Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen?

+33
BeamsvilleGooner
S32TABLANCA
zarola
VivaStPauli
Le Samourai
Be/\/ceCALI
Lex
harhar11
che
Tifoso Romanista
RobbyV
halamadrid2
Potential
dronte
ErPupone
kiranr
Ali
hrealmadrid
punkfusion1992
RebaƱo Sagrado
Adit
Zealous
lszanto
Art Morte
REWB
Swanhends
Lord Hades
Blue Barrett
Noonan22
Onyx
Dante
Harmonica
BiasedMilanFan3
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen?

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

Abramovich wrote:Jiopsi vs the world..... R V P red or second yellow was just b s could tell the ref was gagging to send him off.
I think that is one of the better arguments why it was a bs sending off. Tells a lot about the lobsideness of this debate.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats the most bulls**t sending off you've ever seen?

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:39 am

jiopsi wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Jiopsi vs the world..... R V P red or second yellow was just b s could tell the ref was gagging to send him off.
I think that is one of the better arguments why it was a bs sending off. Tells a lot about the lobsideness of this debate.
LOL you're just an extremely biased and blinded Barca fanboy. I wonder why anyone tries to have a reasonable argument with you, especially the Barca related ones. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 am

Well this was fun, not a one valid counter argument produced in the whole time, only insults and whatnots. I'm hoping you dunderheads can muster up something better in couple of days time. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 am

Jiopsi, tbh your counters to my arguments weren't very valid imo.

Peripheral vision - sure, humans are capable of seeing colors from peripheral view, but while you're running and focusing on a certain object only, its very likely you will miss background details, like the linesman..

You can hear the whistle in the TV - of course, but how would you know what RVP heard at the time? He wasn't watching the game from the TV like we were.

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am

You can hear the whistle from the TV because there are special mics on the sidelines. WTF is this argument? :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unrighteous Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Homemade video of RVP sendoff at Camp Nou, dont think he heard the whistle, just my opinion.
Unrighteous
Unrighteous
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Reina vs Chelsea (Robben)
Reina vs Newcastle

Don't care about the rest. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

this has got to be the worst chain of red cards in the history of football lmfao

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Now that is pure bs... If he was indeed gagging to send him off, then how come he didnt even book him for this one?

Now you can make an arguement that the ref knew that van persie should have been off in the first half and for was not going to tolerate any more stupidity from him, but to say that he wanted to send him off...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the "bitch slap" on Alves after the incident where Abidal grabbed his throat? either way the topic is the most bullsh1t sending offs, and RVP's that day is definitely one of them. Barca were under threat of elimination until then, so it was no surprise.

I think so, but what has that got to do with anything? that incident should have been at most a yellow card...

I dont remember in what game, but I know that a game last season or the season before, someone did the samething to a barca player what abidal did to rvp without him reciving anything and there wasn't anyone crying for a red then..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:37 am

Barrettinator wrote:You can hear the whistle from the TV because there are special mics on the sidelines. WTF is this argument? :facepalm:

LOL one of the most ridiculous points I've seen

no different from saying "I could stand next to a space shuttle taking off because it doesn't sound loud on tv" :facepalm:
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:39 am

julias wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:You can hear the whistle from the TV because there are special mics on the sidelines. WTF is this argument? :facepalm:

LOL one of the most ridiculous points I've seen

no different from saying "I could stand next to a space shuttle taking off because it doesn't sound loud on tv" :facepalm:
You just took my point and totally spun it out of context. :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4