Valkyrja
Die Borussen
Potential
Harmonica
Grande_Milano
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Messi will win Balon D'Ore if CR fails in Euros - Page 5 Empty Re: Messi will win Balon D'Ore if CR fails in Euros

Post by billionmillion Mon May 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I just want go into details who say this "You said Messi was better last season and why you dont say CR is better this season?, you barca fans are hypocrite"
Dear fanboys, we said Messi is better last season because he did these things
Messi last season:
- CL winner+La Liga winner+2 other titles
- CL top scorer
- Scored 6 goals+6 assists in el clasicos
- Scored wonder goal vs madrid in CL-semifinal
- Scored in CL final

CR last season:
- Copa Del Rey winner
- record piccici goals 41
...........?

We say Messi is better this season because he did these things:
Messi this season:
Club world cup+uefa supercup+spanish supercup
Copa del rey (to be played)
4 assists+3 goals in clasicos
record 72 goals (All time worldwide)
record 50 goals (golden boot)
record 14 goals (CL)
record 5 goals (CL)
record barca all time top scorer
record 8 hat-tricks in la liga (all time)
and etc.

CR this season
- La liga winner
- Scored a winner in last clasico

Is it even comparable to compare messi's last season to CR's this season? or is it comparable to compare messi's this season to CR's last season? Messi did more things in one season than CR did in last 3 seasons. CR was never better than messi since 2007-08. so stop using that logic "CR broke picici record last season"
messi broke 10 more records this season than CR did last season, its not even comparable

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Messi will win Balon D'Ore if CR fails in Euros - Page 5 Empty Re: Messi will win Balon D'Ore if CR fails in Euros

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Gomez83 wrote:2010 -Lol, you failed to answer my question on whether you even saw the Inter games, in all honesty or are you just taking a dig on Messi?

2011 - It really isn't I don't see how it makes me a hypocrite had CR7 won the UEFA this season + La Liga then yeah I'd say he has a pretty damn good chance on winning it wouldn't you? But that isn't the situation this season now is it?

2012 - Those trophies don't matter because Barcelona won, so your just twisting your words in favor for your team, had Real Madrid won, haha god knows how much you guys would be bragging about it, I personally judge it as an important trophy because at that time period Barcelona were #1 and Real Madrid were #2, and if your stupid enough to believe neither didn't try their hardest to win then explain why Marcelo raged quit out of the game. World Cup Clubs doesn't matter? Explain that to all managers who look at it highly.

Oh, Ok. Yes I saw Inter for the majority of their 2009-2010 season. Do you want me to comment on the key games in which Sneijder and Milito performed in League and cups?

Like honestly, who the hell sits there actually thinking, 'at least we won the supercup'? Really? The Supercup means shit, glorified friendly that i'm suprised anyone even takes seriously. Laughing

The goals are irrelevant. The Balon D'or is about the best performing player that year but some of you Barca seem to have forgotten that. Now it's about the titles one year and the stats the next. That's what's so LOL-worthy. How quickly you guys change the criteria for who deserves the Balon D'or.

Ask any reasonable Barca on this board and i'll bet they'll say they wanted the CL because it would of cemented their legacy. Most would consider the supercups as crap as they knew that their team would be judged on the big prizes, not the supercups. Laughing

What Madrid fan would actually brag about the supercup. Ask any Madrid fan here and they'll say we've won 2 trophies since Guardiola came. We won the supercup in the 2008-2009 season but no one cares.

Yeah, i'm sure Marcelo is having sleepless nights about how the supercup got away. Laughing

Anyway, like I said, Talent, Titles, Stats. Those have been the 3 criteria some Barca fans have used to argue Messi's Balon D'ors.

Simple question: Why the need to keep switching up the criteria?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 pm

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:2010 -Lol, you failed to answer my question on whether you even saw the Inter games, in all honesty or are you just taking a dig on Messi?

