Lex
juventus101
Dante
rsinatra
9 posters

Go down

Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG Empty Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG

Post by rsinatra Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:51 am

He just quit Flamengo and already joined Atlético-MG, who are supposedly also trying to sign Adriano (the Emperor) lol. And to think that, some years ago, this would be any team's dream. Now it's a nightmare.

And it shows that the bigger part of the club presidents in Brazil are still more interested in the marketing, the money, than in winning trophies.

This is gonna be fun.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2012/06/04/3148995/official-ronaldinho-signs-with-atletico-mineiro

Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG Ronaldinho-gaucho-veste-pela-primeira-vez-o-uniforme-do-atletico-mg-1338847651428_300x300

P.S. Ronaldinho + Adriano + Jo = the nightclubs in Belo Horizonte couldn't ask for more.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG Empty Re: Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

rsinatra wrote:He just quit Flamengo and already joined Atlético-MG, who are supposedly also trying to sign Adriano (the Emperor) lol. And to think that, some years ago, this would be any team's dream. Now it's a nightmare.

And it shows that the bigger part of the club presidents in Brazil are still more interested in the marketing, the money, than in winning trophies.

This is gonna be fun.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2012/06/04/3148995/official-ronaldinho-signs-with-atletico-mineiro

Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG Ronaldinho-gaucho-veste-pela-primeira-vez-o-uniforme-do-atletico-mg-1338847651428_300x300

P.S. Ronaldinho + Adriano + Jo = the nightclubs in Belo Horizonte couldn't ask for more.

most probably , they will be having a huge celebration party there right now lol

As for Ronaldinho , it's not his fault clubs want to make money out of him , he just exploits his chances , which is logical. If Mineiro doesn't have a problem , then good for them .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Yea, its not Ronaldjnhos fault that every Brazilian and American team would still take him because of his marketing value. Its also not his fault that Flamengo was not paying him. Hes a party animal, but i believe he still loves to play so finding a club that he can play for that will actually pay him is important. Plus, since Diego Souza left, theyve needed a big name player.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Wow, nice replies, lol.

He is a smart guy, together with brother. But if there was a court to judge people's commitment to a job, Ronaldinho would get a life sentence. He doesn't care about football anymore, he just wants to drink and have fun.

Did you any of you watch him at Flamengo? Because if that's Ronaldinho love for playing, then he got it all wrong. He has been shit 80% of the time. He's created enemies in every club he's ever played and he's hated by so many of his former fans...

Diego Souza left a while ago.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:39 pm

rsinatra wrote:Wow, nice replies, lol.

He is a smart guy, together with brother. But if there was a court to judge people's commitment to a job, Ronaldinho would get a life sentence. He doesn't care about football anymore, he just wants to drink and have fun.

Did you any of you watch him at Flamengo? Because if that's Ronaldinho love for playing, then he got it all wrong. He has been shit 80% of the time. He's created enemies in every club he's ever played and he's hated by so many of his former fans...

Diego Souza left a while ago.

I certainly can't blame him , though i've been pissed already by Ronaldinho's antics in the past. But , these are choices both a club and then a player make.

If Mineiro still want him after all his habits , lol , what can we say more
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 pm

All power to him. If i weren't getting paid by the company i work for, i'd quit and go somewhere else too
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Should have gone to QPR, though. Could have easily asked for 150k a week and they would have given it to him
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Lex wrote:All power to him. If i weren't getting paid by the company i work for, i'd quit and go somewhere else too

Of course, no one doubts that. The problem is that even when he was getting paid, he was not committed. Hell , he wasn't committed at Barcelona in his last months there. He wasn't committed at AC Milan (except for when Leonardo was the coach), and even back at PSG he was booed by his fans because of his oscillation. The way he left his first club, Gremio, was also shameful and nowadays he's hated by everyone there.

So, yes, Ronaldinho is doing the right thing in finding another club, but Atlético-MG are doing the wrong thing in hiring an expensive, ineffective player.

Check this out, at 00:18, when Ronaldinho's name was announced at a match between Flamengo x Grêmio last year. This is how much he is loved by his boyhood club's fans.

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

He should go to the MLS
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 pm

I may be being ignorant but as far as I know Dings let his contract run down at Gremio and then left for Europe?

I fail to see what is so bad about that unless there is some history I don't know about

and football fans are some of the most fickle people in the world, I wouldn't use fans as a measure of someone's credibility or lack of it
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 pm

julias wrote:I may be being ignorant but as far as I know Dings let his contract run down at Gremio and then left for Europe?

I fail to see what is so bad about that unless there is some history I don't know about

and football fans are some of the most fickle people in the world, I wouldn't use fans as a measure of someone's credibility or lack of it

Well I'm not here to teach history, so you can research it yourself. Smile But, believe me, Ronaldinho, Adriano & co have lost their credibility with most people in Brazil since 2006. EVERYONE (and by that I mean me, journalists, etc) said that Ronaldinho + Flamengo wouldn't work out, just as Adriano + Corinthians (or Adriano + Roma) wouldn't. Lack of commitment, not training every day, partying too hard, etc.

And we were right.

Just like we are right again.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Ronaldinho, after being fired: "From this day on I will party every night"

He then threw a party at which there were 5 women for every man :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Well good for him, he can party it up after signing for them banana maybe Berlu will throw him a bunga bunga party
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Ronaldinho signs with Atlético-MG Zoacao-fc-zuando-o-atletico-mg-ronaldinho-no-galo-cidade-do-gole
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

from one of my favorite Brazilian journalists:

"I don't doubt Ronaldinho's capability.

Technically he is above average and physically he's never had serious problems.

The problem is that he is not very interested in results.

He hasn't had a full good season in more than half a decade.

And, I repeat, he is more than capable to achieve it.

It bothers me a lot, really a lot, the fact that he doesn't care about the fans from the team he plays for.

Those who play for the people on the stands deserve respect, even if they are only mediocre players.

On the other hand, those who disdain the feelings of the people who truly love the club they play for do not deserve any consideration from them.

But the people, always lacking heroes, always give the player some extra credit.

Cling themselves to passion, instead of using reason.

Ronaldinho was blessed by God with the ability to play football on a very high level.

He just needs to dedicate himself, and every time he enters the pitch, he should try to have the best game of his life.

I ask Ronaldinho to not only change his jersey.

But to change the way he sees football too.

Don't be satisfied with just a few good displays.

Surprise this blogger and all the non-believers with your commitment to the Galo [Atlético-MG].

Be a warrior and competitive.

The long-suffering Atlético fans deserve your sacrifice. "

http://blogdobirner.virgula.uol.com.br/2012/06/05/apelo-para-ronaldinho/
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content