LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Something interesting, although Bayern lost the final Boateng played exceptionally well. I was really impressed by him.

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Something interesting, although Bayern lost the final Boateng played exceptionally well. I was really impressed by him.
Boateng? It was Tymo who impressed me. Didn't put a foot down all game.

I really can't fault the defense. It was the attack that completely failed that day. I mean you just don't miss penalties in finals.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:Something interesting, although Bayern lost the final Boateng played exceptionally well. I was really impressed by him.

I really can't fault the defense. It was the attack that completely failed that day. I mean you just don't miss penalties in finals.
Yeah, the defence was really solid eco smile I was talking about small nuances. Boateng was very often under pressure or had to clear out in extreme situations, more than Tymo. He solved those problems on exceptional technical level. I was truely impressed.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Yeah, the defence was really solid eco smile I was talking about small nuances. Boateng was very often under pressure or had to clear out in extreme situations, more than Tymo. He solved those problems on exceptional technical level. I was truely impressed.
Well, it's not like Boateng's crap. He's a great tackler and has the physique and power needed to shut down guys like Drogba.

It's only his lack of timing or excessive aggression that turns good games into bad ones. Give him time, he's still very young for a defender. His Pepe syndrome can be cured Wink
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm

We will get Dante & might get Howedes. If Boateng does not perform week in & out he will warm the bench.

Uli is building a dynasty.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Boateng has played well, I don't get all this if Boateng doesn't not perform well then he goes to bench.

Every player who doesn't perform well goes to the bench including Badstuber
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Cruyff crying about anti-football again.

Thank you Chelsea for annoying Cruyff, you will always have Madridistas support :bow:

That's to be expected, though. I mean park the bus teams support each other...

Now if chelsea would have played like that against you or if this had hapend 5 years ago, heck if this had happend a year before mou arrived, you will be saying something different :coffee:

Not sure about the rest of the Madrid mofos around here but I personally would be fuming over the team's attackers than Chelsea playing an ultra conservative match. Since I know, of course, that there is more than one way to play football.

:coffee:
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue May 22, 2012 5:48 pm

MJGunner wrote:

I never said you didn't care about football because you thought I was 15, I said you didn't care because you said you didn't care how your team won.

How is me misinterpreting what you said not understanding 'British culture'? How does me assuming that because you didn't care how your team played and therefore didn't care about football (since that's what football is imo) have anything to do with 'British culture'?

Where did I say that? & that doesn't even make sense anyways. I don't care about football because the way they played, yet I care about football because we won?? Thumbs up
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Abramovich wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

I never said you didn't care about football because you thought I was 15, I said you didn't care because you said you didn't care how your team won.

How is me misinterpreting what you said not understanding 'British culture'? How does me assuming that because you didn't care how your team played and therefore didn't care about football (since that's what football is imo) have anything to do with 'British culture'?

Where did I say that? & that doesn't even make sense anyways. I don't care about football because the way they played, yet I care about football because we won?? Thumbs up

Sorry, different Chelsea fan said he didn't give a 'rat's arse' about beautiful football. Mistook him for you.

Oh, and way to hedge the racism elephant in the room. You still dissed my heritage and that is not cool no matter how it's interpreted.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue May 22, 2012 6:05 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Sorry, different Chelsea fan said he didn't give a 'rat's arse' about beautiful football. Mistook him for you.

Oh, and way to hedge the racism elephant in the room. You still dissed my heritage and that is not cool no matter how it's interpreted.

Fair doos, I didn't diss it though just pointing out the fact that someone from outside the country who doesn't have a clue about my lifestyle or lifestyle of fans here can have the cheek to say I don't care about football.

We English are massively passionate about our football, maybe too passionate sometimes but I'm proud of that and no one can ever say we don't care about it ever.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Wasn't hitting at English culture as the natives of the nation that produced the EPL you're expected to be mad about football.

Apologies if racism wasn't your intention, very sensitive about it as there's been a lot of violence in Lebanon recently concerning that.

Sorry about derailing the thread a bit all!
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed May 23, 2012 4:59 am

did you know thomas mullers goal in the final is bayerns first goal in a final from open play since 1987 banana
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 am

When has Boateng being good???? Like never. Screwed us in the Dortmund game,we dropped 3 points. Then screwed us in the CHL Final. All these matches he has to take partial blame for our failure. IN the League & CHL. Average performance in Cup final.

And multiple times in the league,he has been sloppy. Thank God Badstuber has help the defence. Badstuber is guy who is limited in physicality. He is not born with a freak physique with in general African origin players like Boateng are born with. He is not born Fast like Boateng.

But he makes up with his positioning & intelligence. Boateng is nice CB,he will mature very late like in 27-28. His upper ceiling is higher than bads due to his physical gifts.

Till that time I would rather see Howedes-Bads. And atleast Dante can rotate,DVB is not good enough as rotational player

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 23, 2012 6:02 am

WTH is CHL?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

So who were those laughing at Terry for dressing in his full kit?

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 17 At-zOYyCEAAw-Hn
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Even if there had been no such edict, I liked it, it shows team spirit. Nonetheless Terry should fall in a well and stay down there.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Terry will headbutt his way out of the well...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Bottled it in their won backyard. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Gil wrote:Bottled it in their won backyard. Laughing

I'm pretty sure this bump will get someone banned...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

locked for safety reasons
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17