kiranr
Gil
Abramovich
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
53 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 7 Empty Re: To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:We're in good contention to get to play in the relegation battle, I'm not sure we'll win it though. Our squad is still thin, our players not that great... We're basically running on good tactics, team spirit, and being a bit dirty right now. Even if we're going to be promoted, we're going straight down again, unless someone in our management wins the lottery Wink

Haha all the best regardless eco smile

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 7 Empty Re: To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:lol, you guys won the game on PKs, and you are acting like you beat us 5-0... lmao, get over yourself already

Lulz...

I thought you guys were met to draw 1:1 in Germany and defeat us 3:1 in Spain, is that not what you predicted.

We out-played you home/away and were only lucky to make it up to penalty, even with that we still won, fair and square

why are you talking about predictions? It's completely irrelevant now, each set of fans predicted victory for their side. At the end of the game, there is a winner and a loser.

Congratz for outlasting a team on their last legs, tremendous achievement, you outplayed us so much that we never could create chances. As indicated by the score at the end of each games, what a tremendous victory

Thought I point out that you guys created some chances.

No Bayern fan predicted score line in the away match, we only said we can defeat Madrid.

Most Madrid fans including you predicted 1:1 or 1:2(in Madrid favours), that's in Germany.

Then they predicted 3:0 or 3:1 in Spain, I warned you guys even before the match not to predict score lines like that.

Nameless wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Madrid fans should learn from Barca's defeat and be more humble.

I hate it when retarded people post scoreline like 3:0, when was the last time Bayern loss by that margin.

show some respect retards
So suddenly everyone is a retard :vagi: Cracking under pressure?

They fact that you don't know predicting such score is arrogance, just shows how deep you're
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
you make it sound like you beat us on our own turf. we won the game, went on Pks and you took it. All that gloating for a PK victory is quite saddening.

PK's and Extra Time both went through on your turf though, so I think it's impressive enough. So it's not like Bayern didn't look the better team in the end.

Real Madrid are still just as good, the match was incredibly close and could've gone either way. Idrisozets gloating now is just as stupid as the underrating of Bayern was before the match.

And the selective perception of the Bayern brass is incredible, they're one of the most loud-mouthed, outspoken and arrogant, as well as slightly dickish, management of any European football clubs, if one can't see that, well... There's no help to be had, I guess.

The best thing about the tie is, though, that basically all Madrid supporters bar two or three were cool about it, and all Bayern supporters except Idrisozet are being civil now. I guess a couple bad apples can spoil the bunch, eh.

You guys sound stupid because of deadrave, we sound stupid because of Idrisozet. Can't change it, except remember closely who said what... :vagi:

Lucky for me, all this big-spending Champions League-winning stuff really doesn't concern my club. :flower:

Since when are you part of us, you clearly sound more stupid now.

wasn't it you that said Madrid will go through, you are not a Bayern fan and will never be one
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Idrisozet wrote:

No Bayern fan predicted score line in the away match, we only said we can defeat Madrid.

Most Madrid fans including you predicted 1:1 or 1:2(in Madrid favours), that's in Germany.

Then they predicted 3:0 or 3:1 in Spain, I warned you guys even before the match not to predict score lines like that.

Seriously dude, stop hanging on to meaningless predictions, that's even more than clutching at straws.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

Seriously dude, stop hanging on to meaningless predictions, that's even more than clutching at straws.

I will be the bigger man and walk away, if you dont want to acknowledge what got to me. (Those predicted Score line)

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 7 Tumblr_lsug3g16rw1qakpjw
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Idrisozet wrote:wasn't it you that said Madrid will go through

Yes, I said Madrid would go through, and I said that it would be close, hard-fought and anything but easy. Even if Bayern won in the end, my prediction was supportable, and still is now, and I'd repeat it if Bayern and Madrid met again next week.

you are not a Bayern fan and will never be one

True, that's because it's a club full of arrogant moneymongers based in the most posh of self-absorbed cities Germany has to offer. That doesn't mean that I'm not supporting Bayern in Europe though. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:09 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:wasn't it you that said Madrid will go through

Yes, I said Madrid would go through, and I said that it would be close, hard-fought and anything but easy. Even if Bayern won in the end, my prediction was supportable, and still is now, and I'd repeat it if Bayern and Madrid met again next week.

you are not a Bayern fan and will never be one

True, that's because it's a club full of arrogant moneymongers based in the most posh of self-absorbed cities Germany has to offer. That doesn't mean that I'm not supporting Bayern in Europe though. :coffee:

You will never be passionate about Bayern, even though you support them in Europe.

But I respect your styles, how you post and try not confront people that deserves to be confronted.

But I tell you what, I don't appreciate your views on my style of posting and to be honest it doesn't really matter to me.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7