Babun
jibers
Rossoneri Ninja
harhar11
Arquitecto
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Luis Suarez (The Spanish One) Pirlo Superior to Xavi  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez (The Spanish One) Pirlo Superior to Xavi

Post by Nishankly Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:30

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2011/11/25/2774117/claudio-marchisio-credits-juventus-teammate-alessandro-del-piero-

Claudio Marchisio on Steven Gerrard: "I have never seen such a complete midfielder."

Haha, But no obviously Marchisio's job is to play football, He obviously doesnt know the meaning of complete, His should keep his trap shut.

Daniele De Rossi on press conference today: "Steven Gerrard is my idol. He has been at the pinnacle for 10 years"

:bow:

People in this thread :facepalm:

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez (The Spanish One) Pirlo Superior to Xavi  - Page 4 Empty Re: Luis Suarez (The Spanish One) Pirlo Superior to Xavi

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:35

Gerrard is definitely a great midfielder. For me though, Pirlo in terms of vision, passing, set peices etc is the best. you could put it down to Juve bias but even at Milan I admired the way he played his game.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 12 Jul 2012, 08:25

Well, was looking to the final to see Xavi vs Pirlo and glad that Xavi came out on top, although he had help from his teammates in pressing Pirlo, who has been great throughout the tournament, including the group game, but it should go some where to say that Xavi and Pirlo are pretty close, both gods :bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4