Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"

4 posters

Go down

Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"  Empty Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 pm

In his birthday spoke on Radio Sport Parma president Tommaso Ghirardi's.

BIRTHDAY AND SEASON - The party is working as usual, a dinner with the family and then a lot of work. I am very pleased and proud to have made a new record for consecutive wins in Serie A, because when I bought this company had a glorious history, hard to match, and he beat this record gives me the strength to continue and the knowledge that does not count only money but also programming.

DONADONI - I am convinced that the group is good, the staff is left to fight for the championship, but they needed a coach with the experience of winning, just like Donadoni, who worked on the heads of players and could convey their self-esteem. This has been his strength. Will be confirmed, there is a contract that binds us to the next season and I think this was the right choice: I hope so because when we guess the coaches are viewed by others, we hope you do not take him away.

And PRANDELLI GIOVINCO - I'm friends with Caesar, but I hear it often talk about anything. I hope that Giovinco at the European ports, but let's not forget that he was the first summoning them to trust him. Sebastian is co-owned between Parma and Juventus, and we must meet and ponder the future. I would not be so sure of losing him, because he wants to stay in Parma, but if Juve or the other big clubs wanted to bet on him will be right for him to think about, but given the company's projects do not see why if I must go. I'm used to promote my products based on the bids, if Sanchez Pastor and Giovinco are worth 40 million more because it is based on appearances and goals did better, plus we do not need to sell it.

LEONARDI AND POSSIBLE GRAFT AND CRESPO LUCARELLI - I never thought it could go Leonardi Parma, Crespo is our friend, is studying what he wants to do, but I saw it yesterday and so it is not impossible that he should go into business; I have great respect for Lucarelli and there may be news soon especially from a technical standpoint, because he wants to do the coach and could enter in our youth.

Referrals - I think that the wrongdoer should pay and it is right that it is made ​​clear on betting, however, are against being forced to engage in society: it is right that they have responsibilities, but that has particularly those who commit the act. They are for the revision and modernization of the concept of strict liability.

LEAGUE OF SERIES A - Now there's a little 'lack of figures, I am disqualified as a matter of relationships with prosecutors, and is an issue that must be resolved because there are so many other presidents in the same situation. I assume my responsibilities, but perhaps they are the team managers of the past who have had some lack, and even here we must reform the rules.
==========

Good luck than keep him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"  Empty Re: Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"

Post by davidsNC Thu May 10, 2012 3:15 pm

i would happily take 20 million from Parma (although I do like Gio's game)
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"  Empty Re: Ghirardi fires high: "Giovinco is worth over 40 million!"

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi is doing the rounds on his birthday today and has now revealed his valuation of Sebastian Giovinco.

Ghirardi is giving a series of interviews to the Press today, as he celebrates his birthday and Parma’s surprisingly strong end to the season.

It is one that has been inspired by Giovinco, with five goals and three assists to his name from the team’s winning streak of six games. The 25-year-old is seeing speculation surrounding his future intensify further as a result, something that Ghirardi has looked to comment on today.

“Sebastian is co-owned between Parma and Juventus and we must meet and discuss the future,” the Ducali President told Radio Sportiva, reiterating a point earlier made to Sky Sport Italia.

“I would not be so sure of us losing him, because he wants to stay in Parma, but if Juve or one of the other big clubs wants to gamble on him then it would be right for him to consider it, but given our club’s project, I don’t see why he has to leave.

“I’m used to valuing my products based on bids in the market, so if Javier Pastore and Alexis Sanchez are valued at €40m, then Giovinco is worth more, because based on appearances and goals he has done better, and we don’t need to sell him.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Ha! Yeah right. Let it go to a blind auction with Parma and see if they put the 20 million against Juve for his other 50% and Juve can bid 9-10 million. We'll see if Ghirardi is bluffing or telling the truth.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Well if thats the case then bye bye gio give us 20 M Parma and we would be gald to sell half rights
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 pm

If Ghirardi thinks Giovinco is at all comparable to Sanchez and Pastore, he's going to be shocked by the lack of similar demand for Giovinco in the tranfer market.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down