Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?!

4 posters

Go down

Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?! Empty Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?!

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Inter President Massimo Moratti insists he doesn’t “want to force” Wesley Sneijder into signing a new contract, so it’s possible he’ll be released on a free transfer.

The Nerazzurri have made it abundantly clear they do not intend to keep paying the Dutchman’s €6m per season wages.

The club announced Sneijder would not play until he had agreed to an extension that would reduce his pay, but the player seems to have no intention of signing.

“Our rapport is not frosty as far as I am concerned,” assured Moratti this afternoon.

“There isn’t a clear contrast in positions, as we are trying to find a solution that suits both parties.

“We do not want to force anything on anyone. It is a situation that will be broken down only by common sense.”

Reports are intensifying that rather than attempt a sale in January, Inter will offer to terminate the contract by mutual consent.

This would give them no transfer fee, but save on the wages the club still owes to Sneijder for the remainder of his contract.

Premier League clubs Manchester United and Manchester City are hoping for this option so they can swoop next month.

It is a system Inter have already used over the last few months to ‘get rid of’ big earners Julio Cesar, Diego Forlan and Lucio.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?! Empty Re: Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?!

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

no we cant.He is injury prone and he is not type of player that juve need
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?! Empty Re: Can we use him since (if) he will be free transfer?!

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:no we cant.He is injury prone and he is not type of player that juve need

actually tbh I don't buy that sh*t the injury thing ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 pm

No because I think he's going to go to the highest bidder. Whoever offers him the most money.

Would you offer sneijder more money than pirlo or Vidal?

Even if he could be signed, I don't see how he fits. In a 3-5-1-1 perhaps but juventus only plays with one ball, so I don't see them being able to accommodate pirlo and sneijder in one starting 11

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Luca wrote:No because I think he's going to go to the highest bidder. Whoever offers him the most money.

Even if he could be signed, I don't see how he fits. In a 3-5-1-1 perhaps but juventus only plays with one ball, so I don't see them being able to accommodate pirlo and sneijder in one starting 11

why just one starting eleven he can answer our problems when pirlo is out and in attack to .. Convert him to SS? hmm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:No because I think he's going to go to the highest bidder. Whoever offers him the most money.

why just one starting eleven he can answer our problems when pirlo is out and in attack to .. Convert him to SS? hmm

So, sign a player who can't make the starting 11 of his current club, only to put him in the same position and pay him a good amount of money for that role, or ask him to change his position to a role he might not be as successful in?

Sorry Dejan, just doesn't seem viable

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

So, sign a player who can't make the starting 11 of his current club, only to put him in the same position and pay him a good amount of money for that role, or ask him to change his position to a role he might not be as successful in?

Sneijder can be beast we can always change into 4-3-1-2 that's viable

---------Marchisio-----Pirlo--------Vidal-----
-----------------------Sneijder----------
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Ive always been.a fan.of Sneijder. Really incredible player that shouldve won the Ballon Dor in 2010. And this lineup...

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Chiellini-- --Asamoah--
--Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Sneijder--
--Giovinco-- --Vucinic--

...is awesome, but i just dont see it.as a good.idea. Weve had great success with the 4-3-3/3-5-2, so theres no reason to change that for an injury prone player woth.high wages, even if that player is world class.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Maybe, Lichsteiner and Asamoah as wingbacks provide a lot more for the team than Sneijder would as an attacking midfielder because God knows he won't put in even half of the defensive work required to play in Juventus' midfield

4-3-1-2 also means one of two things: either Chiellini as a left back or one of the central defenders dropped to the bench. In any case, this is a step backwards. Juventus' defense and midfield has been the strong point of this team. Breaking that apart for Sneijder of all players, not having it.

Anyways, you bring in a player discarded by his club. His wages would probably place him as one of the top earners on Juventus. And then you change the tactics that made the team unbeatable in the league and is on route to qualify for the knockout stages of the champions league.

No.

Juventus needs a striker that fits the system, not a player that alters the system. And if it is going to be the latter, it has to be an absolute world class player. I agree that Sneijder ONCE was a world class player, but you don't retain that title by sitting on the bench. There's no hollywood ending here.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Maybe, Lichsteiner and Asamoah as wingbacks provide a lot more for the team than Sneijder would as an attacking midfielder because God knows he won't put in even half of the defensive work required to play in Juventus' midfield

4-3-1-2 also means one of two things: either Chiellini as a left back or one of the central defenders dropped to the bench. In any case, this is a step backwards. Juventus' defense and midfield has been the strong point of this team. Breaking that apart for Sneijder of all players, not having it.

