McAgger
mr-r34
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
BeautifulGame
32 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers - Page 15 Empty Re: Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers

Post by McAgger Mon May 25, 2015 10:16 pm

If it's true. I'm done with football. I'm taking a sabbatical for a year. Maybe I'll watch more tennis and NBA. Would love to watch all the ATP tournaments in a calendar year. What with Federer getting older, no better time to enjoy his career before he calls it.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers - Page 15 Empty Re: Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers

Post by mr-r34 Tue May 26, 2015 4:24 am

LOL Basel, when we were at our worst they just did better than us, and at our worst we were a bottom table club, if that's how good the mighty basel is then, just lol.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 26, 2015 8:01 am

Been fully supportive from everything FSG has done until this point, but if they're serious about wanting Liverpool to succeed and moving forward and all that and don't sack Rodgers I'm losing all faith in FSG and their ambitions.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue May 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Liverpool is the 5th expensive squad in wages etc.

In that regard, top 4 would be overperforming.

But that's the point, there are managers that lead their teams to overperform for longer than what can be called a fluke. Klopp is one.
Oh please, that Dortmund squad was not 5th best in the BuLi and Dortmund wasn't overperforming. They were legitimately a very strong squad that made great buys, and Klopp got the most out of them.

You're comparing two completely different leagues with much different levels of talent and managers at the top as well. Not to mention what Klopp did in his first 3 years at Dortmund is really not that different from what Rodgers has done (if you compare year 2 and 3 for Rodgers and Klopp). There certainly is a difference of competitiveness between the BuLi and the PL especially back then to now at the top.

Klopp won the Bundesliga with players like Kagawa (when he was actually good), Hummels, Grosskreutz, Lewandowski, Bender, Gundogan, Gotze, Kuba, etc. and you're going to compare one of the better teams in Europe to Liverpool's squad of this year and say that Klopp got them to overperform? If you say so.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 26, 2015 6:51 pm

El Cujo wrote:

But that's the point, there are managers that lead their teams to overperform for longer than what can be called a fluke. Klopp is one.
Oh please, that Dortmund squad was not 5th best in the BuLi and Dortmund wasn't overperforming. They were legitimately a very strong squad that made great buys, and Klopp got the most out of them.

You're comparing two completely different leagues with much different levels of talent and managers at the top as well. Not to mention what Klopp did in his first 3 years at Dortmund is really not that different from what Rodgers has done (if you compare year 2 and 3 for Rodgers and Klopp). There certainly is a difference of competitiveness between the BuLi and the PL especially back then to now at the top.

Klopp won the Bundesliga with players like Kagawa (when he was actually good), Hummels, Grosskreutz, Lewandowski, Bender, Gundogan, Gotze, Kuba, etc. and you're going to compare one of the better teams in Europe to Liverpool's squad of this year and say that Klopp got them to overperform? If you say so.
I think you underestimate the state Dortmund was in when Klopp took over. They had been almost bankrupt and had sold almost their valuable players.
That they became back to back champions with a strong showing Europe came literally out of nowhere. The fact that you perceive their squad as strong in hindsight is purely the work of Klopp. (and, yes, the sport director, but if Rodgers as manager can't exert authority over transfers, how is this an excuse?).

Look, I don't understand why you get so defensive. This is just a positive suggestion.
And as I said there are no guarantees etc.
I just think a glance at Klopp's record at Dortmund should make him a very attractive option for Liverpool, that's not meant as banter, or mockery, or anything.

I'm hyping this also because I'd love to see Klopp achieve things with Liverpool, and I think it could be a perfect fit. I for one would be genuinely excited about this.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 26, 2015 7:03 pm

El Cujo wrote:Klopp won the Bundesliga with players like Kagawa (when he was actually good), Hummels, Grosskreutz, Lewandowski, Bender, Gundogan, Gotze, Kuba, etc. and you're going to compare one of the better teams in Europe to Liverpool's squad of this year and say that Klopp got them to overperform? If you say so.
One more thing, because I feel your really missing the point here.
You name all those players as if they were known stars, or talents, before they played under Klopp.

The exact opposite is true. Klopp's Dortmund was a star-making machine.

All those players were cheap and unknown. Kagawa a few hundred thousand from Japan, Gündogan a few million from Nürnberg, Lewandoski a few million € from Poland.

