LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 3:55

Couldn't find where I posted it but I mentioned a stat Kalou had this season, which I didn't want to reveal before that last match just to avoid jinxing it.

In 26 appearances for Chelsea this season for Kalou, Chelsea have gone unbeaten.

First time ever for that number of appearances for a Chelsea player.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon 21 May 2012 - 8:13

For real??? wow don't freaking sell him then.. even a traffic cone is fine as long as we are unbeaten haaha
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon 21 May 2012 - 8:55

Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:DROGBA to Bayern next season.
Why would you want a player who has "sold his soul".

I dont really blame the players. I blame the guys who sell a club & the fans who support it.

If Drogba has sold his soul,he would be in China years back or in Anzi. Its not like he will start. He can come & back Gomez's ass. He is big match player. If Gomez cant work in 45 minutes in big matches we kick Gomez's ass out & put Drogba in

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon 21 May 2012 - 12:15

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 575187_433162896702745_355700751115627_1664317_136407200_n
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 12:45

The trillion dollar club finally bought Europe. What a *bleep* Cinderella story.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 13:24

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:DROGBA to Bayern next season.
Why would you want a player who has "sold his soul".

I dont really blame the players. I blame the guys who sell a club & the fans who support it.

If Drogba has sold his soul,he would be in China years back or in Anzi. Its not like he will start. He can come & back Gomez's ass. He is big match player. If Gomez cant work in 45 minutes in big matches we kick Gomez's ass out & put Drogba in
Just so you know, Drogba isn't going to Bayern or any other club that may see him playing against Chelsea soon.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 13:25

MJGunner wrote:The trillion dollar club finally bought Europe. What a *bleep* Cinderella story.
How did we "buy" Europe? :facepalm:

Bitter much? Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 14:48

Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:The trillion dollar club finally bought Europe. What a *bleep* Cinderella story.

Bitter much? Very Happy

lmao @ You needing an answer for the first one.

Indifferent really to the second.

Last edited by MJGunner on Mon 21 May 2012 - 14:51; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 14:49

MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

lmao @ You needing a question for the first one.

Indifferent really.
First London club to win it!

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 Fgm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 14:57

Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.
First London club to buy it!

Fixed it for you bro.

It seems all the Chelski fans left the threads about your 'win' in the Arsenal section after I posted there? Hah.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 15:02

MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

It seems all the Chelski fans left the threads about your 'win' in the Arsenal section after I posted there? Hah.
Yeah.....tell me about how you don't pay your club's players and how they all play for the love of Arsenal FC and how they appreciate the history. Rolling Eyes

Don't even know what thread you're talking about.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 15:40

Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
How did we "buy" Europe? Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 1625187496

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Yeah.....tell me about how you don't pay your club's players and how they all play for the love of Arsenal FC and how they appreciate the history. Rolling Eyes

Yeah.... Tell me about how your club was built off of beautiful football and the support of fans who enjoyed it and not Russian oil money. You better hope Papa Roman never gets bored with his favorite toy or you're back down to obscure mediocrity.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 15:59

MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
How did we "buy" Europe? Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 1625187496

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Yeah.... Tell me about how your club was built off of beautiful football and the support of fans who enjoyed it and not Russian oil money. You better hope Papa Roman never gets bored with his favorite toy or you're back down to obscure mediocrity.
Difference between your lot and us is, we couldn't give a rat's arse about "beautiful football". What is that? 7 years now? Yeah "beautiful football".

Oh and for your last sentence, haven't we heard that for 9 years now? LOL....keep waiting, we'll keep winning. Laughing

Chaka
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 16:20

Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Difference between your lot and us is, we couldn't give a rat's arse about "beautiful football". What is that? 7 years now? Yeah "beautiful football".

Oh and for your last sentence, haven't we heard that for 9 years now? LOL....keep waiting, we'll keep winning. Laughing

Chaka

It's that attitude that's killing football. Damn shame you said that as my Chelsea mates admit that they'd rather have won playing beautiful (obviously they don't mind this way) but at least they still respect the game.

I don't support Arsenal for the trophies we won or that I feel we'll win. I love the team because of their style, tradition, history and spirit. If they win trophies then that's fantastic but at least I know the FC in Arsenal FC actually means something.

Your club is built on Russian stilts :lol!:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 16:49

MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Chaka

It's that attitude that's killing football. Damn shame you said that as my Chelsea mates admit that they'd rather have won playing beautiful (obviously they don't mind this way) but at least they still respect the game.

I don't support Arsenal for the trophies we won or that I feel we'll win. I love the team because of their style, tradition, history and spirit. If they win trophies then that's fantastic but at least I know the FC in Arsenal FC actually means something.

Good for you. I'll take it. Not everyone in the world cares to see "beautiful football". Some people just want to see football. And its funny cuz Arsenal played some of the ugliest football in England before Wenger arrived. Don't give me that BS of your club is "built on" xyz.

I guess you're just gonna say anything to make yourself feel better. Razz
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:44

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 15 AtXw-oZCQAEHc83
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:47

lol a lot of bayern fans are not as butthurt as some of the posters here
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:50

:facepalm: Were Chelsea a team before Wenger came to Arsenal? Someone get at me, I'm not completely sure.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:00

Wow, so much butthurt on this thread.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:19

MJGunner wrote: :facepalm: Were Chelsea a team before Wenger came to Arsenal? Someone get at me, I'm not completely sure.
No matter how much you try to spin anything, it will always be in the books that Chelsea were the first London team to win the CL.