2011 - It really isn't I don't see how it makes me a hypocrite had CR7 won the UEFA this season + La Liga then yeah I'd say he has a pretty damn good chance on winning it wouldn't you? But that isn't the situation this season now is it?

2012 - Those trophies don't matter because Barcelona won, so your just twisting your words in favor for your team, had Real Madrid won, haha god knows how much you guys would be bragging about it, I personally judge it as an important trophy because at that time period Barcelona were #1 and Real Madrid were #2, and if your stupid enough to believe neither didn't try their hardest to win then explain why Marcelo raged quit out of the game. World Cup Clubs doesn't matter? Explain that to all managers who look at it highly.

Oh, Ok. Yes I saw Inter for the majority of their 2009-2010 season. Do you want me to comment on the key games in which Sneijder and Milito performed in League and cups?

Like honestly, who the hell sits there actually thinking, 'at least we won the supercup'? Really? The Supercup means shit, glorified friendly that i'm suprised anyone even takes seriously. Laughing

The goals are irrelevant. The Balon D'or is about the best performing player that year but some of you Barca seem to have forgotten that. Now it's about the titles one year and the stats the next. That's what's so LOL-worthy. How quickly you guys change the criteria for who deserves the Balon D'or.

Ask any reasonable Barca on this board and i'll bet they'll say they wanted the CL because it would of cemented their legacy. Most would consider the supercups as crap as they knew that their team would be judged on the big prizes, not the supercups. Laughing

What Madrid fan would actually brag about the supercup. Ask any Madrid fan here and they'll say we've won 2 trophies since Guardiola came. We won the supercup in the 2008-2009 season but no one cares.

Yeah, i'm sure Marcelo is having sleepless nights about how the supercup got away. Laughing

Anyway, like I said, Talent, Titles, Stats. Those have been the 3 criteria some Barca fans have used to argue Messi's Balon D'ors.

Simple question: Why the need to keep switching up the criteria?
Your such a fool its hilarious, I have never changed the criteria I have only shown you why CR7 has not won it and why I disagree with you, you obviously have some butthurt feelings with some other member on this board with something that happened last year but you have no valid reasons in these debates, just childish "WELL (blank) SAID THIS LAST YEAR AND NOW I CLAIM ALL BARCELONA FANS ARE HYPOCRITES" It's funny.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

The criteria really seems to be changing every year when it comes to very certain fans of an Azulgrana nature. To be fair, both players are worthy winners but the changing criteria really is too funny. Bless your hearts...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Gomez83 wrote:Your such a fool its hilarious, I have never changed the criteria I have only shown you why CR7 has not won it and why I disagree with you, you obviously have some butthurt feelings with some other member on this board with something that happened last year but you have no valid reasons in these debates, just childish "WELL (blank) SAID THIS LAST YEAR AND NOW I CLAIM ALL BARCELONA FANS ARE HYPOCRITES" It's funny.

So, you got nothing?

Like I said: 2011, Titles win Balon D'or!!!!!!
2012: GOALS WIN BALON D'OR!!!!!!!!
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 7:50 pm

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:Your such a fool its hilarious, I have never changed the criteria I have only shown you why CR7 has not won it and why I disagree with you, you obviously have some butthurt feelings with some other member on this board with something that happened last year but you have no valid reasons in these debates, just childish "WELL (blank) SAID THIS LAST YEAR AND NOW I CLAIM ALL BARCELONA FANS ARE HYPOCRITES" It's funny.

So, you got nothing?

Like I said: 2011, Titles win Balon D'or!!!!!!
2012: GOALS WIN BALON D'OR!!!!!!!!

