Gomez83
windkick
the xcx
Barca2211
Khaled
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao Empty COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by Khaled Wed May 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Official: Dani Alves has broken his collarbone on training today and will undergo surgery this afternoon.

note: although the club didn't yet announce a recovery time, everything indicates alves won't be available for the cup final (via @barcastuff)

No Abidal, No Puyol and No Alves? against Bilbao in the Copa Final!!

-----------------------

Stats later...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao Empty Re: COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by Barca2211 Wed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

How the F do you break your collarbone in a pracice lol Mad

Barca2211
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao Empty Re: COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by the xcx Wed May 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Barca2211 wrote:How the F do you break your collarbone in a pracice lol Mad
Its pretty easy actually.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca2211 Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Nameless wrote:

Explain, because I've never heard of someone breaking a collarbone like this and don't know how it would happen in a practice atmosphere.

Barca2211
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Barca2211 wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Explain, because I've never heard of someone breaking a collarbone like this and don't know how it would happen in a practice atmosphere.
Im sure when Dani Alves broke his collarbone he fell done, only doing so he fell with his hand first and then came the body. Its a bit difficult to explain, but I had a similar injury but I didint break my collarbone. If tend to run on high speed and then suddenly lose your balance and fell to the ground but by doing so if you cant position your hands rightfully, its going to hurt.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca2211 Wed May 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Nameless wrote:
Barca2211 wrote:
Nameless wrote:

Im sure when Dani Alves broke his collarbone he fell done, only doing so he fell with his hand first and then came the body. Its a bit difficult to explain, but I had a similar injury but I didint break my collarbone. If tend to run on high speed and then suddenly lose your balance and fell to the ground but by doing so if you cant position your hands rightfully, its going to hurt.

Interesting, but I guess this freak injury goes along with all the other ones this year No

Barca2211
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Montoya to the rescue
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Valdez
Montoya, Pique, Mach, Adriano
Busq
Xavi Cesc
Pedro Messi Iniesta
We all know how much pep likes Iniesta on LW.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeslayer Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm

This is just sad. 3/4 of our back 4 gone. *sigh*
shadeslayer
shadeslayer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu May 17, 2012 5:15 am

Collarbone is the most broken bone in the body, you hit it the wrong way and it breaks easily.

I'm concerned they'll want to use 3-4-3... I'd like Montoya to play though.

We're coming into this with pretty bad preparation... at least Messi is on fire. The players will be ridiculously motivated for Pep's last game too, so I expect a win.

For me... its very likely it will be this:

Valdes
Masch Pique Adriano
Busquets
Xavi Iniesta
Cesc
Cuenca Messi Alexis

I'd like it to be this:
Valdes
Montoya Pique Masch Adriano
Busquets
Xavi Iniesta
Pedro Messi Alexis
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 am

windkick wrote:Montoya to the rescue

Can't wait
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 pm

If Bilbaos last five games are any indication, this should be a relatively easy win for us. I love the way they've played this season and where it brought them, but it seems to have taken its toll. I'm hoping to see some Thiago and maybe some Afellay from the 70 min. marker on. Would also be great if Messi could score another 3 goals to end on a whopping 75 goals.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 17, 2012 8:38 pm

They're a very young team and the EL defeat has dealt a huge mental blow on them. They'll come back stronger.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Thu May 17, 2012 9:20 pm

They are hungry for a trophy and I don't expect this to be an easy win.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh well, another hard test for Montoya and in a big occasion. Its just a shame that we get injuries when important events just so happen to arrive around the corner. I expect Cesc to play as he hasn't for a long time and well Ibi will also get his turn as well as good old Kieta.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue May 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Ain't gonna be pretty, I can tell you now...Court of Justice in Madrid apparently annulled a decision from the government to move a Madrid ultra protest, organized by La Falange, from the 28th back to the night of the Copa Final on the 25th...Just a 1-2 hrs prior to kickoff, the anti-separatist Madrid Ultras will be parading/protesting in the vicinity of the Calderon - almost insuring a clash...Could get ugly
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue May 22, 2012 9:20 pm

¤ @FCBarcelona’s record against Athletic Bilbao (all comps): 99W, 34D, 72L {Goals: 374-303}. #fcblive #copafinal

---------------------------------

¤ @FCBarcelona played 7 COPA Del Rey Finals against Athletic Bilbao: 4 Wins in (1920, 1942, 1953 and 2009), Lost 3 in (1902, 1932 and 1984). #fcblive Goals: 13-9

¤ @FCBarcelona played 35 COPA Del Rey Finals (25W, 10L). #fcblive #copafinal

¤ Messi’s record in the Finals (UCL, COPA, UEFASuper, ClubsWorldCup): 9 games, 7 goals, 3 assists

more Stats check www.twitter.com/barcastatistics
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 am

I can see Cesc starting this one.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 24, 2012 12:28 am

Does anybody know if Athletic have any injuries or suspensions for this match?

EDIT: No injuries for the Basques. Should be an interesting match Smile
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 am

1500 National Police along with 800 Municipal & private security (Includes dogs, horses, helicopters and undercover agents) are being deployed and local government want to pass the bill for it onto the two clubs Evil or Very Mad

All this could've been prevented had they kept the ultras protest on the 28th as the Police requested/recommended from the outset

Also, they intend to prevent banners that are considered against the law to be brought into the Calderon, like this:

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao 1337717668986
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

It is frankly retarded that they decided to hold the ultra protest on the same day as the Copa del Rey. If there are any deaths, it will be on the conscience of Esperanza Aguirre, but she probably won't see it that way.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Thu May 24, 2012 8:51 pm

And Aguirre not going to show up for the match in the end...Lighting the fuse and then running away, just like a politician
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 24, 2012 9:26 pm

The bitch is from the right wing Partido Popular, what do you expect?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 pm

This old hag is pouring oil on the fire and she's probably just going to watch it burn and point them fingers. :facepalm:
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Wait WTF that makes no sense at all.

Are they trying to get people killed?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next