Twoism
Sri
70 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

RvP Contract Talks - Page 4 Empty Re: RvP Contract Talks

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
since1996 wrote:but guys do u knw that arsenal is +125 years old. we have won a lot of trophies without RVP infact we have won ALL of our trophies wthout RVP. is arsenal going 2 die without RVP?

Arsenal will not die, but it's not good selling your best players every single year :facepalm:

If we sell van Persie this summer we're officially a "selling club" like Udinese, Porto etc...

Arent you already??? Very Happy

In all seriousness if you sell RVP you have to invest a 100 Millions atleast to justify that you are a BIG CLUB still

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 am

Manchester City set 15 million limit on bid to sign RvP

They can take each and every bill of that money and wipe them stinking c*nts of Ca$ri and Vi€ra for all I care. He shouldn't be sold, no matter what the amount. Sell your captain each season, and you'll end up midtable or facing relegation in a few years. "Third Place Trophy" doesn't go far in appeasing hungry fans, nor do profits at the end of each season.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 am

srigooner wrote:Manchester City set 15 million limit on bid to sign RvP

They can take each and every bill of that money and wipe them stinking c*nts of Ca$ri and Vi€ra for all I care. He shouldn't be sold, no matter what the amount. Sell your captain each season, and you'll end up midtable or facing relegation in a few years. "Third Place Trophy" doesn't go far in appeasing hungry fans, nor do profits at the end of each season.

Exactly. And what a pathetic fee too. What is that when compared to a season's worth of services by the best out and out striker in the prem and maybe in the world?

I'd rather let him go on a free.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 am

That can't be legit, they paid more for Nasri ==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj

Giroud an excellent signing for #AFC. Expect Van Persie to complete his move to #MCFC in the next four weeks.
RVP contract of £225k per week with #MCFC was agreed in March. The fee to #AFC is the only part of deal outstanding

Twitter reaction from goonerfamily is that he get it wrong many times Clubber
so RVP is staying then Chaka
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

there is no smoke without fire

i will not celebrate the stay of RVP till its 1st september
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Ian McGarry former tweets:

Harry Redknapp will complete the season as #THFC manager and then assume the role of #Eng manager in May and for Euro 2012.

Pep Guardiola swapping #FCB for #AFC next season has moved a bit closer in the past five days.

Fabregas' miserable year continues. Out injured for game v #MUFC and little chance of a move to #FCB in summer. #AFC

All wrong..Trust him at your peril :facepalm:
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 am

Even though I am happy about our 2 signings, I smell something fishy here, what if RVP told Wenger he wants out?

I cant stand another Cesc saga, I hope we can find out asap if he is staying or not.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Even though I am happy about our 2 signings, I smell something fishy here, what if RVP told Wenger he wants out?

I know what you mean.. That is why I haven't felt as excited about Giroud signing as I would have expected.. There is so many questions regarding RvP right now..

And what happens to Chamakh and Theo also depends on this.. I want to believe RvP is a good loyal man and among the better leaders we have had in a long time.. I would lose faith in humanity if he left for money or trophies.. Money because that would show his disloyalty, and trophies because that would kill any semblance of an image of us being a big team which wants to be successful..

Anyway, I still don't see him signing just yet.. He was used to playing with Cesc and Wilshere behind him.. That wasn't the case last season.. And I guess he would want to see what we do about that part of the problem, not just signing strikers when most of our problems were with injuries, defense and lack of chance creation - none of which is directly addressed by Giroud/Poldi..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am

I will not talk about his motives or intentions since it's only speculation but will discuss about Arsenal reaction to the saga.

Just like Cesc saga, there will be three scenario.

1. He gets sold this summer to another club.
2. He see out his contract and leave for free next season. Right now, I think this is most likely scenario.
3. He signs on.

I like how Arsenal (Arsene personally) deal with the situation this time, he definitely learn from Cesc & Nasri mistakes. Although all the players have his trust, he does not put our club faith on individual hand anymore, no matter how important that individual is. Buying Giroud really hit two birds with one stone.

1. Great & safe alternative option for RVP and very early in the summer. That leaves us fans less worried, uncertain and the club focused on other areas for the rest of the summer ( AM or DM).

2. Send RVP clear message. Our club has ambition by purchasing two of top goal scorers in Euro who could play up top with you at top level. If that's not enough ambition for you, you can leave as you want like Nasri last summer, we have Giroud & Poldoski to fill your shoes.