You perceive the squad as "a better team in Europe" full of top players because that's what they BECAME under Klopp.

All those players you bought in last windows are exactly the same caliber, or much more expensive. Who's to say Markovic isn't as talented as Kuba? Or Manquillo as Durm, Moreno as Schmelzer?
The difference is HOW THEY PERFORM, and that's where the manager comes in.

And then, how did Kagawa fare at Utd, Sahin at Real and, ahem, LIVERPOOL, Götze with us?

Player 'quality' and the team and coach they play in/under are not independent.

You really have it backwards, and I don't understand why that's so hard to see.
It's almost as if you have to downplay Klopp because you perceive him as a threat to Rodgers.

Fair enough if you stick with Rodgers. I think not getting Klopp would be a huge missed opportunity.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue May 26, 2015 7:04 pm

El Cujo wrote:

I hope you do know that Klopp BUILT that squad. It's not like he walked into the squad that had those players.

I really think you started watching football in 2012 though, so no wonder you have no clue about it.

You probably didn't even know who Rodgers is before he became our manager.

Stop disrespecting a proper manager by comparing him to this charlatan.

HE DESERVES EVERY STICK HE GETS.

And no, I can't have loyalty to him. He's the man who ditched his wife of 20 years when he got our job and got rich for a hotter, shinier, Blondie. Why shouldn't we do the same to him now ? He deserves no sympathy.

Look at his smug quotes i mean:

1) "Look at Tottenham. If you spend £100m, you expect to be challenging for the league."

2) "Judge me after three years" - (in 2012)
3 years later: Stoke 6 Liverpool 1

3) "My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence."
Jurgen Klopp: "I learned everything, everything that I am as a coach, [from] Arrigo Sacchi"

4) "I always say a squad is like a good meal - I'm not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time."

5) "I've always worked along the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79 per cent chance of winning."
(Possession: Stoke - 45%; Liverpool - 55%. Score: 6-1)

6) “I believe a young player will run through a barbed wire fence for you. An older player looks for a hole in the fence, he’ll try and get his way through it some way, but the young player will fight for you.”
Raheem Sterling laughs on the sidelines as Liverpool lose 6-1 to Stoke

7) "When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them."
Liverpool 0-0 Hull – (66% possession for Liverpool)
Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool – (65% possession for Liverpool)
Liverpool 0-1 Aston Villa – (75% possession for Liverpool)

8 ) “We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”
Simon Mignolet

9) "We won't do a Tottenham"
Tottehnam 2013/14: 69 points, 6th place
Liverpool 2014/15: 62 points, 6th place

Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 26, 2015 8:15 pm

I always wondered why people say Rodgers has a big mouth... After reading sepis post I can't stop laughing. Laughing Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue May 26, 2015 8:23 pm

mr-r34 wrote:LOL Basel, when we were at our worst they just did better than us, and at our worst we were a bottom table club, if that's how good the mighty basel is then, just lol.
Breaking: Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers - Page 15 Basel10
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue May 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Liverpool to bid for Benteke as Rodgers prepares a clearout

Rodgers staying...no DOF, no change to the committee...Ings/Benteke/Milner as main targets

in summary. We're Screwed.
I hate everything about this club.
*bleep* off

Tony Barrett
Published 1 minute ago

Liverpool are preparing a bid for Christian Benteke but will not lodge it until after Aston Villa have played Arsenal in the FA Cup final on Saturday.

Benteke enters the final two years of his contract at Villa Park this summer and Liverpool are hopeful that an offer of more than £20 million will convince Villa to sell the Belgium forward, who Brendan Rodgers wants to become the new spearhead of his attack.

Rodgers wants to add greater physicality and firepower to Liverpool’s front line and believes that Benteke would provide both qualities, hence the 24-year-old emerging as one of the club’s chief transfer targets before what promises to be another close season of change at Anfield.

Liverpool have also begun the process of overhauling their squad by preparing the way for those players Rodgers has deemed surplus to requirements to leave.

In a significant indication of Rodgers’s influence regardless of speculation about his future, José Enrique, the left back, and Fabio Borini, the forward, have both been told to find themselves new clubs in recent days.

Neither player features in Rodgers’s plans and Liverpool will look to sell the out-of-favour duo, with Borini ready to accept that his time at Anfield is over after rejecting a £14 million transfer to Sunderland last summer to stay and fight for his place.

