B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !

+2
Cotes
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !  Empty B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 am

According to the learned men of Sky Sports to market WyScout Forum, Juventus have got their hands on Geoffrey Kondogbia, Lens midfielder, born in 1993. A player who was following the leaders Juventus for some time and going to expire in 2013. The intention was to acquire it immediately to a figure given, but the French club have demanded five million euros for the player's. So Marotta and his team have effectively captured the French midfielder of African ancestry to the end of next season, when they will release a free transfer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !

Post by Cotes Fri May 18, 2012 2:53 am

Welcome To Juve!
if this is true...
This thread isn't full of comment because he isn't a big name but whatever...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus signed KONDOGBIA! !

Post by S Fri May 18, 2012 3:06 am

Cotes wrote:Welcome To Juve!
if this is true...

Or maybe people are not interested to comment and rather prefer just reading the article ?

Seriously i dont understand why there was a need for a provocative comment..

And these are still rumors and not offcially confirmed you know.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri May 18, 2012 3:11 am

Surag wrote:
if this is true...

Or maybe people are not interested to comment and rather prefer just reading the article ?

so were the Higuain & Dzeko stories but that didn't stop those threads from being raped...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 18, 2012 3:16 am

Cotes wrote:
Surag wrote:
if this is true...

so were the Higuain & Dzeko stories but that didn't stop those threads from being raped...

And what is your problem in this ?I personally dont believe in TuttoJuve rumors..They always publish false crap most of the time.

Its not like this signing is going to significantly change our team ?

If he is coming,we will ofc welcome him ,so just cuz somebody doesnt comment doesnt mean you have to take it in a negative sense..

Seriously..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri May 18, 2012 3:27 am

Surag wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Surag wrote:
if this is true...

And what is your problem in this ?I personally dont believe in TuttoJuve rumors..They always publish false crap most of the time.

Its not like this signing is going to significantly change our team ?

If he is coming,we will ofc welcome him ,so just cuz somebody doesnt comment doesnt mean you have to take it in a negative sense..

Seriously..

man...I free to say what I want
I didn't take it in a negative sense, I spoke the truth, if it seems negative to u then that's because how players who are under 26 & are not Higuain,Benzema,Cavani,Gotze,Dzeko,Aguero,Kagawa,etc & over 26 who are not Van Persie,Zlatan,Vidic etc are viewed in this forum!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 18, 2012 3:49 am

Yeah but to be fair, a big player is obviously big news. This kid might be great in the future but hardly anybody knows him. He's unproven and far from starting 11 material. There's no point discussing him like we would if we knew we were getting somebody like a game changing CF.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Fri May 18, 2012 4:03 am

TomJuve wrote:Yeah but to be fair, a big player is obviously big news. This kid might be great in the future but hardly anybody knows him. He's unproven and far from starting 11 material. There's no point discussing him like we would if we knew we were getting somebody like a game changing CF.

Correct its all in relativity . I am also a member who reads more then I post ...besides the IZCO thread didn't do to shabby
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sticchio Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 am

Revising the Lega Calcio website, it seems no transfer has been made. Most probably a verbal agreement. Just to notify, nothing has been offical.
Sticchio
Sticchio
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 18, 2012 4:32 am

Sticchio wrote:Revising the Lega Calcio website, it seems no transfer has been made. Most probably a verbal agreement. Just to notify, nothing has been offical.

the transfer can't be there since he is not Juventus player BUT he signed for Juve and he'll join next yr when his contract expired there fore he can't be registered now it will be like playing for 2 clubs in same time
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sticchio Fri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Sticchio wrote:Revising the Lega Calcio website, it seems no transfer has been made. Most probably a verbal agreement. Just to notify, nothing has been offical.

the transfer can't be there since he is not Juventus player BUT he signed for Juve and he'll join next yr when his contract expired there fore he can't be registered now it will be like playing for 2 clubs in same time

Well from what I read, Lens are asking for 5 million euros. Marotta does not want to spend that much on the player, so according to this source you provided, they will wait until 2013 until his contract expires and becomes a free agent as he does not want to extend it with his current club.

But I decided to search more on this rumour and found another source which says that, at the end of his release... he will evaluate all his offers as he seems to be getting interest not only from Juventus.

Translation on top ^

"sarebbe ora nelle mani della dirigenza bianconera che, prima di completare l'affare, vuole valutare ulteriormente l'opportunità di tale investimento."
Sticchio
Sticchio
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down