Senor Penguin
Mr Nick09
BAYERN_MUNICH
Toffer Harley
huntsman
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should Madrid opt for Hazard??  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Madrid opt for Hazard??

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Does Hazzard prefer the left or the right?

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Should Madrid opt for Hazard??  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Madrid opt for Hazard??

Post by kimkhuu Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Does Hazzard prefer the left or the right?

under Mou he'd have to prefer the bench

kimkhuu
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Di maria needs experience , basically. i remmenber CR7 2007 at MU . potential but so many useless tricks . and look at him now. some here looks like kids who always ant a new toy . Hazard is better than di maria ? much potential but di maria is
1- much more experimented
2- Hazard don't have benzema's level when he left OL so he is going to be inconsistent as well , for some months or a season .
Anyway , i just hope hazard don't go to RM , at least not now. the pressure will kill him + where is he going to play ? he needs to play to improve
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

What exactly is the problem with Hazard fighting a one-year battle with Di Maria for a starting place?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:What exactly is the problem with Hazard fighting a one-year battle with Di Maria for a starting place?

That is what i'm saying. Players are not toys ! if you guys buy hazard to replace di maria , sell him to a club where his will be used a become the player he could be . It's not like Let's use di maria until hazard is ready to take his place/or not and throw one of them after. Di maria is good enough and you guys have enough players to replace him for some games if he is under-performing
( don't know if i write correctly but you got what i mean )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Crazy season is here again, for Madrid fans the grass is always greener on the other side. Last season it was Coentrao>>>>>>Marcelo, Aguero>>>>>>>Benzema, I remember the Aguero obsession was so much that the Aguero thread got a thousand replies or so.

I don't believe Hazard is better than Di Maria or has greater potential, Di Maria is still very young, and until his injury was arguably Madrid's best player, he hasn't looked quite as sharp since returning from injury but is still very influencial in the games he's played.

I won't be surprised if Hazard comes, but he'll not have a first team slot reserved for him, he'll have to earn it, if he doesn't believe me he should ask Coentrao.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:46 pm

I don't believe a single Madrid fan said Corentrao was better than Marcelo.

The Benzema-Aguero thing was ridiculous, the thread in question is the one which persuaded me to join the forum actually, I don't know what people were thinking.

Nick makes a solid argument for Hazzard in terms of decision making which is obviously DI Maria's biggest flaw.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm

I said it, Coentrao in his own team looked a better fullback than Marcelo. We all know he has a good defensive presence, and he had a lot more freedom running down the left with Benfica. He was just in a different system suited to his strength, and he was looking a lot more balanced and polished as LB than Marcelo. I still think his game is more balanced, even if he doesnt have the same chemistry with the team going forward. And as soon as he leaves us, he will go back to his ways im sure, playing week in and week out.

As for Aguero, we were discussing on the premise that Fatzema was not wanted anymore by Mourinho and on his way out, and you had to be mental not to think that Aguero looked a more interesting player for us than Benzema given all the question marks. Seeing how Aguero performed this season, we wouldnt have been off the mark.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 am

Has anything Hazard said in recent months indicated he's willing to play second fiddle to the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo or share the spotlight with Benzema, Ozil, Aguero, Silva etc?

He's a moron if he doesn't go to Chelsea next season (especially if they qualify for the CL).

Go to Chelsea. develop as a player alongside other Belgian talent, build your brand, win trophies and then f off to Madrid/Barca when you're bored.

Simples.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 am

Gil wrote:Has anything Hazard said in recent months indicated he's willing to play second fiddle to the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo or share the spotlight with Benzema, Ozil, Aguero, Silva etc?

He's a moron if he doesn't go to Chelsea next season (especially if they qualify for the CL).

Go to Chelsea. develop as a player alongside other Belgian talent, build your brand, win trophies and then f off to Madrid/Barca when you're bored.

Simples.

You are describing Marko Marin there :vagi:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 am

Marin is a future GOAT but he will/should be used as an impact player next year.