That decision has backfired. Borini started only three Barclays Premier League games all season despite Daniel Sturridge’s injury problems and Rodgers’s reluctance to use either Rickie Lambert or Mario Balotelli. Similarly, Enrique, who has also had injury problems, has started only twice in the league.

Lambert will be allowed to leave to play regular first-team football, while Balotelli will also be sold if a buyer can be found, having long been written off as a poor acquisition. Brad Jones and Glen Johnson are already in the process of securing moves, with their contracts set to expire in the coming weeks.

The biggest casualty of the cull could be Lazar Markovic, who has struggled to make an impact since joining Liverpool from Benfica in a £20 million deal last summer. Although Liverpool retain confidence in the winger’s talent, there is a concern that he may not be equipped to thrive in English football.

Liverpool continue to work on incoming transfers and deals for Danny Ings and James Milner are understood to be close.

Kolo Touré and Andre Wisdom have both signed contract extensions. Touré has agreed an additional year, with his present deal set to expire next month, while Wisdom, who has spent the season on loan at West Bromwich Albion, has committed his future to Liverpool until 2019.

Rodgers remains at the heart of Liverpool’s planning and there is nothing to suggest that the manager’s position is under threat.

Rather than abandoning their managerial structure, in which Rodgers works as part of a transfer committee, the immediate post-season indications are that Liverpool’s owner, Fenway Sports Group (FSG), is planning a series of refinements and improvements to the model.

There is no intention to appoint a director of football, but the club’s backroom staff is likely to be bolstered in keeping with FSG’s belief that Rodgers would benefit from greater support.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Every ounce of love I have for the club and for football is being drained out of me right now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 27, 2015 12:15 am

If you guys hate everything about this club then support someone else. Chelsea and City could use some fans and their policies seem to line right up with your expectations.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 27, 2015 12:36 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I think you underestimate the state Dortmund was in when Klopp took over. They had been almost bankrupt and had sold almost their valuable players.
That they became back to back champions with a strong showing Europe came literally out of nowhere. The fact that you perceive their squad as strong in hindsight is purely the work of Klopp. (and, yes, the sport director, but if Rodgers as manager can't exert authority over transfers, how is this an excuse?).
What situation do you think Liverpool was in when FSG took over?

It took Klopp 3 years to build a team that was capable of getting into Europe. It's not like he didn't start with some nice pieces, and his best player (Gotze) was already there just like with Rodgers at Liverpool (Suarez). Henderson was out of favour, and all of Sturridge, Coutinho, Sakho and Sterling were brought in under Rodgers (Sterling was already there, but Rodgers brought him into the first team and groomed him).

Look, I don't understand why you get so defensive. This is just a positive suggestion.
And as I said there are no guarantees etc.
I just think a glance at Klopp's record at Dortmund should make him a very attractive option for Liverpool, that's not meant as banter, or mockery, or anything.

I'm not saying he's a bad option. I wouldn't be opposed to him joining Liverpool, but he's shown his flaws and failures in the BuLi also, and Rodgers is coming off a better season even with a much less talented line-up. He's worked with the players we have extensively, and he's had very recent success with Liverpool. It's too early to throw that away to take a roll of a the dice with Klopp in my opinion. The only thing I was really being "defensive" over is the idea that Klopp got his team to overperform and Rodgers can't do that. Rodgers did it just last year (again, on paper that squad was not expected to make top 4). He's finished 7th, 2nd and 6th and considering the competition and what he inherited that is not bad at all.

I'm hyping this also because I'd love to see Klopp achieve things with Liverpool, and I think it could be a perfect fit. I for one would be genuinely excited about this.

Look, I'm not saying Klopp would be a bad option. I would be excited if he signed for Liverpool too (especially because I think it would mean tapping into the German market more). However, I respect Rodgers and I respect that he HAS improved this club and done good things here in his time. It's precisely because we are not a top 4 powerhouse team right now monetarily that we need to stick with someone that has a long term plan and changing managers every 3 seasons is not going to help us long term.

At the end of the day I think Rodgers deserves another season. It's a do-or-die season and summer for him, but he earned it last season and with some of the teases we received this season and the season previous. I have faith in him and in this team to step it up.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 27, 2015 12:42 am

El Cujo wrote:If you guys hate everything about this club then support someone else. Chelsea and City could use some fans and their policies seem to line right up with your expectations.

