McAgger
mr-r34
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
BeautifulGame
32 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers - Page 16 Empty Re: Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers

Post by iftikhar Fri May 29, 2015 2:36 pm

I think Rodgers is staying. If you look at the transfer rumors, some of them have been reported in BBC and Echo, which means they are authentic. Such deals wouldn't be initiated if the manager was uncertain.

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers - Page 16 Empty Re: Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers

Post by McAgger Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I agree with Heil.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri May 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Can't see this happening anymore. Atleast not this summer
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 pm

That's ok. Kloppo will wait for his dream club until christmas.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri May 29, 2015 10:36 pm

I do find El Cujo's unconditional and undying optimism inspirational, albeit utopian. HMR can confirm.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri May 29, 2015 11:59 pm

El Cujo is too good for this world of GL hmm

Well, I typed such a long reply from my tiny cell. So you can imagine the concern involved (being expressed) in that post. I just had to do it when I read this thread, post by post.

If Kloppo wins a trophy tomorrow, even such a horrible season for Dortmund is going to be better than Liverpools one. They defeated the champions of Germany to get into the final and they will face one of the best sides in BL in final. Before he defeated Bayern, I was sceptical about Kloppo but now I feel he can be the right man for us because he knows how to get his team to cross the line (a line of just visiting Wembley, losing to Chelsea in semis or slipping all over the pitch) and to make his team actually win something substantial. If he wins tomorrow, the owners will be stupid as hell not to sack Rodgers and hire Kloppo.

I am not saying like El Cujo, that Kloppo (or Rodgers) is going to be 100% successful or saying like RA that Rodgers is going to 100% fail in the next season. But I think if I evaluate the situation now, the risk factors being involved by Keeping Rodgers over opting to go for Klopp can lead to more critical situation for the club in long term.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 30, 2015 7:02 am

Fahim89 wrote:Can't see this happening anymore. Atleast not this summer

Can't see Rodgers staying happening, huh? hmm

I've seen reports of an end of season review taking place in June, I'm remaining hopeful until that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 30, 2015 8:17 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
If Kloppo wins a trophy tomorrow, even such a horrible season for Dortmund is going to be better than Liverpools one. They defeated the champions of Germany to get into the final and they will face one of the best sides in BL in final.

Bring your BVB merchandise along for the game this evening. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 30, 2015 9:19 am

Berlin swamped with BVB scum :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 30, 2015 10:20 am

Dat hurt Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat May 30, 2015 10:21 am

Most passionate fans in the world by a mile ffs Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat May 30, 2015 11:50 am

srigooner wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
If Kloppo wins a trophy tomorrow, even such a horrible season for Dortmund is going to be better than Liverpools one. They defeated the champions of Germany to get into the final and they will face one of the best sides in BL in final.

Bring your BVB merchandise along for the game this evening. :coffee:

of course :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 31, 2015 5:06 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote: [I'm not saying like] ... RA that Rodgers is going to 100% fail in the next season.

Well you should. lmao
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 31, 2015 5:09 am

Art Morte wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:Can't see this happening anymore. Atleast not this summer

Can't see Rodgers staying happening, huh? hmm

I've seen reports of an end of season review taking place in June, I'm remaining hopeful until that.

June 2nd
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:40 am

Judgement day.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 am

And it seems the jury is in his favor
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:17 am

Let's celebrate the good news if true. drinking banana drinking banana drinking banana drinking drinking

:brickwall:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:06 am

scratch scratch scratch
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 pm

It's the right move...to keep Rodgers and give him one more season (or half season if it comes to that).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:51 pm

El Cujo wrote:It's the right move...to keep Rodgers and give him one more season (or half season if it comes to that).
If he survives only half a season, then it's a terrible decision t retain him. That will essentially mean four seasons lost, not half-season gained/recovered.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 pm

We are not getting top 4 this season. That's exactly what's going to happen. Either we'll start so horribly again that he's sacked 5 at half season or we haggle about and finish 5-7th and he's gone anyways.

It's basically losing a whole year to pointless bs.

The guy already wrote off this past season making every excuse imaginable under the sky. He wrote off his first season in charge because that was his first season in charge.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 pm

We are not getting top 4 this season. That's exactly what's going to happen. Either we'll start so horribly again that he's sacked 5 at half season or we haggle about and finish 5-7th and he's gone anyways.

It's basically losing a whole year to pointless bs.

The guy already wrote off this past season making every excuse imaginable under the sky. He wrote off his first season in charge because that was his first season in charge.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:08 pm

If the review is taking place in the U.S. ? we would still have time to make this the day when Blatter resigned and Rodgers got sacked Proud
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Well as the rumors are out in full force. He's staying! And i believe in a top 4 finish next season
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm sure James was nostradamus in predicting our next season after the 2nd place finish also.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Blah, the BBC reporting he's staying, so that's that Neutral

Well, at least we will know whether the 'give them time' argument knows anything what it's talking about.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next