MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
ErPupone
McLewis
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

http://www.romanews.eu/2011/06/24/il-corriere-dello-sport-roma-in-americae-tutto-pronto/

Back to top Go down

MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Awwww....why that week?!....Sad
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MIKE ! JUVENTUS VS ROMA IN TORONTO ! JULY 30TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm

McLewis wrote:Awwww....why that week?!....Sad

Their going to be in New York and Pittsburgh in August, so no worries

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 pm

NICEEEE. Calling in sick!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 am

Damn, I might be in Italy by then tho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:13 am

sciacca wrote:

Well I'm only about 5 hours from Toronto so it would've been an easy drive, but damn that timing sucks...busy week at work and I have very little money. Looks like I'll have to wait till next summer.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 am

McLewis wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Well I'm only about 5 hours from Toronto so it would've been an easy drive, but damn that timing sucks...busy week at work and I have very little money. Looks like I'll have to wait till next summer.

Ah that sucks, from Montreal its only 6 hours, so its not so bad as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:32 am

It's a quick 4 hour flight for me. Very tempting indeed...
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:04 am

narbeZ wrote:It's a quick 4 hour flight for me. Very tempting indeed...

Ufff, that would be some crazy dedication on your part. Where you from?
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 am

Lucky Bastards...

Inter,Man $ity and Chelsea are playing over here .....How i wish Roma was... Sad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:27 am

it will be nice game for watching Wink Till then many players will join Roma and Juve
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 am

If Aguero even arrives, he wont play -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:04 am

sciacca wrote:If Aguero even arrives, he wont play -.-

Screw Aguero, Totti vs. Del Piero in front of our eyes!!!!! This better happen.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 am

Del Piero will win Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 am

Only in his dreams Wink
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 am

ErPupone wrote:Only in his dreams Wink

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

This have changed... Juve to play in Toronto but not vs Roma -.-. Although Roma still has a friendly

Check for new suitor for Amauri, 31-year-old Italo-Brazilian striker who Played for the second half of last Juventus season on loan at Parma. According to the "Corriere dello Sport," the Juventus player, who like many Italian clubs, like Milan, Naples and Palermo, in the viewfinder Would mark the end of Fiorentina, who Could Give HIM the jersey holder in the event of a striker Gilardino Farewell to Tuscany. Mirko Vucinic Also like to purple, target market for the Bianconeri, but It Seems Unlikely That Will Be Able the club to hire Valley one of the two players, Given The Economic Demands of Juve and Roma sufficiently large to allow the two starting strikers.

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Still can't find any legit information on the match, there's only the rumours from Corriere dello Sport.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 pm

ErPupone wrote:Still can't find any legit information on the match, there's only the rumours from Corriere dello Sport.

Bah I don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 am

sciacca wrote:Del Piero will win Very Happy

Dream on... Very Happy
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:14 am

This is unfortunately not going to happen...is it ?

I mean, Juventus play Sporting Lisbon on the 23rd of July. Will they go to USA and back ?

And BTW Antonio nice link...wonder who gave it to you. Wink
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:26 am

So I guess this match isn't happening? For friendly's like these, do they announce the bench and lineup ahead of time? I'm in Western Alberta.
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:34 am

narbeZ wrote:So I guess this match isn't happening? For friendly's like these, do they announce the bench and lineup ahead of time? I'm in Western Alberta.

They usually just announce which players they're bringing on the trip about a week before the match. I expect them to bring a lot of first team guys though since Enrique wants to have as much practice as possible with them. But of course there's going to be some experimentation with the likes of Crescenzi, Bertolacci and so on and maybe some reserves like Barusso. To be honest, I wouldn't even mind going to watch our younger guys, as long as Il Capitano is there I wouldn't ask for more.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:55 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:This is unfortunately not going to happen...is it ?

I mean, Juventus play Sporting Lisbon on the 23rd of July. Will they go to USA and back ?

And BTW Antonio nice link...wonder who gave it to you. Wink

haha thanks for the link !

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Yea I don't think this is happening. Juve are going to be playing Sporting in Toronto and Club America in New York. And they're based in Phili so they might add a game there. Got my hopes up Sad
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next