Anyways, you bring in a player discarded by his club. His wages would probably place him as one of the top earners on Juventus. And then you change the tactics that made the team unbeatable in the league and is on route to qualify for the knockout stages of the champions league.

No.

Juventus needs a striker that fits the system, not a player that alters the system. And if it is going to be the latter, it has to be an absolute world class player. I agree that Sneijder ONCE was a world class player, but you don't retain that title by sitting on the bench. There's no hollywood ending here.

Actually What Sneijder brings is what we need Creativity and goals, what Licht and Asa bring its defensive stability. If we were paying for transfer I would be against it but since its a free it gave me reason to think about thigs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No.

Actually What Sneijder brings is what we need Creativity and goals, what Licht and Asa bring its defensive stability. If we were paying for transfer I would be against it but since its a free it gave me reason to think about thigs

Juventus needs a striker who can dribble at defenders, not a further-advanced Pirlo

Lichtsteiner and Asamoah provide much more than that, their late runs and crosses result in a lot of goals for Juventus and they score the odd goal themselves

I really like how Giovinco was playing off to the wing, he is less selfish, he played in a lot of crosses and when he beat a defender it resulted in something positive- this is what Juventus needs

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

No.

Juventus needs a striker who can dribble at defenders, not a further-advanced Pirlo

Lichtsteiner and Asamoah provide much more than that, their late runs and crosses result in a lot of goals for Juventus and they score the odd goal themselves

I really like how Giovinco was playing off to the wing, he is less selfish, he played in a lot of crosses and when he beat a defender it resulted in something positive- this is what Juventus needs
I see gio as a great LW or AM, he is to weak for CF or SS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

As a CF he just lacks decision making, he thinks every time he gets the ball that he needs to score
When he was on the wing yesterday, he looked more free, made passes, had shots, scored a nicely taken goal

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

As a CF he just lacks decision making, he thinks every time he gets the ball that he needs to score
When he was on the wing yesterday, he looked more free, made passes, had shots, scored a nicely taken goal

HE maybe needs free role in the final third .....
To much pressure on him that's why he thinks to much, I think as SS Giaccherini is more successful than Gio, opposing defenders are to strong for gio they push him off the ball to easly. ADP was something else even tohu not so tall he was strong he had strong shoulders and strong legs he was simply adp, Gio is to to weak in the SS and CF for spain he would be successful story but here I am afraid not, Giacch on the other hand is stronger than gio and he gets destroyed sometimes.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

To much pressure on him that's why he thinks to much, I think as SS Giaccherini is more successful than Gio, opposing defenders are to strong for gio they push him off the ball to easly. ADP was something else even tohu not so tall he was strong he had strong shoulders and strong legs he was simply adp, Gio is to to weak in the SS and CF for spain he would be successful story but here I am afraid not, Giacch on the other hand is stronger than gio and he gets destroyed sometimes.

Giaccherini just a more mediocre player- with all respect to him, he's good at times in games like yesterday, but he's not starting 11 material

As for what you said about Giovinco having a free role, last season Vucinic was the player who was given that kind of role.

Who would you rather having that role Dejan, Giovinco or Vucinic? I'm not sure both can have it

Vucinic was showing moments of magic yesterday and he finished with 2 assists- which might just be his BEST game this season, and I don't even think he played that well

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:14 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Giaccherini just a more mediocre player- with all respect to him, he's good at times in games like yesterday, but he's not starting 11 material

As for what you said about Giovinco having a free role, last season Vucinic was the player who was given that kind of role.

Who would you rather having that role Dejan, Giovinco or Vucinic? I'm not sure both can have it

Vucinic was showing moments of magic yesterday and he finished with 2 assists- which might just be his BEST game this season, and I don't even think he played that well

We are misusing Vucinic he is clearly the best in 4-3-3 where the pressure and the opposing defenders are focused not just on him but on the other 2 players in that formation. As Gio or Vuci with free role ? I choose Vuci because he is a step away from world class if he is used right he can reach it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We are misusing Vucinic he is clearly the best in 4-3-3 where the pressure and the opposing defenders are focused not just on him but on the other 2 players in that formation. As Gio or Vuci with free role ? I choose Vuci because he is a step away from world class if he is used right he can reach it

I'm not sure Dejan, I think Mirko just needs to find his form. He did very well in the 3-5-2 last season, he just needs a couple games to get going because injuries have slowed him down this season a lot

I also agree about Vucinic given a free role, Juventus needs him to step up if they're going to do some damage in the champions league knockout stage (assuming they progress)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down