Van Persie won’t discuss future

Go down

Van Persie won’t discuss future Empty Van Persie won’t discuss future

Post by Juventude Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie has refused to go into any detail about reported transfer links with Juventus.

Interviewed by Turin daily Tuttosport, the Dutchman decided against commenting specifically about interest from the Old Lady.

“Juventus are a great team,” he smiled. “But I have agreed with Arsenal that I will not discuss my future.

“All I can say is that it is my intention to have a great Euro 2012 and win it. I also want to continue playing in the Champions League.”

The striker has just one year left on his contract in London and Juventus have made no secret of the fact that they intend to buy a top player in attack this summer.

“I’ve never felt so strong and I just want to continue winning,” added the former Feyenoord player who joined Arsenal in 2004.

“At this point in time all I want to do is focus on the European Championship. There will then be time to address other matters.”

Van Persie, also linked with Manchester City, scored twice in Holland’s 6-0 win over Northern Ireland on Saturday.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down