Adrian0911
Cotes
Juventino89
juventrini
7amood11
Juventude
11 posters

Go down

Walcott Waiting On Juventus Free Transfer Empty Walcott Waiting On Juventus Free Transfer

Post by Juventude Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 am

Arsenal and England’s Theo Walcott could quit The Gunners in January and sign a pre-contract agreement to join Juventus on a free transfer, according to a report in SunSport.

The newspaper reports that Walcott is waiting to see if Arsenal superstar Robin Van Persie agrees a contract extension at the Emirates before he commits his future to the club. Walcott, like Van Perise, has just one year left to run on his current deal at Arsenal and with Italian Champions Juventus desperate to land both players, Walcott is ready to play the waiting game this summer to see how the future of his Gunners colleague develops.

A SunSport source said:

“It seems unbelievable the club has left it until well into the last year of the contracts and still not managed to get either player sorted.”

Juventus chief Pavel Nedved has signalled Walcott and Van Persie as part of a bigger plan to challenge for European glory again. SunSport however say Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea are also willing to break the bank to bring 29-year-old Van Persie to their respective clubs.

Both Walcott and Van Persie are currently at the Euro 2012 championships and are expected to start their final group stage games.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Walcott Waiting On Juventus Free Transfer Empty Re: Walcott Waiting On Juventus Free Transfer

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 am

I think this is only a rumor, but a free transfer for Walcott would be great. But where does he fit in? As a SS maybe? That's the only plausible position for him in a 3-5-2. He definitely won't play as a wing-back.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Walcott Waiting On Juventus Free Transfer Empty Re: Walcott Waiting On Juventus Free Transfer

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:10 am

walcott is mindless and he is shit. no thanks. not even for free.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 am

juventrini wrote:walcott is mindless and he is shit. no thanks. not even for free.

Sorry but you're totally wrong

Walcott was amazing this season. He has improved big time last season. So I suggest you to watch some arsenal games of this season.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 am

If he can continue his form, I would take him, no doubt!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 am

my opinion he is to fragile and lacks the strength to do well in Italy.

it's enough that injury prone Van Persie might be our top striker signing this year. pale
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 am

Juventino89 wrote:
juventrini wrote:walcott is mindless and he is shit. no thanks. not even for free.

Sorry but you're totally wrong

Walcott was amazing this season. He has improved big time last season. So I suggest you to watch some arsenal games of this season.

we'll agree to disagree. in anycase it will never in a million years happen so i dont have to worry about that. you all go on and champion mediocrity.

walcott....

i chuckled.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 am

Adrian0911 wrote:my opinion he is to fragile and lacks the strength to do well in Italy.

it's enough that injury prone Van Persie might be our top striker signing this year. pale

i second this and id like to add tactical sense...ive observed and its been said by alot of people and people in the know...

be serious guys..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:16 am

Typical clueless fan.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 am

------------Cavani
Giovinco------------Walcott

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 am

Walcott finally getting to be the CF he is :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

Typical clueless fan.

im not a fan of walcott. never will be. when i say he is shit, the shit im referring to is relative....relative to other players elsewhere in his position...the guy is clueless he's so frickin predictable and in serie a he'd get sorted out fast..ive never rated him and never will...only fans of the english game like that whole running down the line crap...

dont want him or players like that on my side...krasic was enough (and krasic is a good player just tactically inept)

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Predictable lol stopped reading.

I guess when Juve signed Vieira you said he was shit Laughing "premier league player lulz" etc
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm

dont even see the point comparing this situation with vieira, vieira was a legend and walcott is approximately 100000000000 lightyears away from that status

juventrini wrote:
only fans of the english game like that whole running down the line crap...

dont want him or players like that on my side...krasic was enough (and krasic is a good player just tactically inept)

not really, walcott gets a lot of critisism in england, only some sections of biased arsenal fans like how he plays. He is effective when he has lots of space to run into, i havent watched serie a for quite a while, if its anywhere near as tight as it used to be he wouldnt do well there imo
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:09 pm

And I said that Rolling Eyes

Read my post again and get the point. Here in GoalLegacy one player is shit or world-class. And that's my point he's not shit but world-class either.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:38 pm

yes but why would you accuse someone of thinking vieira was shit because they dont like walcott doesnt make sense to me. You're just saying it because you think hes biased against the premier league, but the truth is a lot premier league fans dont like walcott either....
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:dont even see the point comparing this situation with vieira, vieira was a legend and walcott is approximately 100000000000 lightyears away from that status

juventrini wrote:
only fans of the english game like that whole running down the line crap...

not really, walcott gets a lot of critisism in england, only some sections of biased arsenal fans like how he plays. He is effective when he has lots of space to run into, i havent watched serie a for quite a while, if its anywhere near as tight as it used to be he wouldnt do well there imo

this was why krasic failed. in the system conte plays milos didnt have all that space and he was totally lost...there were numerous ocassions when you can see lichsteiner becoming upset with milos because milos didnt know how where when to run or provide an outlet for a pass...serie a defenders are not as generous as those in the epl...milos couldnt vary his game because he relies on pace...something like walcott...i know a lot of arsenal fans who are disenchanted with walcott and i dont blame them because he's nothing inspirational...he'll never be worldclass primarily for that reason in which he cant seem to vary his game...u basically can expect the same old same old from him..

and i dont know where u are going with that viera argument. if we're dealing with walcott let's deal with walcott and walcott alone in a substantial manner
not only because i like to stay on the point but because there is absolutely no comparison be it position or contribution to the game.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

seriously?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 am

This thread got out of control quickly. Any Juve fans that claim that they wouldn't take Theo Walcott on a FREE transfer is either lying or hasn't watched him play much. I would gladly take him on a free transfer.

It's really funny to read that Walcott doesn't have the strength or toughness to play in Serie A. I'm sorry guys, but the EPL is made of stronger and tougher players than Serie A. Serie A is tactically better than the EPL, but Serie A cannot match the strength and toughness of the EPL right now. People need to watch more soccer other than Serie A.

This move will never happen, but Walcott is a very good, young player. There is a broader spectrum to measuring players than just shit and world class. Otherwise, Juve would have just two world class players (Buffon and Pirlo) and a whole team of shit players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down