Santos' president LAOR ironizes Porto's offer for Ganso

Go down

Santos' president LAOR ironizes Porto's offer for Ganso Empty Santos' president LAOR ironizes Porto's offer for Ganso

Post by rsinatra Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Santos has received an offer for Ganso from Porto.

I don't know the exact value.

But here's what our club president had to say about it:

- We are not interested in opening negotiations with what was offered. Offers like this one: it was comic, not to say tragic. I'd say it was a typo, it's missing a zero to the right.

He also said that he is willing to make the same kind of deal with Ganso that was made with Neymar [and double, triple, quadruple his paycheck] but admitted that he might give in and end up negotiating him at the next transfer window or at the end of the year.

- He is a craque [extraordinary player], and needs to rediscover his form. We believe that, on this first semester, Paulo Henrique will be playing and picking up the pace, and then, probably, his price will be more expressive. It's possible that, at the next transfer window [July] or at the end of the year, we might receive an offer we'd be willing to carefully look at.

source: globoesporte.com

--------------------

Things seemed to be going smooth between Santos and Ganso until he said some stupid stuff again right before our semi-final match at the CWC. The numbers of dissatisfied Santos fans is growing so much that there were even rumors of a possible switch between Ganso and Cruzeiro's Montillo (LOL), but I hope, I really hope that he can start playing regularly and recovering his super form from 2010. He's been showing glimpses of it at his latest appearances. EIther, he still seems determine to leave, and our president has said he doesn't want to force players to stay, so... if he does leave, I hope we can bring Diego (Atletico Madrid) back Very Happy

P.S. Porto already bought full back Alex Sandro and fullback/midfielder Danilo from us in the last 6 months. They almost didn't pay us and in the end had to loan us Fucile.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down