I take all three criterias you have said into account
2011 : Messi had tied with Cr7 in goals (in all competitions) and won UEFA/Liga so the clear winner has to be Messi unless your that much of a fan boy to disagree which you clearly are.
2012: Messi beat Cr7 goal count by 10 and assist by what 7-10? Cr7 only won the Liga and Messi has won 2, possibly 3 MORE trophies *whether or not YOU count them, OTHERS do*
I find it rather stupid how you take is as if I'm the one who chooses the winner I'm only here showing you why I believe CR7 will not win it, and you are so desperately trying to make it seem as if I'm a hypocrite for unknown reasons.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Gomez83 wrote:I take all three criterias you have said into account
2011 : Messi had tied with Cr7 in goals (in all competitions) and won UEFA/Liga so the clear winner has to be Messi unless your that much of a fan boy to disagree which you clearly are.
2012: Messi beat Cr7 goal count by 10 and assist by what 7-10? Cr7 only won the Liga

I find it rather stupid how you take is as if I'm the one who chooses the winner I'm only here showing you why I believe CR7 will not win it, and you are so desperately trying to make it seem as if I'm a hypocrite for unknown reasons.

Don't you read what you type?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 7:55 pm

izzy wrote:
2012: Messi beat Cr7 goal count by 10 and assist by what 7-10? Cr7 only won the Liga

DO you even read what I type? I clearly said I take those three criteria into account : Talent, Titles, Stats if those wern't the areas you would look into for best player of season, then I fear for you. What would you like the criteria to be who has the best hair? thighs? Whatever it takes for CR7 to win in something right?
Anyways, your making a fool of yourself, I rather debate with someone with a brain.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

DO you even read what I type? I clearly said I take those three criteria into account : Talent, Titles, Stats
Your making a fool of yourself, I rather debate with someone with a brain.

*sigh* I'll do the work for you.
In 2011, YOU take titles and goals into account.
In 2012, YOU take ONLY goal tally into account.

YOU just wrote that. That CR ONLY won La Liga but Messi's goal tally is what takes him over. But in 2011 when CR and Messi had a tied Goal tally overall, the titles is what takes Messi over.

Where's the consistency?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 8:02 pm

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

DO you even read what I type? I clearly said I take those three criteria into account : Talent, Titles, Stats

YOU just wrote that. That CR ONLY won La Liga but Messi's goal tally is what takes him over. But in 2011 when CR and Messi had a tied Goal tally overall, the titles is what takes Messi over.

Where's the consistency?
I was gonna edit in that Messi has already won 3 titles and possible 4 this season compared to CR7's 1 but would rather not hear your opinion of how you don't think those trophies count even though the people who vote for Balon D'Ore do take it into account. I've said this before your desperate to seem logical but its failing very very hard.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Gomez83 wrote:I was gonna edit in that Messi has already won 3 titles and possible 4 this season compared to CR7's 1 but would rather not hear your opinion of how you don't think those trophies count even though the people who vote for Balon D'Ore do take it into account. I've said this before your desperate to seem logical but its failing very very hard.

So, 3 supercups is bigger than a league title?
Makes sense. Laughing

Ask anyone, no one cares about the supercups. In ANY LEAGUE.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:I was gonna edit in that Messi has already won 3 titles and possible 4 this season compared to CR7's 1 but would rather not hear your opinion of how you don't think those trophies count even though the people who vote for Balon D'Ore do take it into account. I've said this before your desperate to seem logical but its failing very very hard.

Makes sense. Laughing

Like said before, that's your opinion, and one not worth debating with you.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Makes sense. Laughing

Alright then. I'm sure when many people remeber this Barca team it will be for the supercups ahead of the CLs. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Makes sense. Laughing

Alright then. I'm sure when many people remeber this Barca team it will be for the supercups ahead of the CLs. Laughing
I'd remember it as the time where Madrid had to play 10 matches to finally beat us once Wink
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 pm

[quote="Gomez83"]I'd remember it as the time where Madrid had to play 10 matches to finally beat us once Wink[/quote

Was that meant to sting?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 14, 2012 8:14 pm

