LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

MJGunner wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:The trillion dollar club finally bought Europe. What a *bleep* Cinderella story.
How did we "buy" Europe? Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 16 1625187496

Bitter much? Very Happy

lmao @ You needing a question for the first one.

Indifferent really.
First London club to buy it!

Fixed it for you bro.

It seems all the Chelski fans left the threads about your 'win' in the Arsenal section after I posted there? Hah.
Yeah.....tell me about how you don't pay your club's players and how they all play for the love of Arsenal FC and how they appreciate the history. Rolling Eyes

Don't even know what thread you're talking about.

Yeah.... Tell me about how your club was built off of beautiful football and the support of fans who enjoyed it and not Russian oil money. You better hope Papa Roman never gets bored with his favorite toy or you're back down to obscure mediocrity.
Difference between your lot and us is, we couldn't give a rat's arse about "beautiful football". What is that? 7 years now? Yeah "beautiful football".

Oh and for your last sentence, haven't we heard that for 9 years now? LOL....keep waiting, we'll keep winning. Laughing

Chaka

It's that attitude that's killing football. Damn shame you said that as my Chelsea mates admit that they'd rather have won playing beautiful (obviously they don't mind this way) but at least they still respect the game.

I don't support Arsenal for the trophies we won or that I feel we'll win. I love the team because of their style, tradition, history and spirit. If they win trophies then that's fantastic but at least I know the FC in Arsenal FC actually means something.

Your club is built on Russian stilts :lol!:

First, you are not even in the equation of this final so I don't understand why you are so butt hurt. Its not like Arsenal were going to win the CL this season... Maybe next season, like its always for Arsenal.

Then yes we won it before anyone else in London. Since you are saying that you guys have so much history and freaking super teams, why weren't you able to win it before? Win it when you can, if not STFU and wait till your turn.

Papa Roman getting bored? Very Happy Do you know what he said after CL? That this is just the beginning. That is your only hope I guess, but in a way that shows how stupid and narrow minded your way of thinking is. Lets assume for a moment that Abra sells the club, you think he will sell it for a low price? Chelsea is making millions of money now and is popular all over the world, we have players from Africa, Asia, Europe. These players include youth squads mind you. This would make Chelsea easily one of the top 15 richest clubs in the world. The person who buys it after that will have to spend a fortune itself to buy it and that means he will not take it lightly.

History, tradition, spirit and what not.

Its not like your club was started by fans and funded by fans. You had to inject money at first back in the late 1800's to build a squad and get promoted to first division. Then your club bought players then only the success was built upon. If you can do it, why can't other clubs do it? Are those clubs some sort of a higher level and do the other clubs have to be underdogs all the time? Is that your logic? With the television obviously the top 2-3 clubs in England became famous worldwide and that increased your revenue rapidly while the other clubs improved only steadily. Just because some club gives your club a true challenge and your club cant handle it you don't need to go like there is a rocket in your a$$ . Get a life man, if you dunno how to respect a win just dont comment. Just go fly a kite, don't be a burden to the world.

Every club has their own traditions, its not like these clubs were created 5 years ago. They all played with passion, even while relegating. Not only winning creates traditions, being professional creates traditions, rules, customs and in the end the passion to play for the club. There is a reason why clubs which are relegating have a fan base... not a small fan base, a big fan base. Its a shame that most fans outside of the UK are supporting only top clubs... maybe because they want to support successful clubs and boast about it.

And please stop being racist on the forum by insulting the Russians.

I won't respond to every individual innaccurate thing you said because it would be a waste of space, you probably wouldn't read it and if you did you wouldn't digest or consider it. But I will say the insecurity in your tone is hilarious. If you're not confident of you're argument you're probably going to end up personally insulting your adversary and you did that right there even though I couldn't give one Laughing

I get it, the Chelsea fans here don't care how their team plays because the name of the game is 'win' not 'football'

Btw, I really hope you're joking about the racism thing :facepalm:

Ah ok, it wont be a waste of space btw, please do reply. I would like to read your opinion. And I don't reply unless I'm confident. So please do reply. I'm waiting.

And racism thing, i don't really joke about racism.

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm

whats with all the quoting lol

And enjoy your holidays before Pathetico beat Chelsea just like they did with Inter Wink
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon May 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"Money doesn't win you trophies"

....Chelsea wins

... "You bought it though"
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:"Money doesn't win you trophies"

....Chelsea wins

I prefer this tbh although its totally irrelevant....

