Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen?

+33
BeamsvilleGooner
S32TABLANCA
zarola
VivaStPauli
Le Samourai
Be/\/ceCALI
Lex
harhar11
che
Tifoso Romanista
RobbyV
halamadrid2
Potential
dronte
ErPupone
kiranr
Ali
hrealmadrid
punkfusion1992
RebaƱo Sagrado
Adit
Zealous
lszanto
Art Morte
REWB
Swanhends
Lord Hades
Blue Barrett
Noonan22
Onyx
Dante
Harmonica
BiasedMilanFan3
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen?

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Well, Jiopsi, that was not a good sending off. I have never seen anything like that sending off ever and will probably never see again. It was a biased decision, no doubt. And it may have been biased due to the issues in the first half. But, that decision was plain wrong as RVP reacted milliseconds after the whistle. Definitely not enough time between the whistle and the kick to have judged he did it on purpose.

Last edited by kiranr on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen?

Post by Zealous Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:51 pm

He got booked for time wasting, the actual time he ''wasted'' was barely a second. So based on that alone it was a BS call.

I like how you mentioned him slapping Alves since Abidal grabbed him by the throat and got no card as well. So the ref was consistent.

It was a BS call, if the ref should have sent him off for fouls then he should have sent him off for fouls, not ''time wasting''. Disgraceful decision and UEFA seems to agree I haven't seen Busaca ref a big game since that game unless I'm forgetting one.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

kiranr wrote:
Well, Jiopsi, that was not a good sending off. I have never seen anything like that sending off ever and will probably never see again. It was a biased decision, no doubt. And it may have been biased due to the issues in the first half. But, that decision was plain wrong as RVP did not have time to react to the whistle.

No it isn't, it's perfectly valid yellow offence, by the rules.

So we are to presume:

1. That RvP didn't hear the whistle, which everyone in the world heard from the TV (crowd was quiet atm)?
2. That RvP didn't saw the linesman lift the flag although he was lookin the direction at the time?
3. He took a shitty shot, and wasn't even dissapointed to it? That tells me that he knew it was offside already.

So we would have to presume all three things simultaneosly for it to be the most bullsit second yellow ever? Alright then. :facepalm:

Last edited by jiopsi on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Totti vs. South Korea WC 2002, still pisses me off 10 years later.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 pm

It's better if you guys post with videos, thanks Very Happy

lszanto wrote:
Rofl now that's ridiculous Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:04 pm

jiopsi wrote:

So we are to presume:

1. That RvP didn't hear the whistle, which everyone in the world heard from the TV (crowd was quiet atm)?
2. That RvP didn't saw the linesman lift the flag although he was lookin the direction at the time?
3. He took a shitty shot, and wasn't even dissapointed to it? That tells me that he knew it was offside already.

So we would have to presume all three things simultaneosly for it to be the most bullsit second yellow ever? Alright then. :facepalm:

Yeah, by the rules it is right. But i have seen worse actions by footballers who have not been yellow carded Jiopsi. I am just talking about precedent here.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

kiranr wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

So we are to presume:

Yeah, by the rules it is right. But i have seen worse actions by footballers who have not been yellow carded Jiopsi. I am just talking about precedent here.
Yeah, you see worse things not getting card every day. But that doesn't really change the fact that it isn't bulls**t yellow.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Jiopse you're probably the most biased fan in the world!

Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 2 Article-0-0D87E34A000005DC-154_306x353

I wouldn't be surprised if you said, that is a red card for van Persie Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 2 1625187496

Nobody takes you seriously, just... damn it you'd even argue that Motta sending off was deserved and Busquets never dives....

Last edited by Potential on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm

there was a game in laliga where a guy(think it was a racing santander player) got a red card eventho he stood miles away from a guy who pushed the referee infront of his face :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:Nacho vs Atleti B

worse than that, Mendes against cant remember what team(eventho it was Jese) but it was a team where we got 2 red cards or 3 cant remember in the same game.... there was even a video of it on our website lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

jiopsi wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Well, Jiopsi, that was not a good sending off. I have never seen anything like that sending off ever and will probably never see again. It was a biased decision, no doubt. And it may have been biased due to the issues in the first half. But, that decision was plain wrong as RVP did not have time to react to the whistle.

