Senor Penguin
Mr Nick09
BAYERN_MUNICH
Toffer Harley
huntsman
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Madrid opt for Hazard??  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Madrid opt for Hazard??

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
rwo power wrote:The Goal.com report from two days ago only referred to their own article of January and didn't take into account the later statements by Höwedes himself from February.

How did you know this, if I may ask..?
Because of this: "However, as Goal.com exclusively revealed in January, Schalke had agreed to listen to offers for Howedes after this summer's European Championship." That is their only hint that there might be something pointing to a transfer possibility. The rest is pure conjecture.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/04/27/3064328/bayern-still-keen-on-signing-howedes-but-schalke-vow-to

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Should Madrid opt for Hazard??  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Madrid opt for Hazard??

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm

rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
rwo power wrote:The Goal.com report from two days ago only referred to their own article of January and didn't take into account the later statements by Höwedes himself from February.

How did you know this, if I may ask..?
Because of this: "However, as Goal.com exclusively revealed in January, Schalke had agreed to listen to offers for Howedes after this summer's European Championship." That is their only hint that there might be something pointing to a transfer possibility. The rest is pure conjecture.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/04/27/3064328/bayern-still-keen-on-signing-howedes-but-schalke-vow-to

Goal.com point is that Bayern are still after Howedes..? What is the point your trying to pass through.

Goal.com never said Howedes wants to move to Bayern. Earlier they said Schalke are willing to listen for offer for Howedes but they latter reported that Schalke are not ready to negotiate with Bayern.

What's your point, I dont understand...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm

My point is that goal.com does very sloppy reporting and better should be taken with more than just one grain of salt. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 pm

rwo power wrote:My point is that goal.com does very sloppy reporting and better should be taken with more than just one grain of salt. ^^

That didn't seem like your point initially.

"The Bavarians may have confirmed the addition of Dante on Thursday, but remain interested in the Germany international, however, S04 claim to be uninterested in a sale"

I don't think there is anything wrong with that report.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Well, "what's wrong" is more that they formulate the article in a way to hint that there might be more about it as just writing that one completely sufficient line would probably not have drawn in enough readers XD

Their sensationalist "as we exclusively reported blabla" was only to fill some extra lines, lead the readers onto a somewhat erroneous track and completely superfluous. I guess I'm just not overly fond of such a style of reporting. If I link to goal.com articles that is opften only to make things easier to read for people who don't understand German, as we have quite some better sources of information on the BL in German around. (You know, goal.com is not even allowed to be quoted as source at transfermarkt.de as it is not considered reliable XD) ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Exactly Dante will most probably start.Why do you need Howedes?TBH if bayern get all that we might be looking at an All-time Great.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Höwedes is not so hot atm, but maybe this changes.

Atm it looks like our next transfer will be Giroud, Nerlinger was at the last match and spectated him.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

I can assure you that Giroud wont go to Bayern to play second fiddle to Gomez
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

seriously talking, i cant see how hazard is better than di maria

it will ne another useless transfer if and only if kaka leaves then still i prefer lucas moura who is faster than hazard

imo madrid should focus on improving the defence and probably buy a dm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I can assure you that Giroud wont go to Bayern to play second fiddle to Gomez

Do you think anyone will tell him , " you are second striker behind Gomez and sit on the bench!"

If he thinks he can chellange Gomez he will try it.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

deadrave wrote:seriously talking, i cant see how hazard is better than di maria

it will ne another useless transfer if and only if kaka leaves then still i prefer lucas moura who is faster than hazard

imo madrid should focus on improving the defence and probably buy a dm

Sad times in football, when two players are reduced to how fast they are compared to each other....

I have watched both Hazard and Di Maria, a lot, and the ability that Hazard possesses to get himself involve in the play, to turn into a talisman for his team and to make the right plays is something that Di Maria lacks. Di Maria, for all the talent that he has, can only effectively make use of 55% of it because his decision making is so terrible. he will misshit easy passes, hold on to the ball too long, run into 5 players etc... is something that is a detriment to his game. He likes 50/50 actions too much, and will often risks hollywood actions rather than doing the simple and easy.

Football brain makes a world of a difference to me. I simply cant rate them the same, and Di Maria is an aazming player when he turns it up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I can assure you that Giroud wont go to Bayern to play second fiddle to Gomez

Do you think anyone will tell him , " you are second striker behind Gomez and sit on the bench!"

