Lord Hades
EarlyPrototype
halamadrid2
BarcaLearning
Dnmac4
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN Empty Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 pm

OK, for the people who are going to blame Ronaldo for missing the PK you are dead wrong, he was fantastic today and for the last month.

I have been saying it for two solid seasons straight that Mou letting these two run wild and ruin them important game after game after game. HE refused to blame them for acting like morons and always blamed someone else and it has cost them the ultimate prize.

There lack of discipline has cost Madrid so many huge games against Barca mostly and now this. Those two are the reason you lost today with the dumb tackle of Gomez in the box for the PK and not to mention the Hand ball on the free kick that wasn't called and then Ramos with one of the worst PK's I have ever seen.

It sucks people will focus on Ronaldo for missing the PK and they should focus on these two and Mou for letting them act they way they have been for the last two years. It's sad.

BTW, I wanted Madrid to win, La Liga first for me so this isn't a hate thread more of a I have been telling you these two will cost you in the long run and bang here you go.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN Empty Re: Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Nothing new.... we both got weakness time bomb waiting to explode in our team, they got them 2, we got Valdes Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN Empty Re: Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 pm

so Ramos is an achilles heel because he missed a penalty???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Dnmac weekly kneejerk.

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

are oyu kidding me , they were quite good over the course of the match
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:54 pm

I am not sure how you can blame them for tonight when in the course of the game, they didnt cost us the win. I really dont it.

You can blame Pepe for grabbing Gomez, but his overall defending was very good. Ramos was a little under but he did good as well.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Take Ramos' name out mate, he was immense. Pepe was his usual idiotic aggressive self. Ramos is a CB, no one other than Mou, owuld ask him to take a pk LOl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Well Pepe gave away the penalty and Ramos missed the defining penalty.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Pepe and Ramos Madrid's Achilles Heel AGAIN Funny_thread_1_Geek_Girl_Panties-s400x541-107833-580
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Ramos was superb before the PKs, but of course, his PK miss will always overshadow that.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Ramos was amazing what nonsense is this.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 pm

He wasn't that great how you are making it, Pepe had to recover for him most of time but he gets the blame.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I am not sure how you can blame them for tonight when in the course of the game, they didnt cost us the win. I really dont it.

You can blame Pepe for grabbing Gomez, but his overall defending was very good. Ramos was a little under but he did good as well.

Well Pepe should have been called for two penalties and I think it's pretty clear Bayern were not going to score from open play not to mention you can pretty much book that Pepe is going to do something totally idiotic in a big game.

And Ramos' penalty is the definition of a lack of discipline. Go up there stutter through it then just kick it as hard as you can with out aiming. No discipline what so ever.

Both act's are a reflection of there loses and red cards and PK's given away etc in the past. Mou never got them in control and always blamed someone else.

And LOL at the moron saying it's a kneejerk thread. I have been saying this for two years.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I am not sure how you can blame them for tonight when in the course of the game, they didnt cost us the win. I really dont it.

Well Pepe should have been called for two penalties and I think it's pretty clear Bayern were not going to score from open play not to mention you can pretty much book that Pepe is going to do something totally idiotic in a big game.

And Ramos' penalty is the definition of a lack of discipline. Go up there stutter through it then just kick it as hard as you can with out aiming. No discipline what so ever.

Both act's are a reflection of there loses and red cards and PK's given away etc in the past. Mou never got them in control and always blamed someone else.

And LOL at the moron saying it's a kneejerk thread. I have been saying this for two years.

Lack of discipline? that's just wrong mate. Ok he sent it in row Z, but he lost his nerves a little, maybe at that moment he wasnt the most composer shooter for the task, but to go as far as calling him to achilles heel is too much.

They have been quite good actually all season long, considering the obvious weakness we have in the midfield with Alonso and Khedira.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 pm

These two have been totally out of control in big games this year especially against Barca. Sorry to keep bringing up Barca but Madrid really haven't played anyone this year hence not a lot of big games other then Barca and that's not a shot at you it's a fact.

There red cards and penalties and fighting and now missed PK's is what has cost you this year in a lot of big games, how this can be argued is beyond me?

Today is just another episode in there tragic comedy.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 pm

All this because of PKs?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Did you watch Ramos in the game? like at all?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 pm

lmao achilles heel AGAIN :facepalm: Laughing :lol!:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Ramos is becoming a great defender plus a club icon. So, he will improve, i am sure abotu it. Pepe, on the other hand....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 pm

dnmac4 wrote:These two have been totally out of control in big games this year especially against Barca. Sorry to keep bringing up Barca but Madrid really haven't played anyone this year hence not a lot of big games other then Barca and that's not a shot at you it's a fact.

There red cards and penalties and fighting and now missed PK's is what has cost you this year in a lot of big games, how this can be argued is beyond me?

Today is just another episode in there tragic comedy.

oh yeah? selective amnesia eh ? go watch saturday's match ..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

I thought both had decent games tbh..
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Madrid were crap
They were outplayed by Bayern. Good game or not, Bayern were the better team and they deserve to win.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

This is not a serious thread.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Did you watch Ramos in the game? like at all?

What do you think cost you the game? It couldn't be the penalty from Pepe since you know Bayern failed to score from open play in 120 plus minutes of football.

And a penalty that looked like he was drunk running up to it and thought the goal was a field goal post.

IT doesn't matter how good Ramos was all game what matters is the big moments and these two are notorious for losing there cool.

Games against Barca they have been immense and then they fight, stomp on people, get red cards for hitting people etc all in the heat of the moment and that's what people remember at the highest level.

In fact when some of you Madrid fans call Messi, Missi you don't remember the 60 plus goals he's scored this year do you? Just the big moment disaster, right?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

I will support Barca next season.
I want to be on the winning side.
Kaka will be sold anyway, and i am tired of all the politics and tactical changes at madrid.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next