kiranr
Gil
Abramovich
Lex
Great Leader Sprucenuce
53 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 2 Empty Re: To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm

REWB wrote:
kiranr wrote:It is not Madrid's fault. Mourinho is not good enough without a defensive team like Inter. I told you guys before itself, he has zero attacking tactics. This match was for the taking and he bottles it.

Is CR now officially a choker in penalty shootouts? Remember the one with Man United against Chelsea?

madrid dont have COHESION in their play thats the problem, they are just a group of talented, but overpaid and overhyped individuals. thats why they are able to do so well against the smaller laliga teams and beat barca on a good day, but in big games, their lack of cohesion shows. not being mean just stating the truth i see it this everytime i watch them.

No.. we weren't good enough.. ffs

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 2 Empty Re: To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 pm

And Real fans were starting going on about them being the no.1 team yesterday Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Fools acting like Madrid got owned. We lost out on penalties ffs. It could have gone either way.

And no one said Madrid would batter Bayern.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm

stunt wrote:I like to be confident about my team, sorry if you don't like it.

Bayern deserve to go trough, was a great game. I'm happy for them. Madrid also gave their best. But this is football. There's always next year.

There's a line between confidence and plain outright unjustified arrogance, oh well all us humble people have the last laugh (at you).
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Congrats Bayern. Virtually nothing between the two teams.

Hope you win eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:And Real fans were starting going on about them being the no.1 team yesterday Laughing
It's not fair man. We're being adult and friendly now, we all agree Bayern deserved this. Don't turn this into hate thread.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

So true, great thread.

I held my mouth, because we lost.

But some of the Madrid fans on here talking shite, running their mouths, beating their chests.

As I told some of them, celebrate Madrid winning not Barca losing.......and now look lol

I feel sorry for some of them, because there was some humble guys out there, but the rest of you...well..I hope this burns.

Bayern and Chelsea, well played and I think aslong as Chelsea come to play, it should be a very good final.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Swagg wrote:If it wasn't for Coentrao's stupid 90 min lunge, there wouldn't be any penalty shoot-out
If...If..If..
IF gyan scored that penalty ghana could have won the world cup
If Messi scored the penalty and Torres didnt score we'd be in the CL final
If Baggio didnt miss that penalty Italy would have most probably won the world cup
If Robben didnt miss the 1 on 1 with Casillas Holland would have won the WC
If is meaningless...
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Chelsea fans being humble. Barca fans being arrogant.

Bayern fans being humble. Madrid fans being arrogant.

Do I see a trend here? hmm

:lol!:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Nameless wrote:We lost on penalties Laughing Overall we dominated Bayern.

The term 'dominated' is thrown around too loosely these days. It was a close game. Have a little class and stop undermining your opponent's victory.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Congrats bayern and thank you for a great game of football, these kind I games are what made me fall in love with the sport way back when and this game revived. Now go on and beat Chelsea, you deserve your fifth
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Quick somebody make a gif of Mourinho on his knees!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Aensensen wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:And Real fans were starting going on about them being the no.1 team yesterday Laughing
It's not fair man. We're being adult and friendly now, we all agree Bayern deserved this. Don't turn this into hate thread.

Relax though no one is hating you in particular, you have held your dignity.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

To be fair, the only reason Chelsea fans were H&R is because they thought they were going to get smashed Razz
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Lex wrote:To be fair, the only reason Chelsea fans were H&R is because they thought they were going to get smashed Razz
Sleep
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT REAL MADRID!!!

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 2 Tumblr_lbhn2anOHI1qam94g

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

kiranr wrote:It is not Madrid's fault. Mourinho is not good enough without a defensive team like Inter. I told you guys before itself, he has zero attacking tactics. This match was for the taking and he bottles it.
It's not his tactics. Stamina was the key here. Madrid had to play you guys in the weekend in something that was basically a final for the league. Bayern on the other hand rested like 8 players against Bremen during the weekend.

Last edited by Senor Penguin on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Lex wrote:To be fair, the only reason Chelsea fans were H&R is because they thought they were going to get smashed Razz

I'm always H&R Afro
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Iker and Neuer :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Abramovich wrote:

There's a line between confidence and plain outright unjustified arrogance, oh well all us humble people have the last laugh (at you).

Whatever. I think I've always respected Bayern in here (although I agree I tend to be arrogant in my posts) and when they drew Madrid the first thing I talked about was how bad Madrid's record in Munich (and all of Germany) was. I was slightly confident about Madrid winning in the second leg but as soon as the second half ended I saw Bayern as favorites.

Not unhappy at all. Winning La Liga and going out in the CL semis in this way against a team of this calibre is a good/great season for me.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Abramovich again at it trying to put down Madrid :facepalm:

Why are you so obsessed? And why aren't you mentioning that the majority of Madrid fans were H&R and I still don't understand why you put Izzy in H&R list considiring he was the one who said we will win Bayern tonight Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 pm

To all you that said Madrid would batter Bayern  - Page 2 L3un8mot9a16

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
It's not his tactics. Stamina was the key here. They had to play you guys in the weekend in something that is basically a final for the league. Bayern on the other hand rested like 8 players against Bremen in the weekend.

If Madrid had good attacking organization, then you guys could have gone through as you have the better team than Bayern. But Mou's game does not have that and that is why you have to work like dogs to win a match against the best.

So the stamina issue is, in a way, Mourinho's shortcoming in attack. Quick transitions from defense to attack and back to defense can only help you for so long.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

we totally trashed madrid ...no bashing :coffee:
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 pm

stunt wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Whatever. I think I've always respected Bayern in here (although I agree I tend to be arrogant in my posts) and when they drew Madrid the first thing I talked about was how bad Madrid's record in Munich (and all of Germany) was. I was slightly confident about Madrid winning in the second leg but as soon as the second half ended I saw Bayern as favorites.

Not unhappy at all. Winning La Liga and going out in the CL semis in this way against a team of this calibre is a good/great season for me.

Ah well, life lessons are good.

Se7en wrote:Abramovich again at it trying to put down Madrid :facepalm:

Why are you so obsessed? And why aren't you mentioning that the majority of Madrid fans were H&R and I still don't understand why you put Izzy in H&R list considiring he was the one who said we will win Bayern tonight Laughing

Maybe it wasn't Izzy I don't really remember, not really that arsed because Madrid fans in general got what they deserved. Not really an obession :/ I posted a similar thread when all Mehrie A fan boys were jumping on Napoli thinking it was done and dusted after 1st leg.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 pm

who is the idiot who said madrid would batter bayern? :coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next