The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football

+3
Dante
Ganso
Grande_Milano
7 posters

Go down

The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football Empty The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Enough is enough. For year we have been with the team in its darkest moments (2008-2010), and all these years they (management) treated us like we dont exist and our opinion doesnt matter.

When the club finally got on its legs, recovered and ready to chase CL (few players away from it), they announce the sale of the best player, the core of the team.

Now, Ibra and Cassano leave too, and moreover management doesnt plan to spend more than 15 per cent from their sales, according to reports close to milanello.

In the end, its finally clear, the old bastard needs club only to help his image, despite being richest man in Italy, he isnt interested to make Milan a prestigious club again.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football Empty Re: The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:27 pm

its not confirmed yet...........
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football Empty Re: The reason why football fans matter nothing, and why I drop watching club football

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 pm

I've seen many turning their back on the club recently and after we sold Kaka and i don't blame them . If anything , i understand why .

But personaly speaking , they can sell everybody and play in Serie C , i ll still be there for Milan , hell , even more i suppose.
I know the management have been trolling us for years and they deserved and will deserve all the shit they will get , but ,

Berlusconi or no Berlusconi , we might be shit or no shit , i can't deal without Milan .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 pm

i feel ur frustation too grande..

thiago silva should have been the last player of the entire squad to be sold...

instead he is the first one to leave, and we are the ones to get free transfers, and muntari ... the guy i hate with my guts ,... not long ago he was playing for sworn rival with mourinho, and he was too busy snatching beck's neck in derby and celebrating with bloody materazzi with berlusconi mask on it... and he will be playing for milan.

what kind of stupidity and madness is that, that we get rid of most beloved player and get the most hatred player.... T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:09 pm

JespSwe wrote:i feel ur frustation too grande..

instead he is the first one to leave, and we are the ones to get free transfers, and muntari ... the guy i hate with my guts ,... not long ago he was playing for sworn rival with mourinho, and he was too busy snatching beck's neck in derby and celebrating with bloody materazzi with berlusconi mask on it... and he will be playing for milan.

what kind of stupidity and madness is that, that we get rid of most beloved player and get the most hatred player.... T.T

it's ok. We are glad that you took him away from us :#
but seriously, a mediocre AC milan is unthinkable, reflecting how much success they've got in the past. If things go down like this, it will be worse than the current liverpool-who does have some degreee of cash now
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

without thiago silva.... bar ibra cassano pato nocerino abate el sharawwy ... mexes

we will have guys like montolivo traore muntari ambrosini bonera antonini taiwo mesbah .... did i miss anybody... squad pretty much occupied with mediocre players... just shows how bad this team is... and it just shows mediocre players outweighs good promising players and how much top players have been carrying this burden...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 pm

vizkosity wrote:
JespSwe wrote:i feel ur frustation too grande..

it's ok. We are glad that you took him away from us :#
but seriously, a mediocre AC milan is unthinkable, reflecting how much success they've got in the past. If things go down like this, it will be worse than the current liverpool-who does have some degreee of cash now

this seriously sucks.... T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Words cannot express, feel so f**king powerless too, which makes it worse, but like Dante said i'll stay true to the colours of Milan till death
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Guys,

What's more important, the badge on the shirt or the people wearing it?

We all have the right to be furious at B&G, but why abandon our club?

Berlusconi and his stingy supporters do not, and never will, represent AC Milan.

We say that love demands a lot from you,
But reality suggests it is not at all true...
Two very simple things in love are a must,
One is devoted loyalty and a faithful trust...

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Enough is enough. For year we have been with the team in its darkest moments (2008-2010), and all these years they (management) treated us like we dont exist and our opinion doesnt matter.

When the club finally got on its legs, recovered and ready to chase CL (few players away from it), they announce the sale of the best player, the core of the team.

Now, Ibra and Cassano leave too, and moreover management doesnt plan to spend more than 15 per cent from their sales, according to reports close to milanello.

In the end, its finally clear, the old bastard needs club only to help his image, despite being richest man in Italy, he isnt interested to make Milan a prestigious club again.

ure not gonna watch next season? never give up son, good times will cum. meanwhile, enjoy Italias glory so far in the euroes.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down