I still hope that RVP will sign on this summer but with the signing of Poldoski & Giroud this early, I'm less worried and if worse come to worse I'm confident we will overcome that unbearable struggle like early on last season.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 am

This article is fantastic. And it's very insightful and logical, read up!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1230496-arsenal-transfer-rumours-why-van-persies-standoff-could-save-arsenals-legacy
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am

Twosim - top top post mate! :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

@bbcsport_david: Van Persie to resume talks with Arsenal when back from Caribbean break. He's keen to stay, with or without new contract. Ball in #afc court.

@bbcsport_david: Talk of Van Persie to City very premature, but Arsenal yet to discuss new contract with him. It could still go any of three ways #afc #mcfc

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Guess it will give RVP some time to think about it as well

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

The encouraging thing I got from that was the "keen to stay" part. If true, that makes the situation different from the Cesc and Nasri sagas, since both players wanted away and there was little we could do to keep them (but still tried to, anyway, which is was what resulted in long, tedious sagas in the first place).

Let's hope the club isn't stingy with what if offers.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudcat Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 pm

"Rumours, rumours, rumours pfff getting tired of them," she said via her Twitter account. "Please don't believe anything unless it comes from @Persie_Official him self." -- Bouchra Van Persie (via Twitter, March 11)

Bouchra has talked about how much they love living in London. Van Persie's own father said a couple of weeks ago that there is absolutely no chance that Robin will move to Manchester City or to Spain. Yet Arsenal fans freak out over unsourced "articles" that are nothing more than paper talk meant to stir up trouble and either sell papers or attract web traffic.

Also, the fact that Robin didn't sign a contract when he met Arsenal bigwigs at Wenger's home means nothing. Anyone who understands contract negotiations knows it just doesn't work like that. These things take time. They had a pre-Euros talk and they'll get together again.

Of course it's always possible that any player might leave, but personally I'll be shocked if Van Persie does. There's just no evidence to indicate that he will. But we do have statements from his own family that seem to indicate he will stay.

Don't panic!

Mudcat
Mudcat
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 pm

@since1996....Agreee....imagine guys He(RVP) is enjoying its Summer Holidays LOOL and we -worried about him...that's unacceptable to me anymore..lool..that's really Unfair...soooo enjoy your Summer Holidays guys coz I know him...as i've sayed a l.time b4 ..i don't mind he's abble to do that-leaving...And as Mudcat(welcome to the forum m8)...well says ..don't believe Me ! Embarassed loool...anything thought unless ...p.above u know... Laughing
Oleeee oleeeeeee oleeeeeeeee...Arsenallll ArsenaLLLL ...ha haa "drunken"..it's tooo hot right now in KS...wowww over 36 C !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 am

Hill-Wood said: "As far as I am aware nobody has made any offer for him and he is away so we are not in any dialogue at all.

"We're not in the remotest bit interested in selling him."
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:41 pm

boss wrote:@since1996....Agreee....imagine guys He(RVP) is enjoying its Summer Holidays LOOL and we -worried about him...that's unacceptable to me anymore..lool..that's really Unfair...soooo enjoy your Summer Holidays guys coz I know him...as i've sayed a l.time b4 ..i don't mind he's abble to do that-leaving...And as Mudcat(welcome to the forum m8)...well says ..don't believe Me ! Embarassed loool...anything thought unless ...p.above u know... Laughing
Oleeee oleeeeeee oleeeeeeeee...Arsenallll ArsenaLLLL ...ha haa "drunken"..it's tooo hot right now in KS...wowww over 36 C !

man pls don't hate me

but are you Constantly high when you come on Goal legacy?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:05 pm

aleumdance wrote:
boss wrote:@since1996....Agreee....imagine guys He(RVP) is enjoying its Summer Holidays LOOL and we -worried about him...that's unacceptable to me anymore..lool..that's really Unfair...soooo enjoy your Summer Holidays guys coz I know him...as i've sayed a l.time b4 ..i don't mind he's abble to do that-leaving...And as Mudcat(welcome to the forum m8)...well says ..don't believe Me ! Embarassed loool...anything thought unless ...p.above u know... Laughing

man pls don't hate me

More like constantly awesome :coffee:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Eman wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

man pls don't hate me

More like constantly awesome :coffee:

same thing....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Robin van Persie has announced he will not be extending his contract at Arsenal, with a statement on his official website reading: "I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions."
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Full statement here:

This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what’s really going on at the moment.

As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days. Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch. I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments.

Just what the hell are Arsenal doing? :facepalm:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm

van Persie wrote:Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.
Well the board f*cking around as usual. :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 pm

our captain leave Rolling Eyes
yeah make johan new captain indeed :coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 pm

How much are you expecting from his transfer?
Or would you prefer to keep him and make him see his contract out Razz
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next