Hazard and Chelsea both NEED each other. Perfect marriage. :bow:

EDIT: Youtube Kevin De Bruyne trick and watch the latest video. Rich mans Redondo :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 am

Sorry Gil but Hazard will joining his international team mate Vincent Kompany at City as will Vertonghen..... it is written.

LOL @ Marin future GOAT btw, people have been saying that for 5 years Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:22 am

People were saying it about Ben Arfa for 12 years.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 am

Hazard should develop for another year, then come to Bayern once Ribéry is old.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 am

Le Samourai wrote:People were saying it about Ben Arfa for 12 years.

So they have been saying it since he was 13 have they? besides just like Marin he's no future GOAT.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sorry Gil but Hazard will joining his international team mate Vincent Kompany at City as will Vertonghen..... it is written.

Why would he go to a club where he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter though? Kompany is nearing 30 who cares about that scrub lol. Laughing

He should join the Belgian trio of Courtois, De Bruyne and Lukaku at Chelsea :bow:

LOL @ Marin future GOAT btw, people have been saying that for 5 years Laughing

He may not have lived up to the ridiculous Messi billing but he's still alot better than Ben Arfa :dance:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

So they have been saying it since he was 13 have they? besides just like Marin he's no future GOAT.

Ben Arfa lacks the talent to be a GOAT, Marin doesn't. That's the major difference between the two.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am

Hazard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nasri

So yh he would start, also Marin is'nt even better than Giovinco Laughing

Be prepared to be decieved :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:36 am

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Ya after the documentary A la Clairefontaine in 1998 people were talking about him being future GOAT. He was a prodigy by the time he reached Lyon at the age of 15.

Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm

1. Hazard is right footed, and he likes to cut inside from the left
2. He doesn't have Di Maria's work-rate and stamina, neither his speed, and doesn't make overlapping runs like Di Maria.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 pm

I never really liked Di Maria all that much so if anyone is coming to replace him, I really wouldn't mind. However, as Benin wrote, players aren't toys and are actual human beings (some of them anyway). Don't get me wrong, if Hazard or Lucas is to come, man, I would be happy like punch but for the sake of sakeness, the club should continue with Di Maria. Players improve, we have seen that time and time again, why should Di Maria be any different.

Although, in his case, he really isn't showing much signs of acquiring some footballing intelligence or a right foot...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Bénin wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:What exactly is the problem with Hazard fighting a one-year battle with Di Maria for a starting place?

That is what i'm saying. Players are not toys ! if you guys buy hazard to replace di maria , sell him to a club where his will be used a become the player he could be . It's not like Let's use di maria until hazard is ready to take his place/or not and throw one of them after. Di maria is good enough and you guys have enough players to replace him for some games if he is under-performing
( don't know if i write correctly but you got what i mean )

No, I don't agree. We are Real Madrid, players know what they are signing up for when they join. If we feel we want to add competition on the right flank, we will buy a right winger. Like I said, Di Maria and Hazard can spend a year competing. Both will accept that, they are ambituous young players. Its more for Callejon and Jese that I worry for in this situation.

buddytaller wrote:Crazy season is here again, for Madrid fans the grass is always greener on the other side. Last season it was Coentrao>>>>>>Marcelo, Aguero>>>>>>>Benzema, I remember the Aguero obsession was so much that the Aguero thread got a thousand replies or so.

I don't believe Hazard is better than Di Maria or has greater potential, Di Maria is still very young, and until his injury was arguably Madrid's best player, he hasn't looked quite as sharp since returning from injury but is still very influencial in the games he's played.

I won't be surprised if Hazard comes, but he'll not have a first team slot reserved for him, he'll have to earn it, if he doesn't believe me he should ask Coentrao.

You're wrong, almost nobody wanted Coentrao and we were very divided on the Aguero-Benzema question. I want Hazard to replace Di Maria, yet I wanted Marcelo to be our LB and Benzema to stay, not Aguero to come.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

not gonna say madrid would be bad for him, but they dont need him at all.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Didn't he already say he is going PL?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3