Messi
Mr. Moratti
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
Albiceleste
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mikel accuses Alexis of simulation. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikel accuses Alexis of simulation.

Post by Be/\/ceCALI 28/4/2012, 03:19

kiranr wrote:An off the ball foul, even if it is just a slap, is a red. As it is aggression. It has nothing to do with the nature of the foul.

I kind of agree with you. It reminds me of when Abidal grabbed RVP's throat and didn't even get a yellow card. Off the ball foul right there.

Then RVP gets sent off for nonsense.

I think the nature of the foul has something to do with it as well. I think it was a totally dumbass move by Terry and he deserved to be punished, but I think it should've been a yellow.

Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mikel accuses Alexis of simulation. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikel accuses Alexis of simulation.

Post by The Verminator 28/4/2012, 04:31

kiranr wrote:
The Verminator wrote:The foul itself is worth a yellow. Football has become way to soft. Something like what Terry did wouldn't get you injured or nothing. WHy a red? A straight red is dangerous play. THat's not dangerous....

And i mentioned a long time ago. THat players have different perceptions as tto what is and what isn't a foul, so they can't just go down based on what they think is a foul. It's not on...

An off the ball foul, even if it is just a slap, is a red. As it is aggression. It has nothing to do with the nature of the foul.
Is that in the rule book though? i know there's a rule that says any sorta intentional contact above the shoulders is a red. See the thing is, i don't see how something like this

is a yellow and Terry's harmless yet idiotic move was a red. Although the ref that gave Diaby a red was an idiot.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 28/4/2012, 21:51

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
kiranr wrote:An off the ball foul, even if it is just a slap, is a red. As it is aggression. It has nothing to do with the nature of the foul.

I kind of agree with you. It reminds me of when Abidal grabbed RVP's throat and didn't even get a yellow card. Off the ball foul right there.

Then RVP gets sent off for nonsense.

I think the nature of the foul has something to do with it as well. I think it was a totally dumbass move by Terry and he deserved to be punished, but I think it should've been a yellow.

But you forget that that ref was a w#nker, he didn't give barca a penalty when djourou fouled messi inside the penalty while he was like a meter away from the incident and nor did he send off rvp when he bitchslapped alves....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 28/4/2012, 23:41

The Verminator wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Noone, he wouldnt have got a card. But thats the problem...he should have.

This is why people do these things in the first place, there is no advantage in staying up because you wont get the decision.
The foul itself is worth a yellow. Football has become way to soft. Something like what Terry did wouldn't get you injured or nothing. WHy a red? A straight red is dangerous play. THat's not dangerous....

And i mentioned a long time ago. THat players have different perceptions as tto what is and what isn't a foul, so they can't just go down based on what they think is a foul. It's not on...
Wish we played football together so I could stomp your face and only get a yellow with your logic Wink
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator 28/4/2012, 23:55

Gomez83 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Noone, he wouldnt have got a card. But thats the problem...he should have.

This is why people do these things in the first place, there is no advantage in staying up because you wont get the decision.
The foul itself is worth a yellow. Football has become way to soft. Something like what Terry did wouldn't get you injured or nothing. WHy a red? A straight red is dangerous play. THat's not dangerous....

Wish we played football together so I could stomp your face and only get a yellow with your logic Wink
I'd give you a roundhouse kick to the face before you even get to me mate Wink
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 28/4/2012, 23:56

The Verminator wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

Lol, and again with your uncertain logic it would only be a yellow xD
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl 29/4/2012, 00:36

If Sanchez hadnt created the drama, Terry would have still played the full game

but then, i think UEFA would give him the ban after they reviewed the game

IF they didnt, then you know there is something really wrong up there
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator 29/4/2012, 01:13

Gomez83 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

Lol, and again with your uncertain logic it would only be a yellow xD
My logic is that your face would be smashed in Razz

Nah but in all seriousness i think there's a bit of inconsistency in the rules. I can't understand why something that is not dangerous like that would warrant a straight red. Maybe it should maybe it shouldn't i dunno. There's a reason why i didn't create the rulebook....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2