I highly highly highly doubt people who vote in the Balon D'or take in consideration Supercup titles. Maybe the CWC but Supercups, I ain't too sure. Anyway, I'm sure Gomez and RvP would like an input in all this...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Doc wrote:I highly highly highly doubt people who vote in the Balon D'or take in consideration Supercup titles. Maybe the CWC but Supercups, I ain't too sure. Anyway, I'm sure Gomez and RvP would like an input in all this...
I wouldn't be shocked if Gomez/Robben/RvP win it either, their NT's are one of the best, just have to wait and see how it plays out.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Where's the consistency?
In 2011, He takes titles and goals into account because CR had no enough success compare with it
In 2012, He takes only goals because its comparable and even better than CR's only 1 la liga title

Your criteria would work if CR did these things this season:
CR in 2012
- CL top scorer
- Scored wonder goal vs Barca in CL-semifinal
- Scored in CL final

And Messi did these thing this season
Messi in 2012
- Copa del rey winner
- picici record 40 goals

Then no matter if messi broke picici record i would say CR had better season.I say it in behalf of all messi fans, we all would agree that CR had better season. But you just bring 1 la liga title and use that senseless criteria thing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 pm

billionmillion wrote:
izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Where's the consistency?
In 2011, He takes titles and goals into account because CR had no enough success compare with it
In 2012, He takes only goals because its comparable and even better than CR's only 1 la liga title

CR in 2012
- CL top scorer
- Scored in CL final

Messi in 2012
- Copa del rey winner
- picici record 40 goals

Then no matter if messi broke picici record i would say CR had better season.I say it in behalf of all messi fans, we all would agree that CR had better season. But you just bring 1 la liga title and use that senseless criteria thing

Very Happy

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 pm

huntsman wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
izzy wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
izzy wrote:

Where's the consistency?

CR in 2012
- CL top scorer
- Scored in CL final

Messi in 2012
- Copa del rey winner
- picici record 40 goals

Very Happy

Ronaldo's la liga title>Baggio smoking
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon May 14, 2012 8:52 pm

jiopsi wrote:Zelous. What big games are you talking? Messi won Supercopa for Barcelona 3+2, Uefa Supercup 1+1, Fifa Club World Cup 2+1. Messi was instrumental elminating Moudrid in Copa. Messi was more decisive than Cronaldo in La Liga, Moudrid won because of the team, not because of Cronaldo.

Chelsea? Barcelona got eliminated because they failed to make scoring opportunities count, not because of Messi. Messi made throughball to Fabregas in 1st leg, and if that would have gone in, it would have been a lot better for Barcelona. And Barcelona would probably even got eliminated by Milan without Messi.

Messi also made throughball for Xavi in latest Clasico, and even if Barcelona would have won the game with it, Moudrid would probably still have won the La Liga, because Barca as a team was not good enough.

Messi's season is best individual season of all time, and by huge margin this season to any other player. And that is why with current results, he will win it. :coffee:

So much piece of crap in a single post. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Pedram wrote:So much piece of crap in a single post. :facepalm:
Could you elaborate a little?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue May 15, 2012 12:36 am

jiopsi wrote:
Pedram wrote:So much piece of crap in a single post. :facepalm:
Could you elaborate a little?
Probably too much to ask.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 am

I have a problem though....If Casillas can win la liga (even more by himself than Messi dragging Barca to 2nd) )Seriously we mightve finished 7th or 8th) in 06-07 and get 3 votes.....and then the next year he gets 133 votes just because he won the Euros even though he didn't have as great an overall season....I think there are a couple of people who should theoretically be able to pass Messi.

That is if winning means anything still, dunno if it does but if it doesn't Jardel has bee :vagi:

Also, for the love of god stop it with the stats , it's seriously starting to piss me off.It's like a Merry go round, go to school , Messi this Cristiano that, Come on Goallegacy Messi has X goals Cristiano has Y.Cristiano..Messi.......Cristiano........Messi..........stat.....do you people ever get bored.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5