RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player"

2 posters

Go down

RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player" Empty RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 pm

At the end of the challenge last night against Santos, the São Paulo central defender, Rhodolfo (25), confirmed the existence of a deal with Juventus. TuttoJuve.com has translated his words as reported by terra.com.br, very reliable site with regard to the events of Brazilian football: "I learned of the proposal for Juventus, but I had to concentrate to deal with Santos. My desire is to to stay, but if the St. Paul tells me that I go, I'll go. "
The President of Sao Paulo, João Paulo de Jesus Lopes, however, warns that the intention is to retain Rhodolfo: "We have no interest, now I do not want to give him up - on the portal reads the Brazilian defense -. Consider a key area for our team, "explained a number of companies.
The coach of Sao Paulo, Adilson Batista, but he explained that the decision should be up to Rhodolfo: "Every great player who plays in St. Paul has observed, it is normal. It depends on the Council, which I respect. We speak with the player, we operate for the good of the athlete, but the decision is up to him, "said the coach.

Back to top Go down

RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player" Empty Re: RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player"

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:00 pm

U either want juve or u don't. If ur not fully commited I'm sorry but u don't deserve to wear I colori di bianconero
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player" Empty Re: RHODOLFO: "I know Juventus offer. I want to stay, but if they want to sell me I'm leaving." Pres St. Paul: "We do not want to sell him." The coach Batista: "The choice is up to the player"

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm

You can't put too much weight in what players say in these types of interviews. Especially, when they are interviewing the player when he just finished a game for Sao Paolo. He's not going to sell out on his current team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down