically running on good tactics, team spirit, and being a bit dirty right now. Even if we're going to be promoted, we're going straight down again, unless someone in our management wins the lottery Wink
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 am

VivaStPauli wrote:We're in good contention to get to play in the relegation battle, I'm not sure we'll win it though. Our squad is still thin, our players not that great... We're basically running on good tactics, team spirit, and being a bit dirty right now. Even if we're going to be promoted, we're going straight down again, unless someone in our management wins the lottery Wink

Haha all the best regardless eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next