Which Country Produces the best players in specific positions?

+32
nasir6371
Dnmac4
Sushi Master
Jay29
S32TABLANCA
Albiceleste
guest7
BAYERN_MUNICH
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
Jack Daniels
rwo power
Milan31
Arsenalfaithfull
Lord Hades
Ganso
stunt
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
juventus101
Motogp69
viepr149
Grande_Milano
Die Borussen
MJ
VivaStPauli
McAgger
Nirgall
BiasedMilanFan3
animal.crackers
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Which Country Produces the best players in specific positions? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Country Produces the best players in specific positions?

Post by Lord Awesome Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 am

rwo power wrote:Germany and no technical players nowadays? Where have you been.

I said they were balanced. *turns awat looks towards Rwo & presses index fingers against each other*

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which Country Produces the best players in specific positions? - Page 5 Empty Re: Which Country Produces the best players in specific positions?

Post by animal.crackers Sat May 05, 2012 7:29 am

Corrections Wink
juventus101 wrote:Comparing Spain and Germanys midfielders by similar players:

Schweinsteiger < Xavi
Ozil < Iniesta
(Tho together Xaviniesta have the advantage but individually i think the Germans are better.)
Kroos < Fabregas
Khedira < Alonso
Benders < Busquets
Podolski < Mata
Muller > Pedro
Gotze > Borja
Schurrle = Navas
Reus > Cazorla albino
Holtby < Silva
Marin < Munian

Then theres still others but not really big names so i left them out, these are the big players.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 am

vizkosity wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:
vizkosity wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Greece >.<

While I immensely respect them for their incredible achievement, I really hate the Greek football team. Broke my heart so many times Evil or Very Mad I wont forget that last minute goal in the last round of qualifying matches. Sad

that will always go into history. You've achieved something that england will always DREAM about.

I'd be happy for eternity if vietnam can EVER get to play in WC :I
most of us just support koreans/japanese as they represent asians T_T

feel so depressing lol

Wait, what? I come from a county that has never even finished 3rd last in a qualifying group, yet alone play in the WC. The only historic thing we've done was lose 12-1 to Spain.

If its a consolation to you, we also support various different nations. Its the plight of all small countries in the world Laughing

oh, i mean greece lol. Ignore my mistake Smile
But yea, it's aweful :[

the true irony is that , even a country like mine with the second largest population would still lose to either of your teams lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 am

Lord Hispano wrote:
rwo power wrote:Germany and no technical players nowadays? Where have you been.

I said they were balanced. *turns awat looks towards Rwo & presses index fingers against each other*
Ah. Okay. I thought you wanted to deny that Germany recently produced quite some technical players, too. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 05, 2012 12:53 pm

vizkosity wrote:
deadrave wrote:greece and no one
At least you got a Euro
What did vietnam ever get T_T

The only war-win against allmighty USA - you're the Chelsea of countries /trolololol

Sorry Americans, too soon?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 pm

animal.crackers wrote:Corrections Wink
juventus101 wrote:Comparing Spain and Germanys midfielders by similar players:

Schweinsteiger < Xavi
Ozil < Iniesta
(Tho together Xaviniesta have the advantage but individually i think the Germans are better.)
Kroos < Fabregas
Khedira < Alonso
Benders < Busquets
Podolski < Mata
Muller > Pedro
Gotze > Borja
Schurrle = Navas
Reus > Cazorla albino
Holtby < Silva
Marin < Munian

Then theres still others but not really big names so i left them out, these are the big players.

I disagree with half that, but you could've easily said Navas > Schürrle, and we would've probably agreed Razz

That being said, you'll probably get hit by lightning now that you've belittled Godolski, sorry. Embarassed
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 pm

vizkosity wrote:
deadrave wrote:greece and no one
At least you got a Euro
What did vietnam ever get T_T

well to be fair we produce slighty good defenders and gks
that with soooooo much luuck & set piece goals
gave us the euro
and i repeat much much luck Smile

S32TABLANCA wrote:Greece >.<

While I immensely respect them for their incredible achievement, I really hate the Greek football team. Broke my heart so many times Evil or Very Mad I wont forget that last minute goal in the last round of qualifying matches. Sad

i guess lady luck still follows us from 2004 >.>

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat May 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Luck? I was in the stands that day. Knowing us we probably sold you the game :facepalm:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm

anyways, ofc with a some luck. But we cannot discredit them. They were underdogs the whole time. Quite surprised but...hopefully something like that can happen more often in the future. A little change wouldnt hurt. Spain has gotten their championship. Waiting for either germany/holland these days and maybe belgium Surprised? They have quite a few good players
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 11:24 pm

vizkosity wrote:anyways, ofc with a some luck. But we cannot discredit them. They were underdogs the whole time. Quite surprised but...hopefully something like that can happen more often in the future. A little change wouldnt hurt. Spain has gotten their championship. Waiting for either germany/holland these days and maybe belgium Surprised? They have quite a few good players
Belgium did not qualify :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun May 06, 2012 12:54 am

i mean in the future :[ sad to know they did not, but their roster is coming through with some talented folks.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5