Shut up you little rat.

McAgger and I were supporting Liverpool before you were even born.

EDIT: Sorry for a moment of madness. It was Suarez-esque.

Or keep burying your head in sand and accept mediocrity. Coutinho will be off next summer after being frustrated to play with BenHeskey and then our Evertonization will be complete.

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 27, 2015 12:53 am

It's actually scary that after such a mediocre season, it appears Rodgers is actually getting "MORE" say in transfers than before :facepalm:

He's the man who likened Allen to Xavi, massively was pushing for Ashley Williams instead of Sakho, and decided Lovren is a better player than Sakho last summer.

Not to mention over-ruling the committee for Firmino in favour of Lallana, and spanking 12M on Borini.

Getting one of world's best CMs in Sahin and playing him as a #10.

Alienated two club legends and kicked them out of the club ungratefully (Agger, Reina).

Josh McEachran: "I learnt nothing from Rodgers"

Nuri Sahin: "Thank god I don't have to work with Rodgers anymore"

Pepe Reina: "Some people at the club didn't like me"

Daniel Agger: "The manager refused to even speak to me for 8 months. When you really love the club and have been here for almost a decade, love the fans, it hurts you. But I couldn't do anything"

That last quote by Danny almost makes me cry.

The man is like a talent-less, loser version of Hitlerinho. His stinking mentality is like a wankstain on the club.

He's making us Everton. And the owners are gladly allowing him to do that.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed May 27, 2015 12:54 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
El Cujo wrote:If you guys hate everything about this club then support someone else. Chelsea and City could use some fans and their policies seem to line right up with your expectations.

Shut up you little rat.

O LOOK AT ME, I AM SUPERFAN ON THE INTERNET !!!

Go to a game first, before claiming your super-fandom.

Or keep burying your head in sand and accept mediocrity. Coutinho will be off next summer after being frustrated to play with BenHeskey and then our Evertonization will be complete.

Uncalled for Sepi, im not sure everyone has the chance to attend a game due to personal circumstances.

El, look mate we love the club and we want it to be able to perform at the highest level it can, calling out faults of the club is tough love, were sick of it being mismanaged and taken to the shitters.

If you went through the whole Hicks and Gillet era you would understand why were over this shit, the club needs to be managed, no more spade in the *bleep* ground promises and *bleep* all coming from them.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 27, 2015 12:59 am

mr-r34 wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Shut up you little rat.

O LOOK AT ME, I AM SUPERFAN ON THE INTERNET !!!

Go to a game first, before claiming your super-fandom.

Uncalled for Sepi, im not sure everyone has the chance to attend a game due to personal circumstances.

El, look mate we love the club and we want it to be able to perform at the highest level it can, calling out faults of the club is tough love, were sick of it being mismanaged and taken to the shitters.

If you went through the whole Hicks and Gillet era you would understand why were over this shit, the club needs to be managed, no more spade in the *bleep* ground promises and *bleep* all coming from them.

I hate this "Go support City/Chelsea"

It's uncalled for. He has no idea how many cells in my body have been killed and ruined for Liverpool. He has no right to throw those wankstain clubs name at me.

The club has given up since losing to Mancs in March. From the manager, to the players, to the owners.

And by latest reports, no one is gonna take responsibility for the meltdown, and we're gonna continue the same ratchet strategy that has got us into this mess at the first place.

How can anyone be okay with that ?

I love this club so much, that I absolutely hate it. I hate seeing Liverpool , Evertonize itself. It's a sad sight and even more sad when some gladly are embracing it.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 am

Yeah, I don't know where this idea came from that I've only been a fan for the last 2 years, especially since I've talked about my love for Alonso and Torres many times, but I'm not going to stoop to Natalie's level (since he seems to jump to insults and cry about everything at any possible opportunity) rather than actually try to have a rational discussion.

I prefer to actually talk about things that relate to what is going on with the club right now. I will support this club no matter what, and I'm not going to get into a pissing match over who's been a fan longer. I know that, as the type of fan I am, I would never react or talk the way that some others do on here anyway.