Reporter: Why did Dalglish not do enough you think?

LFC fan: The problem with Dalglish was that you should never go back.

Reporter: Who do you want to replace him then?

LFC fan : Benitez

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon May 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:"Money doesn't win you trophies"

....Chelsea wins

I prefer this tbh although its totally irrelevant....

Reporter: Why did Dalglish not do enough you think?

LFC fan: The problem with Dalglish was that you should never go back.

Reporter: Who do you want to replace him then?

LFC fan : Benitez

Lmao :bow:

Was this actually real?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Yh from Sky Sports News when they were interviewing Liverpool fans outside Anfield when Dalglish was sacked....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Drogba partying with Rihanna after the CL win.

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 16 550999_389595697759931_190314277688075_1140701_1698065543_n

:vagi:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
Ah ok, it wont be a waste of space btw, please do reply. I would like to read your opinion. And I don't reply unless I'm confident. So please do reply. I'm waiting.

And racism thing, i don't really joke about racism.

Yeah, no. If you misconstrued what I said about Chelsea being financed by Russian money (which it is) as racism then I'm extremely skeptical of what other horribly wrong things you would derive from the otherwise benign words I'd say
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 21, 2012 4:44 pm

mjgunner is like 15 don't take him so seriously :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Drogba partying with Rihanna after the CL win.

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 16 550999_389595697759931_190314277688075_1140701_1698065543_n

:vagi:

Not sure if random or boss.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Abramovich wrote:mjgunner is like 15 don't take him so seriously :lol!:
That explains a lot.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
That explains a lot.

His view in the Arsenal community is a massive minority, just makes him look foolish. Am sure if RG was here the unofficial spokesman of the Arsenal community here, he would tell him to be more humble or what not.......

but then again we were all bellends at that age, seeing pages with massive quotes is just wayyyyyy to annoying though.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm

I just watched the game after being away from internet from Saturday and Sunday and I am heartbroken. The better team lost.

However if we are to draw positives this final was alot like 1999. Bayern historically collapsed but at least the world didn't end at the end of the year.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Cruyff crying about anti-football again.

Thank you Chelsea for annoying Cruyff, you will always have Madridistas support :bow:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 am

Abramovich wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
That explains a lot.

His view in the Arsenal community is a massive minority, just makes him look foolish. Am sure if RG was here the unofficial spokesman of the Arsenal community here, he would tell him to be more humble or what not.......

but then again we were all bellends at that age, seeing pages with massive quotes is just wayyyyyy to annoying though.

Not 15 brah tongue

And why would anyone tell me to change my stance? What are these forums for if not to express?

You've made your points. You don't care about football, but rather winning. I don't really care how you've guaged the Arsenal community to rank my opinion at all either. Congrats.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 am

owh... alright alright... peace out.

PS : By racism i meant you downgrading the Russian money and what not. NVM.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue May 22, 2012 6:32 am

Zealous wrote:Cruyff crying about anti-football again.

Thank you Chelsea for annoying Cruyff, you will always have Madridistas support :bow:

That's to be expected, though. I mean park the bus teams support each other...

Now if chelsea would have played like that against you or if this had hapend 5 years ago, heck if this had happend a year before mou arrived, you will be saying something different :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 am

I still wonder why Bayern didn't attempt more long-range shots. Kroos and Schweinsteiger aren't that bad with such, and they might have had more success than trying to carry the ball into the box. I mean, that was where Barca didn't succeed either...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue May 22, 2012 7:20 am

rwo power wrote:I still wonder why Bayern didn't attempt more long-range shots. Kroos and Schweinsteiger aren't that bad with such, and they might have had more success than trying to carry the ball into the box. I mean, that was where Barca didn't succeed either...

what?? i remember kroos trying plenty of those

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 22, 2012 7:25 am

deadrave wrote:
rwo power wrote:I still wonder why Bayern didn't attempt more long-range shots. Kroos and Schweinsteiger aren't that bad with such, and they might have had more success than trying to carry the ball into the box. I mean, that was where Barca didn't succeed either...
what?? i remember kroos trying plenty of those
Umm, these attempts didn't look overly convincing, though. And most of the time they did try to get the ball closer to the box after all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue May 22, 2012 7:31 am

MJGunner wrote:

Not 15 brah tongue

And why would anyone tell me to change my stance? What are these forums for if not to express?