And we look more likely to win another than you are to win your first. :coffee:

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:25

MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Chaka

First, you are not even in the equation of this final so I don't understand why you are so butt hurt. Its not like Arsenal were going to win the CL this season... Maybe next season, like its always for Arsenal.

Then yes we won it before anyone else in London. Since you are saying that you guys have so much history and freaking super teams, why weren't you able to win it before? Win it when you can, if not STFU and wait till your turn.

Papa Roman getting bored? Very Happy Do you know what he said after CL? That this is just the beginning. That is your only hope I guess, but in a way that shows how stupid and narrow minded your way of thinking is. Lets assume for a moment that Abra sells the club, you think he will sell it for a low price? Chelsea is making millions of money now and is popular all over the world, we have players from Africa, Asia, Europe. These players include youth squads mind you. This would make Chelsea easily one of the top 15 richest clubs in the world. The person who buys it after that will have to spend a fortune itself to buy it and that means he will not take it lightly.

History, tradition, spirit and what not.

Its not like your club was started by fans and funded by fans. You had to inject money at first back in the late 1800's to build a squad and get promoted to first division. Then your club bought players then only the success was built upon. If you can do it, why can't other clubs do it? Are those clubs some sort of a higher level and do the other clubs have to be underdogs all the time? Is that your logic? With the television obviously the top 2-3 clubs in England became famous worldwide and that increased your revenue rapidly while the other clubs improved only steadily. Just because some club gives your club a true challenge and your club cant handle it you don't need to go like there is a rocket in your a$$ . Get a life man, if you dunno how to respect a win just dont comment. Just go fly a kite, don't be a burden to the world.

Every club has their own traditions, its not like these clubs were created 5 years ago. They all played with passion, even while relegating. Not only winning creates traditions, being professional creates traditions, rules, customs and in the end the passion to play for the club. There is a reason why clubs which are relegating have a fan base... not a small fan base, a big fan base. Its a shame that most fans outside of the UK are supporting only top clubs... maybe because they want to support successful clubs and boast about it.

And please stop being racist on the forum by insulting the Russians.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:37

Chelsea will get owned in CWC Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:38

Albiceleste wrote:Chelsea will get owned in CWC Laughing

doubt they'll give to shit about the mickey mouse cup
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:46

I want to congratulate Chelsea and say that they completely deserved it. Why? Because no one else deserved it more.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:49

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Chaka

First, you are not even in the equation of this final so I don't understand why you are so butt hurt. Its not like Arsenal were going to win the CL this season... Maybe next season, like its always for Arsenal.

Then yes we won it before anyone else in London. Since you are saying that you guys have so much history and freaking super teams, why weren't you able to win it before? Win it when you can, if not STFU and wait till your turn.

Papa Roman getting bored? Very Happy Do you know what he said after CL? That this is just the beginning. That is your only hope I guess, but in a way that shows how stupid and narrow minded your way of thinking is. Lets assume for a moment that Abra sells the club, you think he will sell it for a low price? Chelsea is making millions of money now and is popular all over the world, we have players from Africa, Asia, Europe. These players include youth squads mind you. This would make Chelsea easily one of the top 15 richest clubs in the world. The person who buys it after that will have to spend a fortune itself to buy it and that means he will not take it lightly.

Its not like your club was started by fans and funded by fans. You had to inject money at first back in the late 1800's to build a squad and get promoted to first division. Then your club bought players then only the success was built upon. If you can do it, why can't other clubs do it? Are those clubs some sort of a higher level and do the other clubs have to be underdogs all the time? Is that your logic? With the television obviously the top 2-3 clubs in England became famous worldwide and that increased your revenue rapidly while the other clubs improved only steadily. Just because some club gives your club a true challenge and your club cant handle it you don't need to go like there is a rocket in your a$$ . Get a life man, if you dunno how to respect a win just dont comment. Just go fly a kite, don't be a burden to the world.

Every club has their own traditions, its not like these clubs were created 5 years ago. They all played with passion, even while relegating. Not only winning creates traditions, being professional creates traditions, rules, customs and in the end the passion to play for the club. There is a reason why clubs which are relegating have a fan base... not a small fan base, a big fan base. Its a shame that most fans outside of the UK are supporting only top clubs... maybe because they want to support successful clubs and boast about it.

I won't respond to every individual innaccurate thing you said because it would be a waste of space, you probably wouldn't read it and if you did you wouldn't digest or consider it. But I will say the insecurity in your tone is hilarious. If you're not confident of you're argument you're probably going to end up personally insulting your adversary and you did that right there even though I couldn't give one Laughing

I get it, the Chelsea fans here don't care how their team plays because the name of the game is 'win' not 'football'

Btw, I really hope you're joking about the racism thing :facepalm:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon 21 May 2012 - 18:58

MJGunner wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

Bitter much? Very Happy

Indifferent really.

Fixed it for you bro.

Chaka

I won't respond to every individual innaccurate thing you said because it would be a waste of space, you probably wouldn't read it and if you did you wouldn't digest or consider it. But I will say the insecurity in your tone is hilarious. If you're not confident of you're argument you're probably going to end up personally insulting your adversary and you did that right there even though I couldn't give one Laughing

I get it, the Chelsea fans here don't care how their team plays because the name of the game is 'win' not 'football'

Btw, I really hope you're joking about the racism thing :facepalm:

Ah ok, it wont be a waste of space btw, please do reply. I would like to read your opinion. And I don't reply unless I'm confident. So please do reply. I'm waiting.

And racism thing, i don't really joke about racism.

iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next