But hey, since I don't bitch and complain about everything and tell everyone that disagrees with me that they haven't been fans or ever been to a game or know anything about football I just want Liverpool to mire in mediocrity and I don't really care if they are ever successful. I just follow them for the discussion and because I really enjoy reading posts like those of Natalie, James and RA. Fills my days with sunshine.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 am

I apologize for the personal insult...I've just been rocked by the news today. Absolutely rocked.

I have a massive exam on Thursday, and have thrown everything away. It's just looking so bleak...no light at the end of the storm.

Coutinho off next season, Danny Ings and Christian Benteke as answer to our goal-scoring woes and a manager who's failed this season given more power.

I am going to put a bet that after the new stand is complete in 2018, the owners will sell us. We'd just tread water until then.

Our great hope is 2018.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed May 27, 2015 1:14 am

It's fine. Things get heated I get it -- it's hard not to get really upset when you are passionate about a club.

The only thing I'd say is try not to have such a defeatist attitude. Look at what Rodgers was able to accomplish in blocks of this season even with such a lack of talent and goal scoring ability in the side. Sturridge was out, there were other various injuries and players out of form. Obviously the end result of the season wasn't what we wanted, and the last stretch of games were really dreadful, but basically anything that could have gone wrong this season did. Next season, in theory, the players should be rejuvenated, players like Coutinho, Henderson, Sakho, Moreno, and Mignolet should be coming into their prime years and even guys like Markovic and a healthy Lallana will have improved years. Almost every player we have had a down year this season which means they should almost all improve next season.

Add a striker or two to the mix that can actually score and things can look very up. The worst case scenario is that our season starts off poorly and Rodgers will likely be sacked. A new manager will be brought in, and maybe even new players in the winter, but do you really think that by sacking Rodgers now it's going to bring any kind of immediate success? I don't, and even though Rodgers has definitely shaken the faith in him I think that if nothing else he should be given the first half of next season to prove last year and the attractive football he brought to Liverpool for the most part were not flukes.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 am

Cujo and I are making good friends over PM btw.

That post seems to have resulted in some nice things despite its initial reaction Smile

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed May 27, 2015 1:37 am

This is exactly what it felt to be a Juve fan from 2007 to 2011. With the incompetent fools running the club prior Andrea Agnelli I honestly believed that I might never celebrate a scudetto again but hey, look at us now.

Anyway, stay strong lads, big clubs don't just die. Better days will definitely come.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed May 27, 2015 1:50 am

Andrew_p wrote:This is exactly what it felt to be a Juve fan from 2007 to 2011. With the incompetent fools running the club prior Andrea Agnelli I honestly believed that I might never celebrate a scudetto again but hey, look at us now.

Anyway, stay strong lads, big clubs don't just die. Better days will definitely come.

I wish our problem was only 4 years, going to hit 3 decades soon.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed May 27, 2015 7:56 am

@ Sepi : Relax son. I'm glad you talked it out but calm down in the future, eh.

There's no need to make everything personal ALL the time. Just relax. Talk football. There's no need getting banned / heated over stupid shit. When you talk football you actually have some respect next to your name, when you talk like some arrogant c*** that has issues, well, you don't come off... very relevant. So yeah, talk more football please.

El Cujo wrote:I just follow them for the discussion and because I really enjoy reading posts like those of Natalie, James and RA. Fills my days with sunshine.

Nawww babe. :wub:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri May 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Read the whole thread now. I was saying same things as El, at least some of them, before we lost that Astonvilla semis and then that defeat against Stoke and Palace at home. But now I cant support him anymore specially when there seems to be a better manager available.

The whole team seems to be suffering from low mood. Rodgers has shown a trend over the years that he fails when it matters the most. We need a manager to hold the nerves of the whole team together in such situations. I can not support this whole system at the club including Rodgers. It all seems funny. Another reason I want him gone is, after Stoke game, I just cant imagine how he will motivate the same group of players of last season.

Since the thread is about If Rodgers stays, I think the club somehow needs to do one or two exciting signings, which will motivate the rest of the group. I just cant see the picture with the existing players and Rodgers together for the next season. No hopes at all

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri May 29, 2015 2:36 pm

I think Rodgers is staying. If you look at the transfer rumors, some of them have been reported in BBC and Echo, which means they are authentic. Such deals wouldn't be initiated if the manager was uncertain.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next