You've made your points. You don't care about football, but rather winning. I don't really care how you've guaged the Arsenal community to rank my opinion at all either. Congrats.

15/16 Tomayto tomato banana

You concluded from my "points" that I don't care about football?? Lmao go learn the language properly so you don't embarrass yourself more. I ain't having no kid from Lebanon talk to me about caring about football oh the shame :facepalm:

iNFINITY9910 wrote:

owh... alright alright... peace out.

PS : By racism i meant you downgrading the Russian money and what not. NVM.

Indeed you'll always get a bad crop in a bunch of people are a black sheep in a flock, in terms of humans you get a minority thats disabled or extremist. This Arsenal "fan" view is a minority for sure, he is just trolling or doesn't really have a clue about what football actually is and as for money it is money regardless where it comes from.

He's the scicca of Arsenal eco smile
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 22, 2012 8:24 am

Abramovich wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Not 15 brah tongue

You concluded from my "points" that I don't care about football?? Lmao go learn the language properly so you don't embarrass yourself more. I ain't having no kid from Lebanon talk to me about caring about football oh the shame :facepalm:

18 to end speculation and what's hilarious is that I'm pretty sure that I speak better English than you.

Are you serious? I was being labelled a racist? You make me sick. It doesn't matter where you're from, just because you're English doesn't mean you know 'fark all' about football and doesn't mean you can judge who I am or how well I know the sport because of where I'm from. If you think I don't know football because of my argument then fair game, that's your opinion but shame on you for consigning me to being less than worthy of your presence because I'm Lebanese. Proud of my country.

Piss off.

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue May 22, 2012 8:35 am

MJGunner wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

Not 15 brah tongue

18 to end speculation and what's hilarious is that I'm pretty sure that I speak better English than you.

Are you serious? I was being labelled a racist? You make me sick. It doesn't matter where you're from, just because you're English doesn't mean you know 'fark all' about football and doesn't mean you can judge who I am or how well I know the sport because of where I'm from. If you think I don't know football because of my argument then fair game, that's your opinion but shame on you for consigning me to being less than worthy of your presence because I'm Lebanese. Proud of my country.

Piss off.

Yeah course you do because you interped me calling you a 15 year old into me not caring about football.

YOU SPEAKA GOOD ENGLAND! don't be silly now.

Caring doesn't = knowing about football, you clearly don't understand the British culture hence my point of you saying I don't care about football thus the Lebanon point, you could be from China or Africa I still would have said the same thing. Here the culture is to grow up love football, sure some don't but you started it with the cheek to even speculate I don't love football.

Why so mad? Can give it yet can't take it banana

You apparently speak good English yet you don't read properly and interp things differently in your head.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 am

Please people, stay civil! Here is no place for insults of any kind.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 22, 2012 10:57 am

Abramovich wrote:

Yeah course you do because you interped me calling you a 15 year old into me not caring about football.

YOU SPEAKA GOOD ENGLAND! don't be silly now.

Caring doesn't = knowing about football, you clearly don't understand the British culture hence my point of you saying I don't care about football thus the Lebanon point, you could be from China or Africa I still would have said the same thing. Here the culture is to grow up love football, sure some don't but you started it with the cheek to even speculate I don't love football.

Why so mad? Can give it yet can't take it banana

You apparently speak good English yet you don't read properly and interp things differently in your head.

I never said you didn't care about football because you thought I was 15, I said you didn't care because you said you didn't care how your team won.

How is me misinterpreting what you said not understanding 'British culture'? How does me assuming that because you didn't care how your team played and therefore didn't care about football (since that's what football is imo) have anything to do with 'British culture'?

This is about British football, sure, but has nothing to do with your culture, it's about the game and frankly all I ever said was that I didn't enjoy how Chelsea played. Whatever was misinterpreted by either of us after that is what it is and has nothing to do with the ridiculous thing you said about my ethnicity.

Give and take what? Racism? I had no intention of offending Russians by saying that Chelsea is owned by a Russian and therefore fueled by Russian money. I don't see the harm in it but I apologize if it was harmful. So no, I didn't 'give' any racism and was therefore not open to 'taking' any racism myself.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 am

Something interesting, although Bayern lost the final Boateng played exceptionally well. I was really impressed by him.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next