So we are to presume:

LOL
there was a 1 second difference between the whistle and RVP taking a shot at goal....
and as I recall you are to play to the ref's whistle which I am sure he didnt hear.
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

LOL @ Mourinho's disgusted look.

RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Potential wrote:Jiopse you're probably the most biased fan in the world!
Oh joy, the GL stalker child strikes again.

Please tell me how I'm the most biased fan in the world, when my arguments have always perfectly valid points?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:Nacho vs Atleti B

worse than that, Mendes against cant remember what team(eventho it was Jese) but it was a team where we got 2 red cards or 3 cant remember in the same game.... there was even a video of it on our website lol

Real Madrid Castilla are always targeted by refs in Segunda B, hope that doesnt happen in Segunda.

They have the third fewest(i think) fouls in the league, in a league of 120 teams, and yet have the most reds
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:20 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:

They have the third fewest(i think) fouls in the league, in a league of 120 teams, and yet have the most reds

how the hell are they being targeted if they have the third fewest fouls in the league? :facepalm: jesus, you seriously need to tone down that persecution complex

anyway, juanfran being sent off for winning two penalties is one of la liga's all time classics

che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 pm

che wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:

how the hell are they being targeted if they have the third fewest fouls in the league? :facepalm: jesus, you seriously need to tone down that persecution complex

anyway, juanfran being sent off for winning two penalties is one of la liga's all time classics

I said Castilla not Real Madrid itself, I would never say that
but seriously Che, watch any Castilla game and you will see

and I agree with that, one of the worst sending offs in recent years
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Potential wrote:Jiopse you're probably the most biased fan in the world!

Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 2 Article-0-0D87E34A000005DC-154_306x353

I wouldn't be surprised if you said, that is a red card for van Persie Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 2 1625187496

Nobody takes you seriously, just... damn it you'd even argue that Motta sending off was deserved and Busquets never dives....

In picture that looks way worse than it actually was but at most that should be a yellow card, at most but that doesnt change the fact that van persie should have been off in the first half...

--

Back on topic, maybe not the worst but atleast one of the worst...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Always nice to see Jiopsi making a fool of himself. Keep it up, mang Thumbs up

Kompany against United in the FA cup was a travesty
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

harhar11 wrote:In picture that looks way worse than it actually was
If you're going to go by the rules (like Jiopsi is whining about) any sort of intentional contact to the face is a bookable offence and a sending off, depending on the referee's discretion

So Abidal should be off, regardless of the severity of the picture
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Lex wrote:
harhar11 wrote:In picture that looks way worse than it actually was
If you're going to go by the rules (like Jiopsi is whining about) any sort of intentional contact to the face is a bookable offence and a sending off, depending on the referee's discretion

So Abidal should be off, regardless of the severity of the picture

This whole arguement is out of topic, but whatever.

That's only if you are using his logic, where as what ever logic you use - the sane one or the insane one - rvp should have been sent off(just that bitch slapp on alves is a straight red).

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the "bitch slap" on Alves after the incident where Abidal grabbed his throat? either way the topic is the most bullsh1t sending offs, and RVP's that day is definitely one of them. Barca were under threat of elimination until then, so it was no surprise.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Lex wrote:Always nice to see Jiopsi making a fool of himself. Keep it up, mang Thumbs up
Yeah that's what happened here. Laughing You can continue to be deluded. If I can't argue you with sanity and logic, then there's really no point to argue at all.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

That's your problem. You don't debate or discuss, you argue.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Lex wrote:That's your problem. You don't debate or discuss, you argue.

Overestimating his ability to understand words, maybe if you tabulate your posts he will gain mild insight.

On topic.

Iturralde

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Lex wrote:That's your problem. You don't debate or discuss, you argue.
It's not my problem really. You're the ones who are butthurt about it and you still haven't produced a counter argument why it shouldn't have been a second yellow.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next