Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ?

+25
Art Morte
poolsupporter
gmos01
El Chelsea Fuerte
Albiceleste
Sushi Master
DeviAngel
Yeezus
RobbyV
cyberman
mr-r34
Swanhends
StrugaRock
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Amar
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
Jeps33178
Iceman
spanky
VivaStPauli
BarrileteCosmico
The Madrid One
rsinatra
Ganso
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ? Empty Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 am

I know the hard work is being done by your handsome mods, but think about it.

we've got so many old and legendary members back, the buzz is back. honeymoon period already here and the forum is already more technologically advanced than the previous one and can only get better.

plus here, there is more potential for improvement and future ideas......It's like a football team owned by its fans..as opposed to an owner (which was goal.com before and decided to sell us for example).

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ? Empty Re: Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 am

You know what the difference is? Here the admins they actually take into consideration our ideas, our opinions and suggestions. In the other forum, they never took any thing a chance, they never read our suggestions and nothing ever changed.

We are better off here with admins who actually care about the community and want the best for it.

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ? Empty Re: Anyone else feels Morph's Announcement was blessing in disguise ?

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 am

why is everyone (including me) so gay today?

no offense
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:42 am

that's how it works, a brand new forum is open to new ideas, possibilities.. i dont think the other one was bad though, but i did miss the kudos button. and still do!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 am

everyone is more nice too. this is a positive change. a new era.

a new sunrise.

very nice.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 am

rsinatra wrote:that's how it works, a brand new forum is open to new ideas, possibilities.. i dont think the other one was bad though, but i did miss the kudos button. and still do!

Agreed, however here I find it's easier to speak with the admins, and they show how they actually feel about this community with all the current work going into this new project.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 am

I kinda wish he let us know before, would have had more time to prepare. I feel that there may be a couple of very good user who may log in one day to find out that the forum has been deleted and will never find out about this place.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 am

alfredandrew wrote:I kinda wish he let us know before, would have had more time to prepare. I feel that there may be a couple of very good user who may log in one day to find out that the forum has been deleted and will never find out about this place.

I don't think we should worry so much about the good users, some way some how one of us are connected with them within communication, so we will be able to contact them and tell them about this forum, the key thing to do is spread the word around as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 am

I sincerely hope the old forum gets locked, not deleted...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 am

Vivas, I asked. It's getting deleted. Sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I sincerely hope the old forum gets locked, not deleted...

Let's hope, but if they do delete it, mark my words they will regret that ever happened. I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean that they lost a great community, who brought lots of hits for their website and what not. I guess it's their lose now...

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 am

im worried sbaggio wont make it before our old home self destructs Sad
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 am

lol, its starting to looks like a vault door, OUT BEFORE THE LOCK!

in this case.

gotta salvage as much possible Very Happy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 am

Out of curiosity, who are the old posters that have come back?

I'm actually loving this forum btw. And WOW @ the madrid section. 620 posts already! This is f*cking crazy!
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:03 am

spanky489 wrote:im worried sbaggio wont make it before our old home self destructs Sad

Nobody has any contact with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:10 am

a new era, this is like a new and improved goal forums
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 am

u guys like the club logos devi just added in ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 am

Yh the club logos are pretty cool, it's good we can customize the place
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 am

^
Liverpool one's look awesome.

some of them have white squares around them though, thankfully not ours Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 am

RealGunner wrote:u guys like the club logos devi just added in ?

Yes, I already told him on msn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:13 am

Logos look awesome, nice and clean without the white squares.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:14 am

I love them...I think the Logos should be links as well though.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:14 am

White squares gone.

too good.

looks as you lot are really busy, red not even answering me on skype Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:15 am

@RG yes they look amazing!!!

@sciacca i dont think anyone is in contact with sbaggio
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:15 am

Great job guys, the discussion rage banner on the top needs attention though Smile
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next