Compete with a guy who scores 40 goals a year, german, fan favorite, NT striker, in a new country where he doesnt speak the language, will have to adapt, will jeopardize his chances in the NT, i dont think so.

when he signs his contract, he knows how the manager will use him, so he knows if he is first choice or second choice. I am his agent, it's a no no, not for a developing player like him.

then again, players do crazy things, but i wouldnt hold my breath
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

deadrave would sign David Odonkor and Walcott ahead of Figo and Zidane........
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:

Compete with a guy who scores 40 goals a year, german, fan favorite, NT striker, in a new country where he doesnt speak the language, will have to adapt, will jeopardize his chances in the NT, i dont think so.

when he signs his contract, he knows how the manager will use him, so he knows if he is first choice or second choice. I am his agent, it's a no no, not for a developing player like him.

then again, players do crazy things, but i wouldnt hold my breath
Bayern always had a good hand with French transfers. Right now there is Ribéry who could help him along, and if he can convince Giroud of Bayern's advantages - who knows?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 pm

I am not disputing whether Bayern is attractive enough for Giroud, of course they are. But the kid is 25, an up and coming target man, he will do his career and his ambitions more harm than good joining Bayern, because if i am a coach and i have a 40 goals per year CF, i only sub him when he is tired, i never put him in competition.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 pm

when i said lucas is faster i ment he can do what hazard does and also he is faster.. which is a big plus..

& u said di maria makes use of 55% of his talent considering his decision making.. now tell me would you say that when he was at benfica? you would watch every game and you would see every move of his being succesfull simply becouse the opponents were easier the league was easier it self.. whatever his decision was it would be successfull cause he would manage to do it there unlike in la liga..

we can safely say ronaldo cant dribble anymore, the only thing he does is go to the corner and make the cross or go to the mid to make the shot which is not a dribble for me.. thats not him forgeting how to dribble.. thats la liga..

point being said i believe hazard wont be as effective as he is at lille in the belgian league he will offer exactly what di maria offers or less

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 pm

deadrave wrote:when i said lucas is faster i ment he can do what hazard does and also he is faster.. which is a big plus..

& u said di maria makes use of 55% of his talent considering his decision making.. now tell me would you say that when he was at benfica? you would watch every game and you would see every move of his being succesfull simply becouse the opponents were easier the league was easier it self.. whatever his decision was it would be successfull cause he would manage to do it there unlike in la liga..

we can safely say ronaldo cant dribble anymore, the only thing he does is go to the corner and make the cross or go to the mid to make the shot which is not a dribble for me.. thats not him forgeting how to dribble.. thats la liga..

point being said i believe hazard wont be as effective as he is at lille in the belgian league he will offer exactly what di maria offers or less
:idea: Should Madrid opt for Hazard??  - Page 2 Kobe
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 pm

deadrave wrote:when i said lucas is faster i ment he can do what hazard does and also he is faster.. which is a big plus..

no no no no, omfg. Lucas cant do everything Hazard does and do it faster. That's ridiculous, and i can tell you have never watched both players in anykind of depth. This is the youtube generation. You simply cant put a price on decision making and intelligence, physical abilities are = nil at the highest level unless you use them eefectively, and at the moment Lucas doesnt.

If anything, La Ligue 1 defenders are about as tough as it gets, so i know Hazard is battle ready and has nothing to fear from Spain, nothing at all. I am not going to talk about Di MAria because i wasnt watching him before. But now that i do, i see how he is in various situations and how he often makes the wrong decisions, which is not the case for Hazard for example. I guess we dont value intelligence in play and ability to play right the same way because otherwise we wouldnt be having this discussion. It's like comparing Ribery and Di Maria, Ribery is much smarter than him and a lot more efficient as well.

Ronaldo cant dribble because of his own limitations, and because he likes to corner himself into bad positions, that's his own fault.

Lille in the Belgian league Laughing off youtube mate.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

that was a sign that i dont follow hazard/lille/ french league xD

i dont follow sao paulo either
my judgment for them is based on youtube only as you said

now that changes slighty my opinion cause french league is not bad

but i still dont believe he will be able to dribble 1,2 and 3 opponents like he does there..

plus as everyone says di maria's def work rate is high. is it the same with hazard? ( thats a question )

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm

deadrave wrote:that was a sign that i dont follow hazard/lille/ french league xD

but i still dont believe he will be able to dribble 1,2 and 3 opponents like he does there..

plus as everyone says di maria's def work rate is high. is it the same with hazard? ( thats a question )

omfg, at least you admit it. forgive me if i dont take you seriously about this anymore ok?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
deadrave wrote:that was a sign that i dont follow hazard/lille/ french league xD

omfg, at least you admit it. forgive me if i dont take you seriously about this anymore ok?

i do forgive you silent

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 pm

He will flop if he goes there
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Yes, please.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kimkhuu Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Hazard to be Nuri 2.0

kimkhuu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Anyone that has good decision making would help.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Does Hazzard prefer the left or the right?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next