Grande_Milano
LeSwagg James
guest7
Rabea
Swanhends
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff Empty Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Reports say entire Palermo staff has been axed except GK coach Graziano Vinti. Devis Magia is in pole position to substitute for (Now ex-coach) Pioli
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff Empty Re: Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff

Post by Rabea Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Breaking News: Zamparini re-hires the entire coaching staff.

he's that crazy :coffee:

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff Empty Re: Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Only in Italy :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Pioli didn't even make it to the season :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Don't tell me he was the guy who fired his coach last season only to admit it was wrong and bring him back?????? I forget what team that was
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

He is mad. He fired over dozen of coaches in what 5-6 year?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Don't tell me he was the guy who fired his coach last season only to admit it was wrong and bring him back?????? I forget what team that was
yep thats the guy thats Palermo.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabea Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Palermo now holds the world record for the most coached sacked in three years time in any sport!

Rabea
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Zamps problem is that he basically wants to be the coach in terms of player selection/formation etc....but its not like he can just appoint himself because doesn't know anything about the other parts of coaching lol..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Talk about stability... smh
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Heard Pioli is the 17th manager he's sacked at Palermo lol
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Hired coach then fired him before the season started, wonderful.

The guy is insane.

Report: Zamparini fires entire coaching staff Maurizio_zamparini
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Don't tell me he was the guy who fired his coach last season only to admit it was wrong and bring him back?????? I forget what team that was

Not only is Zamparini the guy who hired fired and rehired and fired Delio Rossi in one season. He is asking him to come back now that he has fired Pioli and the staff. Rossi has said no so far.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

wigglesworth wrote:

Not only is Zamparini the guy who hired fired and rehired and fired Delio Rossi in one season. He is asking him to come back now that he has fired Pioli and the staff. Rossi has said no so far.

I thought it was him I didn't even know he RE-fired Rossi until now, didn't even know about Pioli... But where is Drogba when you need him? This is a disgrace, f'ing disgrace... Who does this guy think he is? Besides the owner of course lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

To anyone who doesn't know much about Italian football

This is just a little Zample of what to expect...
*bum dum tss*
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:50 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:To anyone who doesn't know much about Italian football

This is just a little Zample of what to expect...
*bum dum tss*

Touché :lol!:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:43 am

Maurizio Zamparini reveals he sacked Stefano Pioli “while waiting for Delio Rossi to come back to the Palermo bench.”
The President wielded the axe on Coach Pioli this evening after an Europa League exit in the preliminary round and some disappointing friendly results.

“I handed the team to youth team manager Devis Mangia while waiting for Rossi to decide to come back to the Palermo bench,” the President told Ansa news agency.

Rossi was fired and rehired last season before his contract was not renewed in June, but replacement Pioli lasted only two months.

“We both took time to think things over this summer. I want Rossi to come back. At the moment Mangia is in charge and, if he leads Palermo to an amazing victory over Inter, then maybe he’ll continue on the bench.”

The Sicilians open their Serie A campaign against Inter on the weekend of September 10-11.
----------------------

He only sacked Rossi twice last season, I'm sure he'll be glad to come back to such a promising position.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:47 am

Palermo opens against Inter September 10-11?

Does that mean the strike is over? How have I not heard of this
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:50 am

The first round will be caught up later in the season, everything else is going ahead as usual.

Meaning that we play our first league match against a Lazio who have strengthened well, just three days before our game in the Camp Nou. Neutral
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am

guess what he said after the sack !?

Zamparini: 'I want Rossi back'

Maurizio Zamparini reveals he sacked Stefano Pioli “while waiting for Delio Rossi to come back to the Palermo bench.”
The President wielded the axe on Coach Pioli this evening after an Europa League exit in the preliminary round and some disappointing friendly results.

“I handed the team to youth team manager Devis Mangia while waiting for Rossi to decide to come back to the Palermo bench,” the President told Ansa news agency.

Rossi was fired and rehired last season before his contract was not renewed in June, but replacement Pioli lasted only two months.

“We both took time to think things over this summer. I want Rossi to come back. At the moment Mangia is in charge and, if he leads Palermo to an amazing victory over Inter, then maybe he’ll continue on the bench.”

The Sicilians open their Serie A campaign against Inter on the weekend of September 10-11.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:29 am

dostoevsky wrote:The first round will be caught up later in the season, everything else is going ahead as usual.

Meaning that we play our first league match against a Lazio who have strengthened well, just three days before our game in the Camp Nou. Neutral

What kind of strike is that?! Crazy Italians :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:31 am

bhends wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:The first round will be caught up later in the season, everything else is going ahead as usual.

What kind of strike is that?! Crazy Italians :coffee:

We need to go French style and start taking hostages.

Come to think of it, I thought of a way to get Poli to Milan after all.

Brb, plotting.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 am

Their version of a strike is to take off for a week and then continue on like nothing happened?

I was thinking we were in NFL/NBA lockout territory with this
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm

And hes done it again Very Happy
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm

I wonder how long Gasperini will last?? Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next